Kim Davis goes back to jail on which day? Place your bets.

Davis goes back to jail on which day? Place your bets.

• Friday

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The standards of eligibility are set by the law. Not the religion of the clerk. The clerk doesn't get to make up a religious test that eligibilty citizens must meet before they are allowed state services.

Well its a good thing then that she didn't give them a religious test. IF she did prove it.

Those who ddidn't pass her 'religious convictions' couldn't get their license. That's a religious test she doesn't the authority to make up.

As demonstrated by all the jail time and the perfect record of failure in court.

I already showed you links and explained in detail why it is true that the judge relented.

None of the links you've offered say a thing about the judge allowing her to have her name removed from the licenses. I don't think 'well reported' means what you think it means.

Because so far, your version of 'well reported' is just you making shit up.

Show me. Or admit you've been lying this whole time. Its one or the other. As we're way past you making a mistake.

Oh, and here's the question that Gallup asked:

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

60% say yes. 37% say no. That's a record high for support for same sex marriage. Where then are you going to get votes for your imaginary amendment?

You do realize that since they changed the wording of the poll question it is a comparison of apples to oranges, right?

If they asked the public 'Do yo approve of tax payer funding being taken from marriages with children to fund tax breaks for butt fucking queers pretending to be married?' you would see much lower approval numbers.

roflmao
^ Turning conservatives into liberals one post at a time.
Yeah which is why I am getting plenty of up points because I keep turning conservatives into liberals.

This is just another example of how libtard lie to themselves as well as everyone else so they can live in a fluffy little fantasy of bullshit.

60% say yes. 37% say no. That's a record high for support for same sex marriage. Where then are you going to get votes for your imaginary amendment?

You do realize that since they changed the wording of the poll question it is a comparison of apples to oranges, right?

You do realize that 'Do you think marriage between same sex couples should or should not be recognized by the law as valid with ahe same rights as traditional marriage' utterly blows up your entire 'public tolerance' bullshit.

Right?

You don't have the States you'd need to pass your amendment, you don't have the interest in the states to call your convention, and you don't have the support in the public to get your amendment passed.

Its like you're trying to be wrong.

The polls onlyu prove that if you spin the question right you can get a majority of people to agree to things that in private conversation they would never agree to.

Do you think same sex marriage should be recognized by the law as valid' isn't spin. Its an explicit contradiction to your hapless 'public tolerance' bullshit. As 60% said yes. And only 37% said no.

You don't have numbers in the public. You don't have the numbers in the states to pass your amendment. You don't even have enough support among the states to get your convention.

There will be no amendment. You'll get nothing and you'll like it.

Get used to the idea.

Those who ddidn't pass meet her 'religious convictions' couldn't get their license. That's a religious test she doesn't the authority to make up.

There is no way for her to prevent anyone from getting a marriage license when all they have to do is go to any other county and get it. lol

None of the links you've offered say a thing about the judge allowing her to have her name removed from the licenses. I don't think 'well reported' means what you think it means.

Show me. Or admit you've been lying this whole time. Its one or the other. As we're way past you making a mistake.

I already showed you and I tire of answering your idiotic questions that I have already answered over and over.

So no, I wont do it for the fiftieth time.

You do realize that 'Do you think marriage between same sex couples should or should not be recognized by the law as valid with ahe same rights as traditional marriage' utterly blows up your entire 'public tolerance' bullshit.

Right?

You don't have the States you'd need to pass your amendment, you don't have the interest in the states to call your convention, and you don't have the support in the public to get your amendment passed.

The polls onlyu prove that if you spin the question right you can get a majority of people to agree to things that in private conversation they would never agree to.

Do you think same sex marriage should be recognized by the law as valid' isn't spin. Its an explicit contradiction to your hapless 'public tolerance' bullshit. As 60% said yes. And only 37% said no.

You don't have numbers in the public. You don't have the numbers in the states to pass your amendment. You don't even have enough support among the states to get your convention.

Get used to the idea.

Lol, polls are already showing a drop in support now that people see what this idiotic SCOTUS ruling is doing.

IT is shifting and by the time we have an Article V Convention the public will be solidly back in the realm of sanity.

Those who ddidn't pass meet her 'religious convictions' couldn't get their license. That's a religious test she doesn't the authority to make up.

There is no way for her to prevent anyone from getting a marriage license when all they have to do is go to any other county and get it. lol

I already showed you and I tire of answering your idiotic questions that I have already answered over and over.

Once again, for the illiterate and willfully ignorant:

No link you've offered says a thing about the judge allowing her to remove her name from the licenses.

You made that up. And exactly as I've predicted, you've only got sniveling excuses why you can't back up your 'well reported' bullshit. You're lying and you know you're lying.

And now, we know it too.

Right?

Get used to the idea.

Lol, polls are already showing a drop in support now that people see what this idiotic SCOTUS ruling is doing.

talk to me when opposition even equals support. As it stands now we're a few percentage points off of 2 to 1 in favor. With every age demographic save the elderly in favor.

You don't have public support for your amendment. You don't have state support to pass it. You can't even get a convention to vote on it.

You've got nothing. And you know it.

IT is shifting and by the time we have an Article V Convention the public will be solidly back in the realm of sanity.

So at this point you're literally citing your imagination as evidence.

Holy shit, dude.

No link you've offered says a thing about the judge allowing her to remove her name from the licenses.

