Kim Davis goes back to jail on which day? Place your bets.

Davis goes back to jail on which day? Place your bets.

• Friday

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How unimaginative. She should be pressed to death like Giles Corey. lol

Yeah, drugging them once you libtards have them committed to a mental institution is more your speed these days, isn't it?

It was an obvious joke, crybaby. What are you babbling about?

lol, now you are going to pretend that you didn't dance in glee when you heard of the Soviets putting dissidents in mental institutions since no sane man could object to the Worker's paradise, right?

:deal:

Yeah, drugging them once you libtards have them committed to a mental institution is more your speed these days, isn't it?

lol, now you are going to pretend that you didn't dance in glee when you heard of the Soviets putting dissidents in mental institutions since no sane man could object to the Worker's paradise, right?

Whatever you say pal. :cuckoo:

If Davis does not do her job come monday, the state should phase out the clerks office and replace them with computers. Digitally print or email the forms.

No religious judgements. Apply online and pay fees with a debit card. Soon they can preform vows via facetime and use online digital signatures or finger print via biometrics.

Libtards are letting known terrorists into the country so they can still get a free inflow of illegal voters, and you call me crazy?

You are a laughingstock around the whole god damned world, dude.

If Davis does not do her job come monday, the state should phase out the clerks office and replace them with computers. Digitally print or email the forms.

No religious judgements. Apply online and pay fees with a debit card. Soon they can preform vows via facetime and use online digital signatures or finger print via biometrics.

....and soon we will have polygamy, pedomarriage and bestiality certified in US courts.

Wonderful world we are living in today thanks to you libtard fools.

Libtards are letting known terrorists into the country so they can still get a free inflow of illegal voters, and you call me crazy?

You are a laughingstock around the whole god damned world, dude.

Are you a random post generator? You wildly shift from whatever topic and then lamely assign that position to me. Too funny.

You're pretty haughty for a person that believes we should 'roll back' certain freedoms in the nation so we are not an 'enteral war with Islam.' We wouldn't to offend those radicals, pansy.

Even by most christians the Dali Lama is a man that is respected for his compassion and wisdom

Dalai Lama supports gay marriage
According to his faith system homo marriage is moral.

In most Abrahamic nations it is not.

Homosexuality is not tolerated in muslims country. There used to be a history of homosexuality and literature in the muslism world, but publicly it was a sort of don't ask don't tell.
Now they are killed.

http://www.du.edu/korbel/hrhw/researchdigest/mena/Love.pdf

Even by most christians the Dali Lama is a man that is respected for his compassion and wisdom

Dalai Lama supports gay marriage
According to his faith system homo marriage is moral.

In most Abrahamic nations it is not.

Homosexuality is not tolerated in muslims country. There used to be a history of homosexuality and literature in the muslism world, but publicly it was a sort of don't ask don't tell.
Now they are killed.

http://www.du.edu/korbel/hrhw/researchdigest/mena/Love.pdf

Yes, I know that.

How does it feel to be right for once?

Maybe you should hurry up and go write it down in your journal. "Oh, I know I got that one right because JimBowie agreed with me! I am so excited! A great harbinger for the rest of the day!"

:eusa_angel:

....and soon we will have polygamy, pedomarriage and bestiality certified in US courts.
One is possible, it's even biblical, but the other two, not a chance. Don't be Chicken Little, it makes you look stupid.

One is possible, it's even biblical, but the other two, not a chance. Don't be Chicken Little, it makes you look stupid.

Polygamy is not so much derived from Judaism and the Bible as it is from the period after Rome accepted Christianity as the state religion. Monogamy is a Roman thing, not a Jewish thing.

As to pedomarriage, the marriage age being lowered is one of the next goals of the pervert industry. I hear talk of taking it down to 16 if not 14. After that it is a slippery slope.

Marriage to pets is going to happen, not for sexual reasons so much as 'stupid libtard tricks' as libtard continue to blur the lines between human rights and animal rights.

And I will God-damned 'chicken little' the hell out of everything if I god damned want to.

Punk.

Polygamy is not so much derived from Judaism and the Bible as it is from the period after Rome accepted Christianity as the state religion. Monogamy is a Roman thing, not a Jewish thing.

As to pedomarriage, the marriage age being lowered is one of the next goals of the pervert industry. I hear talk of taking it down to 16 if not 14. After that it is a slippery slope.

Marriage to pets is going to happen, not for sexual reasons so much as 'stupid libtard tricks' as libtard continue to blur the lines between human rights and animal rights.

And I will God-damned 'chicken little' the hell out of everything if I god damned want to.

Punk.
Fine, be a whiny pussy then, your call, and girls here could once, legally, be married as young as ten. Learn history but your the Sky is Falling routine is for stupid schoolgirls, and we've heard it all before.

Punk.

It used to be lower among the ancients in the area. Moderns have raised it to a more appropriate age. With family permission there are some marriages of the early teens among fundamentalist muslims.

Forum List

Back