Dante Knows How To Stop Americans From Hiring Illegals

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Don't frequent their businesses, don't buy their products, don't use their services...stop supporting the hiring of illegals yourself, when building a home or visiting a small business. Stop buying stuff from companies known to hire, or suspected of hiring illegals.

Ostracize landlords who rent to them. There are public records one could use to know who owns a property. Do not let them hide behind realty companies.

STFU and stop whining about corrupt biz and pols. Stand up with actions. Start locally. Search out others who feel the same way...who have balls.

Dante doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

ACLU Sue Over Efforts To Discourage Illegal Immigrants

The ordinance is one of the most restrictive of the recent wave of anti-immigrant legislation passed by local governments across the nation. It attempts to ban immigrants from renting, residing, using property or being employed in Riverside. The ordinance, in very broad terms, applies to actions that “aid or abet” undocumented immigrants anywhere in the United States

ACLU Sue Over Efforts To Discourage Illegal Immigrants : Stop The ACLU

The ordinance is one of the most restrictive of the recent wave of anti-immigrant legislation passed by local governments across the nation. It attempts to ban immigrants from renting, residing, using property or being employed in Riverside. The ordinance, in very broad terms, applies to actions that “aid or abet” undocumented immigrants anywhere in the United States

You agreed to stay away from me. Now please stop begging for my attentions. You will get no more. Blow a dead duck

You agreed to stay away from me. Now please stop begging for my attentions. You will get no more. Blow a dead duck

free board,, free forum,, unless you can get me banned I shall respond to any post I choose to.. so you blow a donkey dick.

Don't frequent their businesses, don't buy their products, don't use their services...stop supporting the hiring of illegals yourself, when building a home or visiting a small business. Stop buying stuff from companies known to hire, or suspected of hiring illegals.

Ostracize landlords who rent to them. There are public records one could use to know who owns a property. Do not let them hide behind realty companies.

STFU and stop whining about corrupt biz and pols. Stand up with actions. Start locally. Search out others who feel the same way...who have balls.

Not very bright, are you?

To be honest, I'm surprised Dainty hasn't taken credit for thwarting the Times Square Bomber...

Easy. Stop using illegal labor. Pay the true cost of things. People come to America and have to work. There is no welfare for illegals. Maybe care for their kids...but that won't pay the rent.

Americans are hiring illegals. That is why they stay

Forum List

Back