Kneeling/genuine anti Americans

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Peach, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,077
    Idk ,my friend's dad had Jewskin lampshades, 2 Jew-filling ashtrays, a Luger, and 2 Mausers.

On the internet, you can't take back what someone has held.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,222
    Nazis are actually deemed far right:

Almost all of their contemporaries would classify them as extreme right.

Because:

1). They were violently hostile to all center-left and far-left political parties for their entire existence as a party.

2). They formed coalitions with the traditional right in both electoral politics (the colation government that made Hitler Chancellor) and in bureaucratic politics (their uneasy detente with the German army, which becomes more of a co-option of the army as time goes on.

3). They were violently nationalist, and anti-internationalist , compared to the internationalism of the contemporary left.

4) As the 30's wear on, they form alliances with other far right governments.

5) They oppose class struggle, a central tenet of Marxists, Democratic and Bolshevik alike.

Basically, they are right wing because they define themselves in opposition to the left, even if they differ with traditionalist conservatives.

Note: note that I define their position in the spectrum based on contemporary politics, not ideology.

Source: Hitler: Hubris&Nemesis (2 volumes) Ian Kershaw

michaelnoir 26 points 2 years ago

Just to underline the Nazi's opposition to Marxism, a quote from Hitler: "At that time the struggle against Marxism first was raised as a goal of this fight. I then pledged to myself for the first time as an unknown individual to begin this war, and never to rest until this phenomenon was finally driven out of German life".

You can see the speech in which he said this here, February 1933.

Chatterbox19 19 points 2 years ago

Also add Night of the Long Knives when they killed left wing members of the Nazi Party.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,222
    Pro claimed Commie, I do not see one giving 'all' to the collective good. Easier to SQUASH.

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,549
    why does people exercising their first admn right piss yall off so bad.....o cause they is black?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. The Sage of Main Street

The Sage of Main Street Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,662
    Stomp and Squish

We need a Fist Amendment right to punch someone who gets in our face just to humiliate us if we are too cowardly to give him a knuckle sandwich. Only slavish fools submit to what the elitist rulers tell them is a right. We far outnumber these legislating snakes and can crush them like worms. First get rid of the sheltered, bossy, know-it-all traitors who make these insulting laws, and the protesting perps will slink away in silence.