Kneeling/genuine anti Americans

Those obsessed with pro sports figures kneeling might want to remember the true abuse of Americans from WWI through Vietnam, and particularly WWII:

EBRUARY/MARCH 2009 – About 350 American POWs who either were Jewish or appeared to be to their German captors were imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp during World War II, according to survivors who have begun telling their stories in a series of special reports on CNN.

Anthony Acevedo, a medic in the 70th Infantry Division during the war, was the first survivor to step forward with the grisly tale of the American soldiers held at Berga an der Elster, a subcamp of Buchenwald. After being captured during the Battle of the Bulge, Acevedo says he was sent to a POW camp near Bad Orb, Germany, where he was held with other American soldiers. About a month later, the camp’s commander told the prisoners to line up and ordered all of the Jewish soldiers to take one step forward. When few volunteered, Acevedo says, about 90 Jewish soldiers and more than 250 others the Germans thought “looked like Jews” were put on a train to Buchenwald. Acevedo, a Mexican American, is not Jewish.

Once he arrived at the concentration camp, he saw dozens of his fellow soldiers beaten, starved, and in some cases executed for trying to escape. Forced to dig tunnels for 12 hours a day in the final weeks of the war, the prisoners were given 100 grams of bread per week and soup made from rats. As a medic, Acevedo was required to use wax to fill up the holes in the skulls of prisoners who had been executed. When American military units neared the camp, the prisoners were forced with the rest of the camp’s inmates on a three-week death march. Fewer than half of the remaining soldiers survived.

Right now, in our country:

a1f1798f-2f27-446e-bf84-e65810cbdb00.jpg

You have no clue as to what really happened. For people to wave a Nazi flag in this country is bad.

A Confederate flag, notsomuch.

Confederate sons liberated people from the Nazi death camps. They fought and killed Nazis, and won. That's reality.

Yes, Southern boys killed Nazis and quite well.

You should watch Sergeant York sometime.

The Confederate flag is nowhere near the Nazi flag. It pains me to see them in the same picture. Blacks fought for the Confederacy, too.

fsdBrcw.png

You have to understand that there's what really happened, and then what's the revisionist history that's being taught insome state schools. The two are not the same.
. Blacks fighting for the Confederacy has me scratching my head..:cuckoo: .... I do think however that the flags can be co-opted by groups who change the meanings of them in some ways or it is that they bring them out to fly due to personal experiences in which they may have had, and for which somehow causes them to do such a thing as that in their lives for some reason or another. Unfortunately there are situations that cause people to regress instead of move forward in life when it comes to racism, and that is a shame. There should be help for people of all races that end up having a developed racist thinking problem in their lives.

Those obsessed with pro sports figures kneeling might want to remember the true abuse of Americans from WWI through Vietnam, and particularly WWII:

EBRUARY/MARCH 2009 – About 350 American POWs who either were Jewish or appeared to be to their German captors were imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp during World War II, according to survivors who have begun telling their stories in a series of special reports on CNN.

Anthony Acevedo, a medic in the 70th Infantry Division during the war, was the first survivor to step forward with the grisly tale of the American soldiers held at Berga an der Elster, a subcamp of Buchenwald. After being captured during the Battle of the Bulge, Acevedo says he was sent to a POW camp near Bad Orb, Germany, where he was held with other American soldiers. About a month later, the camp’s commander told the prisoners to line up and ordered all of the Jewish soldiers to take one step forward. When few volunteered, Acevedo says, about 90 Jewish soldiers and more than 250 others the Germans thought “looked like Jews” were put on a train to Buchenwald. Acevedo, a Mexican American, is not Jewish.

Once he arrived at the concentration camp, he saw dozens of his fellow soldiers beaten, starved, and in some cases executed for trying to escape. Forced to dig tunnels for 12 hours a day in the final weeks of the war, the prisoners were given 100 grams of bread per week and soup made from rats. As a medic, Acevedo was required to use wax to fill up the holes in the skulls of prisoners who had been executed. When American military units neared the camp, the prisoners were forced with the rest of the camp’s inmates on a three-week death march. Fewer than half of the remaining soldiers survived.

You have no clue as to what really happened. For people to wave a Nazi flag in this country is bad.

Confederate sons liberated people from the Nazi death camps. They fought and killed Nazis, and won. That's reality.