You made that up. And exactly as I've predicted, you've only got sniveling excuses why you can't back up your 'well reported' bullshit. You're lying and you know you're lying.

And now, we know it too.

I did not make that up and I have provide links and a break down for you to understand.

You just ignore my responses and ask your questions repeatedly.

IF the mods would allow me to simply cut and paste I could respond, but I don't have the time to waste on your repetitious bullshit questions.

Right?

Get used to the idea.

talk to me when opposition even equals support. As it stands now we're a few percentage points off of 2 to 1 in favor. With every age demographic save the elderly in favor.

You don't have public support for your amendment. You don't have state support to pass it. You can't even get a convention to vote on it.

Holy shit, dude.
Lol, the shift has started and you wont like where it goes, dear.

And now, we know it too.

I did not make that up and I have provide links and a break down for you to understand.

For a third time:

You made that up.
You just ignore my responses and ask your questions repeatedly.

Oh, I've see your responses. You just can't back them up with evidence. You have presented absolutely nothing that indicates that the judge allowed her to have her name removed from the licenses.

Your only source....is you. Citing you. And you don't know what you're talking about.

If its 'well reported'.....show me. Don't tell me. Every snivelling excuse you offer only proves you the liar we all know you are. And all I have to do is keep pressing you....and watch you run.

See how this works?

why doesn't Kimbo move to Uganda where persecuting gays is done "de Jure"...in that Country her views are enshrined in law...

Right?

Get used to the idea.

Holy shit, dude.
Lol, the shift has started and you wont like where it goes, dear.

Says you. Citing you. And as your 'well reported' nonsense demonstrated, you're straight up delusional. Literally inventing stories from nothing, backed by nothing. Lie to yourself if you want to. But don't bother lying to us.

The polls don't show the support you hallucinated. But show nearly 2 to 1 support for same sex marriage. There is no convention nor any indication that there is going to be. And you don't have enough support among the States to pass your amendment even if you could get a vote on it.

Which you can't.

Your entire argument has devolved into you clinging to your desperate hopes and dreams, offering us your imagination as evidence. Sorry hun.....but you aren't nearly enough.

Well we know she won't obey the law or the court so my bet is Saturday or Monday if she returns to work on Thursday. Saturday is a slow news day so that would be a good one. Any takers?

Is this the thing the GOP whine about about how hard it is to fire government people? Why wasn't she fired long ago? They can't?

If they asked the public 'Do yo approve of tax payer funding being taken from marriages with children to fund tax breaks for butt fucking queers pretending to be married?' you would see much lower approval numbers.

roflmao
Yeah which is why I am getting plenty of up points because I keep turning conservatives into liberals.

This is just another example of how libtard lie to themselves as well as everyone else so they can live in a fluffy little fantasy of bullshit.
You're getting votes from fellow bigots.

There are plenty of reasonable conservatives and moderates who read your nasty, bigoted, hate-filled spew you'll never hear from - but rest assured, you push them into the liberal camp for more than you'll ever know.

You, JimBowie, are an excellent recruiter for liberals.

So, for that, we say thank you.

Same sex couples can now get marriage licenses in Rowan county at will. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Fags could marry anywhere in the state before that, and the only reason that they couldn't in Rowan was because the judge would not take Davis name from the licenses. Now that he has things are back to a better condition with the government being forced to respect freedom of conscience.

Davis is insisting that the licenses aren't valid without her name. And once again, she has no legal leg to stand on. Oh, and the judge didn't agree to take her name off the licenses. The deputies just altered the licenses to remove Davis' name. Davis could have ordered this at any time.

You are a bald faced liar. It is now well reported that the judge had finally agreed to Davis request to remove her name from the licenses. Your ignorance again proves nothing more than your ignorance.

When she was denying same sex couples marriage licenses, she was using her power as an elected official wielding state power to force people to pass a religious test she made up.

There was no test. Prove what test she had for them.

It is not an establishment of religion, and your repeated ignorance does not make it so.

Obviously it is. When she uses state power to force people to obey her religion, that's the state establishment of religion.

She did not force people to obey her religion as they could easily go elsewhere, thus no one was forced.

But your head is forced.....

That is more bullshit, serval courts disagreed and had they not it would never have gone to the SCOTUS.

Name one that sided with Davis on this issue. Davis appealed because she lost. Not because she won. Her record of failure was perfect.

The federal court in Puerto Rico for one. He struck down a fag marriage law, and though this is not a direct agreement with Davis, which I didn't say anyway, it does agree with her beliefs about fag marriage.

Bucking trend, federal judge upholds same-sex marriage ban in Puerto Rico, citing ‘procreative potential’

Ahhh, it is so sad to see liars like you frothing around in one lie after another in a day where anyone can query up anything that has happened on the internet, lol.

the bigot squeaks

she did not stop marriage and even embarrassed her church. not a win.

if she could not, or would not, do her job she should have quit.

The court should make her pay the legal fees and cost of her jail stay.

roflmao

You're getting votes from fellow bigots.

There are plenty of reasonable conservatives and moderates who read your nasty, bigoted, hate-filled spew you'll never hear from - but rest assured, you push them into the liberal camp for more than you'll ever know.

You, JimBowie, are an excellent recruiter for liberals.

So, for that, we say thank you.

Lol, yeah, sure. You categorize everyone that agrees with me as a bigot and then assert that I get no support from anyone other than bigots. That is a tautology, idiot.

I would essplain to you why that is relevant but I don't think you can process the data.

Forum List

Back