Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society

It is the love of knowledge and curiosity that invents things. Capitalism is the process in which one makes money of other people's work. Capitalism is self-interest and to a point that is good. There is a point at which self-interest for one comes at too great an expense of another. When these two are balanced it is call civilization. Great art was never made for the money, great literature was never made for the money, music, dance, scientific discovery were all made by people who were after something much more valuable than the dollar.

Which is why North Korea and Cuba are the leading innovators in the world...

Oh, wait...

Standard Disclaimer: Holy fuck but you leftists are stupid - which is why you're leftists....

Tell me, Uncensored2008, you ever create anything of beauty?

His post was a thing of beauty.

Remind me where I said poor people create jobs?

If rich people don't create jobs, and poor people don't create jobs, who the fuck do you think does? The Job Fairy?

Oh, I'm sure KOS tells you that all jobs are created by your god Obama - which is a stupid lie - but sploogy, IF that were true, then you would have to deal with the fact that your little tin god is rich...

Pretty sure that's your sweet strawman that you invented. But go ahead, and tell me what my opinion is....it's fascinating.

Your opinion is whatever ThinkProgress and the other hate sites tell you it is.

You lack the ability to reason.

You have never held a paying job, have you?

So there are only rich people and poor people in the world you live in? Which group are you in? Are you rich or poor since those seem to be the only two groups of people you're willing to consider as "job creators".

Uncensored? Where did you go?

Why do you rubes always bail on threads like this?

So there are only rich people and poor people in the world you live in? Which group are you in? Are you rich or poor since those seem to be the only two groups of people you're willing to consider as "job creators".

I am in the group your party is working to eradicate, the middle.

I am not a business owner, so I create no jobs.

Would you look at that....there is another group besides Rich or Poor. Why did you feel the need to make those the only two choices for who can create jobs?

And now that we dragged a bit of honesty out of you, the answer to your question is no, rich people don't create jobs. The buying power of the middle class creates jobs. The rich are just there to meet the demand, but that demand isn't there without a healthy middle class who are willing and able to spend money, fuel the economy and create jobs.

You're welcome.

Tell me, Uncensored2008, you ever create anything of beauty?

Sure.

Now tell me, have you ever created something that another would willingly pay their own money to buy?
Random Foible? Create anything but rhetoric, whine, bitch, moan and complain on a message board...create anything of substance? Surely you gest.

Would you look at that....there is another group besides Rich or Poor. Why did you feel the need to make those the only two choices for who can create jobs?

And now that we dragged a bit of honesty out of you, the answer to your question is no, rich people don't create jobs. The buying power of the middle class creates jobs. The rich are just there to meet the demand, but that demand isn't there without a healthy middle class who are willing and able to spend money, fuel the economy and create jobs.

You're welcome.

Worker bees don't create jobs. The claim that "demand" creates jobs makes as much sense as claiming rain creates umbrellas. The middle class wouldn't have any demand whatsoever if they didn't have a job provided by rich investors.

You're welcome.

Worker bees don't create jobs. The claim that "demand" creates jobs makes as much sense as claiming rain creates umbrellas. The middle class wouldn't have any demand whatsoever if they didn't have a job provided by rich investors.
And NONE of them have the gumption to take the risk.

You were asked who you think creates jobs, and spouted talking points from your hate sites instead of answering.

We already know what your belief is.

And now that we dragged a bit of honesty out of you, the answer to your question is no, rich people don't create jobs.

Then who does?

The buying power of the middle class creates jobs.

Ah, so you've never even had a high school level introduction to basic economics.

I understand, ignorance is the foundation upon which leftism is built.

The rich are just there to meet the demand, but that demand isn't there without a healthy middle class who are willing and able to spend money, fuel the economy and create jobs.

You're welcome.

ROFL

You are ignorance personified. :thup:

Ignorance breeds leftism.

One of my favorite questions to ask my students who spout Krugish misinterpretations of Keynes, is to explain the iPhone.

Explain how demand gave rise to the product?

RDD won't grasp the question, but University Students are halted in their tracks, every time.

You're welcome.

I said the purchasing power of the middle class creates jobs. Jobless rates soared at the end of Bush/beginning of Obamas presidency yet the rich were still making their money. Why didn't that translate to jobs? Because the middle class were hurting and didn't have the disposable income to fuel the economy and create jobs.

