Kneeling/genuine anti Americans

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Peach, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,222
    Those obsessed with pro sports figures kneeling might want to remember the true abuse of Americans from WWI through Vietnam, and particularly WWII:

EBRUARY/MARCH 2009 – About 350 American POWs who either were Jewish or appeared to be to their German captors were imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp during World War II, according to survivors who have begun telling their stories in a series of special reports on CNN.

Anthony Acevedo, a medic in the 70th Infantry Division during the war, was the first survivor to step forward with the grisly tale of the American soldiers held at Berga an der Elster, a subcamp of Buchenwald. After being captured during the Battle of the Bulge, Acevedo says he was sent to a POW camp near Bad Orb, Germany, where he was held with other American soldiers. About a month later, the camp’s commander told the prisoners to line up and ordered all of the Jewish soldiers to take one step forward. When few volunteered, Acevedo says, about 90 Jewish soldiers and more than 250 others the Germans thought “looked like Jews” were put on a train to Buchenwald. Acevedo, a Mexican American, is not Jewish.

Once he arrived at the concentration camp, he saw dozens of his fellow soldiers beaten, starved, and in some cases executed for trying to escape. Forced to dig tunnels for 12 hours a day in the final weeks of the war, the prisoners were given 100 grams of bread per week and soup made from rats. As a medic, Acevedo was required to use wax to fill up the holes in the skulls of prisoners who had been executed. When American military units neared the camp, the prisoners were forced with the rest of the camp’s inmates on a three-week death march. Fewer than half of the remaining soldiers survived.

Right now, in our country:

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,262
    Not hard to notice that the Nazi flag and the Confederate flag are almost always seen together with these groups.

Thanks for the OP, it certainly puts current events in perspective.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,985
    Liberal drama

If you want to get on your knees for a bunch of black guys, that's your business

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,222
    Scared lil' tank?

[​IMG]:

These Americans suffered under fascism, and you want punishment for KNEELING? A fine will suffice, and contracts do not have to be renewed. How could these Americans avoid scraps of moldy bread and rat soup as the only means of survival? Play with your toy tanks while you ignore the reality.
    When I saw a photo of the USS Colorado after she's been hit (my Daddy was one of the injured, shrapnel in the head, back, and leg, one piece in his left temple was always visible) I proudly told him "You are a HERO!" Daddy said "No, honey, you can't imagine what some of the guys went through, mine was a bee sting next to their agonies; and "A LOT OF THE HEROES DON'T COME HOME". Now, play pretend with toy tanks and be offended.:cranky:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,087
    I see nazis...theyre everywhere.........not

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,222
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,087
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
    It's a little thing called, "FREE SPEECH." Even you communists have that right. You DON'T have the right to react with VIOLENCE to those you call "Nazis." The violence is nearly always a tool of the communist Left and not your brothers on the Nazi Left.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,047
    I remember when Tim Tebow took a knee as a Christian. It was cool. But I get it now.The shoe is on the other foot. I wonder if we really need an bowing to a flag as necessary? Is it an anachronism we are better off without?

10. jknowgood

jknowgood Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,980
    No, I'm sure these kneelers were raised or influenced by the same people that spit in the faces of our great Vietnam veterans when they came home. True story, liberals has always been traitors. 1f65abbba5d9b0cf1484f76d8c7770e8--political-problems-stupid-liberals.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1