Know why The Feds and States Like Illegal Immigration?

Aug 2, 2009
Northern, CALIFORNIA
Ever wonder why The Feds and States like Illegal Immigration? Well, This is just one of many reasons, but one of the bigger ones. Let's put aside for a minute the greedy Internationalist slave labor Corporations and the gutless carpetbagging piggish Politicians in D.C that capitalize off of Political contributions from these very same mercenary Internationalist vermin who have no allegiance to The United States of America just for now. Let's focus on another part of this swindle, shall we?

Any of you dipshits ever heard of The Social Security Administrations " Earnings Suspense File "? Yeah that's what I figured. Well, Have you ever wondered what happens to all the taxes collected from fake Social Security cards that Illegals use? LOL!!! Do you actually believe that un-regulated Tax revenue is not collected and handed out to the biggest bottomfeeders in the American D.C Monarchy? Well, We know that these gutless so-called representatives are ruled by Foreign interests, we understand that already. However, what is more important is how fat these mercenary elected scoundrels are getting off of this basically unknown "Earnings Suspense File" of the Social Security Administration.

The truth is it's millions and millions and millions. Probably Billions, but nobody knows because certain bottomfeeders have been payed to cover up the paper trail and then promoted up to even more sinister swindling of Americans.It doesn't matter if you're a doped up Liberal, an Oil Loving Liberal Republican, or a True Conservative that puts America first, You should be concerned about this situtation. You see, it's all about individual gain and Individual profit by low-life Politicians on both sides who are sharing the fruits of exploiting a people who pay their taxes, though illegally which I am against, but nevertheless capitalizing on a situation and sucking off of it like dirty filthy leaches. These scumbags who are taking this Illegal alien tax revenue are the puke bags behind the scenes who are paying off opposition and continuing to rape not only illegals who are looking for a better life, but The American people who they supposedly took an oath to represent.

Take a look for yourselves. ~BH

Immigration by Torchlight: February 2006

Ah jeez, more conspiratorial thinking, things cannot be simple they must have hidden reasons that only the initiated are aware of. Who said they like anyone! How about this conspiracy: they want to work and earn a living, so they can support themselves and their family? - Nah, that can't be it, they must be liked too for without that liking they'd stay home! LOL

• Banned
Ah jeez, more conspiratorial thinking, things cannot be simple they must have hidden reasons that only the initiated are aware of. Who said they like anyone! How about this conspiracy: they want to work and earn a living, so they can support themselves and their family? - Nah, that can't be it, they must be liked too for without that liking they'd stay home! LOL

Hey, Dumb ass? The Earnings Suspense File is real. My focus is on the Politicians. Another dumb shit leftist that doesn't even bother reading the Topic. :cuckoo: ~BH

There is also that file where the money is never used by a spouse. When a spouse dies, their money stays in and the largest amount is given to the surviving spouse. I also doubt that too much of what an illegal earns goes in to the Suspense File as many are paid 'under the table' and those that are not don't earn that much to be very significant.

• Banned
So basically what you're saying is that illegals pay taxes? I doubt it.

You can "doubt it" all you like. However, You're wrong. Let me explain it to you really slow ok? When an illegal uses a fake Social Security card, like from dead people or single women who's names are changed because they get married but never notify Social Security ect, in order to get hired, there is this little thing they fill out called a w-4. You following me here? When they fill it out, the IRS and Social Security Administration takes money out of their earnings. Basically, The Illegals never see any money back because the name and numbers don't match up and what was taken out goes into the earnings suspense file which is not regulated whatsoever. The Government is happy to keep quiet. And yes, it is a fact that illegals use fake Social Security cards. ~BH

Forum List

Back