KKK Rally July 19 “South Carolina”

snapzz

Jun 27, 2015
What are your Thought?
Myself I have a couple of questions if anyone know the answered.
1. Do the K.K.K. still have the old consider
2 Will they cover their fact “because of fear of backlash?
Again, let me be very clear, I am just asking a question please don’t read anything else into it.

Last edited:
i was in greensboro when the kkk opened fire...i was not near the shootings but remember the shock of it all

Remembering the 1979 Greensboro Massacre 25 Years Later Survivors Form Country s First Truth and Reconciliation Commission Democracy Now
GM stroll, I must agree all of this is very shock, in 2015 for real. but why did they just opened fire

no one knows why...they had it planned....i will try to find a film taken that day

i was in greensboro when the kkk opened fire...i was not near the shootings but remember the shock of it all

Remembering the 1979 Greensboro Massacre 25 Years Later Survivors Form Country s First Truth and Reconciliation Commission Democracy Now
GM stroll, I must agree all of this is very shock, in 2015 for real. but why did they just opened fire

no one knows why...they had it planned....i will try to find a film taken that day
that will be great thank you

klan claimed they were defending themselves after the black hit their car...but they had a truck load of weapons...the klan came to kill

it was a lovely day....i was at peaches..buying albums

Nobody pays any attention to them here either.
They had a "rally" on the courthouse lawn a few years back...must have been a whole dozen people there.

greenboro has always been a problem with race...woolworths lunch counter was the start

thank you so much but like greeboro there are other city's that have the same problem and don't see it. just sad

Nobody pays any attention to them here either.
They had a "rally" on the courthouse lawn a few years back...must have been a whole dozen people there.
so glad to read nobody paid any attention to them. very good thing, thank you for this info.

Which flag will they be rallying around ?
This one;

750_500_csupload_42887081.png

and this one........

flag-country-stars-stripes.jpg

Forum List

Back