KKK Rally July 19 “South Carolina”

Nobody pays any attention to them here either.
They had a "rally" on the courthouse lawn a few years back...must have been a whole dozen people there.
it's really good to know most Ppl don't pay any attention to them..

This will probably be the biggest rally in decades.
you really think so, just asking
Of course. Liberals are so destructive that they have left many with no place else to go. Even if some opposition to the American Isis Party arises, liberals will call them KKK anyway.

As far away as California, the KKK has had big recruitment drives. They are attracting new members by asking "are you sick of it yet?" Too often the answer is yes.

Democrats have been so busy and successful in demonizing republicans and conservatives as KKK there is little stigma in being KKK.

This rally is in the south, where the people are having their history removed, rewritten and replaced. Asking them "are you sick of it yet means something very real.

One thing I could guarantee is, you will never know how many people really went or what really happened. The media will not permit it.

This will probably be the biggest rally in decades.
you really think so, just asking
Of course. Liberals are so destructive that they have left many with no place else to go. Even if some opposition to the American Isis Party arises, liberals will call them KKK anyway.

As far away as California, the KKK has had big recruitment drives. They are attracting new members by asking "are you sick of it yet?" Too often the answer is yes.

Democrats have been so busy and successful in demonizing republicans and conservatives as KKK there is little stigma in being KKK.

This rally is in the south, where the people are having their history removed, rewritten and replaced. Asking them "are you sick of it yet means something very real.

One thing I could guarantee is, you will never know how many people really went or what really happened. The media will not permit it.
wow is all I can say for now this is a lot... but why the two types of "history" by so many

Which flag will they be rallying around ?
The Democrats' flag, since they have exclusive use of it now
hillary-confederate-flag funny.jpg

What are your Thought?
Myself I have a couple of questions if anyone know the answered.
1. Do the K.K.K. still have the old consider
2 Will they cover their fact “because of fear of backlash?
Again, let me be very clear, I am just asking a question please don’t read anything else into it.
I can barely understand your drivel in itself...

Sil is now incorporating racism and defense of the KKK as part of her war against Marriage Equality.

How ever many people really show up, the media will report it, if they do at all, as only being a handful. You won't ever know how many really attended.

The problem with demonizing people is that you eventually end up with real demons.

How ever many people really show up, the media will report it, if they do at all, as only being a handful. You won't ever know how many really attended.

The problem with demonizing people is that you eventually end up with real demons.
The KKK are examples found in Demonology 101.

Forum List

Back