KKK Rally July 19 “South Carolina”

What are your Thought?
Myself I have a couple of questions if anyone know the answered.
1. Do the K.K.K. still have the old consider
2 Will they cover their fact “because of fear of backlash?
Again, let me be very clear, I am just asking a question please don’t read anything else into it.

Are these going to be real KKK members, or Berkeley college students wearing costumes?

Soo...how did Jake reply to Obiwans post before Obiwan posted it, and then put it in as if I posted Obiwans post.

I am thinking now that Jake has a time machine, and a six pack of beer. A dangerous combination all around.

Soo...how did Jake reply to Obiwans post before Obiwan posted it, and then put it in as if I posted Obiwans post.

I am thinking now that Jake has a time machine, and a six pack of beer. A dangerous combination all around.

Jake's alway been a little strange. Must be the drugs......

The KKK were and are the scum of the earth, despised all good women and men.

Odium, as long as you keep up the race hatred you will get woolworthed.

Don't ever think you will be allowed to victimize the victims.

What are your Thought?
Myself I have a couple of questions if anyone know the answered.
1. Do the K.K.K. still have the old consider
2 Will they cover their fact “because of fear of backlash?
Again, let me be very clear, I am just asking a question please don’t read anything else into it.

Are these going to be real KKK members, or Berkeley college students wearing costumes?

I was thinking members but who knows

I thought the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League destroyed the KKK. Maybe this is a new KKK?

Anyway, the KKK wants attention--through violence.

Their basic tactic is to call out and insult minorities in hopes of provoking them. They sometimes film the events and then argue that the people attacking them are animals or monsters.

This is really an old tactic to win sympathy and membership. However, if this is in South Carolina, they are going to end up looking like fools. Southern Blacks will fan away from them and you would probably see only a few near them--walking by fast.

What end up happening is you will see the KKK, surrounded by cops, surrounded by regular white citizens with strange looks on their faces and TV cameras.

By the way

Southern states like Georgia outlaw adults from concealing their faces. I think South Carolina has the same. So if they are rallying in public, you get to see if you know any 'kluckers'!

We knew who all the kluckers were in Jasper, San Augustine, and Shelby counties. When the man was dragged to death in Jasper almost twenty years ago, the kluckers all went to the mattresses in terror down in their fish camps. Very wise. People were looking for them.

Last edited:
Please please please do not show up for this rally.......let these clowns march around in their Walmart purchased sheets and have at it. Those that show up in protest will only give meaning to this worthless event. The Klan is a dying breed, over half have black babies in their families and the other half is inbred.

We know Robert Byrd won't be attending.

Maybe some other Democrats will and get elected to the Government

I guess I have the date wrong sorry, I see someone else posted the date as the 18 of July..:dig:

Forum List

Back