The Confederate flag is nowhere near the Nazi flag. It pains me to see them in the same picture. Blacks fought for the Confederacy, too.

fsdBrcw.png

You have to understand that there's what really happened, and then what's the revisionist history that's being taught insome state schools. The two are not the same.
. Blacks fighting for the Confederacy has me scratching my head..:cuckoo: .... I do think however that the flags can be co-opted by groups who change the meanings of them in some ways or it is that they bring them out to fly due to personal experiences in which they may have had, and for which somehow causes them to do such a thing as that in their lives for some reason or another. Unfortunately there are situations that cause people to regress instead of move forward in life when it comes to racism, and that is a shame. There should be help for people of all races that end up having a developed racist thinking problem in their lives.

Oh? Have you ever heard of Sherman's March to the sea?

I've had old-timey GA blacks tell me about it. They hate the North.

The younger ones are all indoctrinated n stuff. By "younger" i mean 60- these days.

fsdBrcw.png

The younger ones are all indoctrinated n stuff. By "younger" i mean 60- these days.
. I bet that there are blacks who hate the north today (generational thing), but it would seem to me that they would hate the south more during the civil war time period.

fsdBrcw.png

. I bet that there are blacks who hate the north today (generational thing), but it would seem to me that they would hate the south more during the civil war time period.

What makes you figure that?

Southern soldiers weren't raping the women and burning homes. I really don't think they did much of that at all.

That was out of the playbook for Southern soldiers.

Sherman's brigade, notsomuch.

fsdBrcw.png

Southern soldiers weren't raping the women and burning homes. I really don't think they did much of that at all.

. For the blacks it was about the slavery issue, and not the differences in the North and South actions in conducting the war. Of course there may have been blacks who had grown to love their owners if were the kind of owners who didn't see them as property but human beings, and of course if the messages were that the northern troops were burning, pillaging and raping the people they had grown compassionate for, then I suppose there could have been a decision to protect those people from the horror's that were coming. I would imagine that communications between the bad plantations run by tyrants wasn't known by the workers of the good plantations in which had different styles of ownerships over their workforces.

fsdBrcw.png

. For the blacks it was about the slavery issue, and not the differences in the North and South actions in conducting the war. Of course there may have been blacks who had grown to love their owners if were the kind of owners who didn't see them as property but human beings, and of course if the messages were that the northern troops were burning, pillaging and raping the people they had grown compassionate for, then I suppose there could have been a decision to protect those people from the horror's that were coming. I would imagine that communications between the bad plantations run by tyrants wasn't known by the workers of the good plantations in which had different styles of ownerships over their workforces.

Who told you that?

You've been lied to.

True story.

Not hard to notice that the Nazi flag and the Confederate flag are almost always seen together with these groups.

Thanks for the OP, it certainly puts current events in perspective.
I remember when Tim Tebow took a knee as a Christian. It was cool. But I get it now.The shoe is on the other foot. I wonder if we think bowing to a flag proves something? Is it an anachronism we are better off without?

NO! A symbol of liberty, and the liberty to go against norms.

I have never seen a real swastika or a real confederate flag being shown in real life. It's just one of those things most of us don't see. I have seen a quite a few of Mexican flags on flag poles ONLY or then they are above the American flag, which was rather disconcerting if not out and out insulting and disrespectful. Anyone else?

I have never seen a real swastika or a real confederate flag being shown in real life. It's just one of those things most of us don't see. I have seen a quite a few of Mexican flags on flag poles ONLY or then they are above the American flag, which was rather disconcerting if not out and out insulting and disrespectful. Anyone else?
I've heard of the Mexican flag, and also an Isis flag being flown above the American flag somewhere in the country, but not sure if true or not. Might try Googling it to see if I can find anything.

You know, my uncle, God rest his soul, was imprisoned in a pow camp in Germany and if alive today would find it heartbreaking to see what the NFL has allowed to happen during our National Anthem.
I see nazis...theyre everywhere.........not

Only a few, just like the kneelers. But one Nazi is worse than a million kneelers, and I think the kneeling has gone far enough:

WW II vet held in Nazi slave camp breaks silence: 'Let it be known' - CNN.com

Really? Why? Was he stupid?

Any of them kneeling during the National Anthem?

The Nazi's are loathsome individuals. So you have no point.

The NFL players are now loathsome individuals, too.

Good work.

You know, my uncle, God rest his soul, was imprisoned in a pow camp in Germany and if alive today would find it heartbreaking to see what the NFL has allowed to happen during our National Anthem.
I see nazis...theyre everywhere.........not

Only a few, just like the kneelers. But one Nazi is worse than a million kneelers, and I think the kneeling has gone far enough:

WW II vet held in Nazi slave camp breaks silence: 'Let it be known' - CNN.com
. Why was the anthem chosen by kaepernic ? It was because his beef is multi-layered.
It wasn't a coincidence...see my sig...