Then again, you're a tool who runs away from arguments when you've been thoroughly defeated like the last time you tried taking me on. Are we going for a repeat performance?

You're welcome.

And NONE of them have the gumption to take the risk.

The risk is mitigated to an extent when there is a ready and willing consumer class. Smart investors know this so to act like they're doing "us" a favor is laughable at best. They're in it to make money, not create jobs.

You were asked who you think creates jobs, and spouted talking points from your hate sites instead of answering.

We already know what your belief is.

And now that we dragged a bit of honesty out of you, the answer to your question is no, rich people don't create jobs.

Then who does?

The buying power of the middle class creates jobs.

Ah, so you've never even had a high school level introduction to basic economics.

I understand, ignorance is the foundation upon which leftism is built.

The rich are just there to meet the demand, but that demand isn't there without a healthy middle class who are willing and able to spend money, fuel the economy and create jobs.

You're welcome.

ROFL

You are ignorance personified. :thup:

Because you say so?? LOL, you probably should have just continued hiding from this thread. You actually made it worse by responding with this beyond pathetic response that contained nothing in the way of a rebuttal. Par for the course with you inbreds though.

Ignorance breeds leftism.

One of my favorite questions to ask my students who spout Krugish misinterpretations of Keynes, is to explain the iPhone.

Explain how demand gave rise to the product?

RDD won't grasp the question, but University Students are halted in their tracks, every time.

LOL, "your students". And what do you teach? I can use a good laugh.

You're welcome.

I said the purchasing power of the middle class creates jobs. Jobless rates soared at the end of Bush/beginning of Obamas presidency yet the rich were still making their money. Why didn't that translate to jobs? Because the middle class were hurting and didn't have the disposable income to fuel the economy and create jobs.

Then again, you're a tool who runs away from arguments when you've been thoroughly defeated like the last time you tried taking me on. Are we going for a repeat performance?

Man!
Who taught you this bull crap?
If you would have said that in a economy class 101 exam, the professor would have given you an F.

Man!
If you would have said that in a economy class 101 exam, the professor would have given you an F.

Where did you receive your economics degree from?

I said the purchasing power of the middle class creates jobs.

Yes you did, demonstrating that you have not even a passing grasp of economics or markets.

Jobless rates soared at the end of Bush/beginning of Obamas presidency yet the rich were still making their money.

You could tell that by the fact that 50% of investment wealth vanished overnight, right sparky?

Why didn't that translate to jobs? Because the middle class were hurting and didn't have the disposable income to fuel the economy and create jobs.

I'm sure you read some Krugman bullshit piece on ThinkProgress that mentioned consumer spending. Consumer spending is a key, but does not equate to jobs. Krugman knows this, but he depends on stupid people, like you, to buy his shit. No one educated pays Krugman any heed, he is a hack.

ROFL

I don't spend 24/7 on the board, but NO ONE runs from you..

I said the purchasing power of the middle class creates jobs.

Yes you did, demonstrating that you have not even a passing grasp of economics or markets.

Jobless rates soared at the end of Bush/beginning of Obamas presidency yet the rich were still making their money.

You could tell that by the fact that 50% of investment wealth vanished overnight, right sparky?

Why didn't that translate to jobs? Because the middle class were hurting and didn't have the disposable income to fuel the economy and create jobs.

I'm sure you read some Krugman bullshit piece on ThinkProgress that mentioned consumer spending. Consumer spending is a key, but does not equate to jobs. Krugman knows this, but he depends on stupid people, like you, to buy his shit. No one educated pays Krugman any heed, he is a hack.

ROFL

I don't spend 24/7 on the board, but NO ONE runs from you..

You did. Until I called you out for the bitch you are.

Man!

Where did you receive your economics degree from?

Denver University class of 74.

Because you say so??

Your ignorance speaks for itself, you need no help from me.

LOL, you probably should have just continued hiding from this thread.

It's far more fun to expose your abject ignorance.

You actually made it worse by responding with this beyond pathetic response that contained nothing in the way of a rebuttal. Par for the course with you inbreds though.

Real simple, you have zero knowledge of the subject, and attempt to use rabid partisanship as a substitute.

You have no idea what a fool you expose yourself to be. :thup:

Forum List

Back