Any organization that gives a platform to neo-nazis...you feel free to boycott 'em.

Two 10-year-old Georgia students bullied, called Nazis after placing hand over heart for Pledge of Allegiance

On Wednesday, Atlanta’s WGCLreported that two 10-year-old boys at Orrs Elementary School, in the metro Atlanta area, said they were bullied and called Nazis and KKK for daring to place their hand over their heart for the Pledge of Allegiance.

“Me and him got called KKK, Nazi, and we just kept getting bullied the whole day,” said student Jason Newberry.

Let that sink in for just moment. Two 10-year-old children were called Nazis and KKK members for showing the proper respect during the Pledge of Allegiance.

Where, pray tell, does that kind of indoctrination come from? The story provides an answer to that question.

According to WGCL:

Newberry said it wasn’t until his second period teacher showed them a news clip of NFL players kneeling that he realized the present controversy surrounding the flag.

The teacher made a poll on paper and passed it out to all the students to see what they thought was right or wrong about taking a knee. The teacher even told students that she would never stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and that if she did stand she would not really mean it.

A spokesperson for Spalding School District tells CBS46 the assignment was suppose to be a lesson on First Amendment Rights, but they wouldn’t say if the teacher was disciplined for her comments.

Two 10-year-old Georgia students bullied, called Nazis after placing hand over heart for Pledge of Allegiance

On Wednesday, Atlanta’s WGCLreported that two 10-year-old boys at Orrs Elementary School, in the metro Atlanta area, said they were bullied and called Nazis and KKK for daring to place their hand over their heart for the Pledge of Allegiance.

“Me and him got called KKK, Nazi, and we just kept getting bullied the whole day,” said student Jason Newberry.

Let that sink in for just moment. Two 10-year-old children were called Nazis and KKK members for showing the proper respect during the Pledge of Allegiance.

Where, pray tell, does that kind of indoctrination come from? The story provides an answer to that question.

According to WGCL:

Newberry said it wasn’t until his second period teacher showed them a news clip of NFL players kneeling that he realized the present controversy surrounding the flag.

The teacher made a poll on paper and passed it out to all the students to see what they thought was right or wrong about taking a knee. The teacher even told students that she would never stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and that if she did stand she would not really mean it.

A spokesperson for Spalding School District tells CBS46 the assignment was suppose to be a lesson on First Amendment Rights, but they wouldn’t say if the teacher was disciplined for her comments.
That's what it's come down to. To the brown skins, loving this country makes you a nazi. Our multiculturalism experiment has failed. The brown skins need to find a new home.

If this audio is true, things are far worse than that.

Seems the governor and mayor are deliberately with holding supplies for their own political gain and to patronize supporters.

POLICE AUDIO: 'Mayor Carmen Yulin Is Not Allowing Anyone To Distribute' Supplies - Big League Politics

Audio has emerged from a Puerto Rican police officer alleging that San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is not allowing supplies to be distributed to the citizens affected by the nation’s hurricane.

Mayor Cruz is accusing President Trump of doing a poor job attending to the needs of the Puerto Rican nation. Trump says that 10,000 U.S. federal workers are on the ground in the nation of Puerto Rico and that Mayor Cruz is doing a bad job, changing her tune on Trump due to Democratic Party pressure.

Supplies are not reaching the people. A prominent truckers union linked to left-wing political parties across Latin America is reportedly intentionally blocking the deliveries from the Port of San Juan, according to multiple accounts.

A self-identified police officer of a currently in Guaynabo called into a Spanish-language radio program to describe what happened. Jennifer Puentes published footage of the emotional, stirring interview.

The female police officer said, “I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. it is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.”​

“The mayor Carmen Yulin is not allowing anyone to distribute…We need…What us Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces to come in and distribute the aid,” she said.

She said that people in Florida, and “artists” are helping with the relief efforts, but she does not know how many others are helping due to having “very limited communication” on the island.

“What else are we going to do? You tell me, what else are we going to do?”

“But I need to speak for the people, because the people are suffering. Because I, as a cop, along with other police partners we are seeing it,” she said.

“We want the U.S. to come in.”​

According to WGCL:

. The kids being taught conservative values are under attack by liberals in public schools. Time maybe for some serious changes in the school systems in this country again. Drain the liberal swamps before it's to late for the children. Enough is enough already. This goes for protecting black conservative children just as well as white conservative children from liberal indoctrination.

Forum List

Back