Kim Davis goes back to jail on which day? Place your bets.

Davis goes back to jail on which day? Place your bets.

• Friday

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Well we know she won't obey the law or the court so my bet is Saturday or Monday if she returns to work on Thursday. Saturday is a slow news day so that would be a good one. Any takers?

Well we know she won't obey the law or the court so my bet is Saturday or Monday if she returns to work on Thursday. Saturday is a slow news day so that would be a good one. Any takers?
Why are you so frightened and threatened by an individual's beliefs and convictions? :dunno:

Oh yeah- you're a Liberal piece of shit. :slap:

• Banned
Why are you so frightened and threatened by an individual's beliefs and convictions? :dunno:

It's a liberal nation. I'm not interested in having the American Taliban run even small bits of it.

I think never. Her deputies will continue to issue licenses and she will descend back into obscurity.
She couldn't possibly be that smart at this point? Guess we'll see.

I suspect Davis will feel even more emboldened with the support of other lunatics like Huckabee and Cruz.
If you're a smart clerk for her, the thing to do is to attempt to issue the license, let her fire you, and then sue the pants off the county for unlawful termination. If they don't already have lawyers, they should...

She turns up to work and a thousand gay couples are waiting to give her loads of work, that's be funny.

It's a liberal nation. I'm not interested in having the American Taliban run even small bits of it.
It's an American nation. Or didn't you get the memo, you left-wing anarchist. :slap:

It's an American nation. Or didn't you get the memo, you left-wing anarchist. :slap:
Nope, it's a liberal nation, founded by liberals for liberals. You are an American in name only.

Nope, it's a liberal nation, founded by liberals for liberals. You are an American in name only.
Another deluded puppet heard from. :lol:

Davis thinks she is acting on behalf of a faith she converted to four years ago, but her church does not support her, rather they blame her for the legalization of same sex marriage.

She might have gone to church three times a week but to her church "she committed adultery which, in turn, prompted marriage equality."

and she went to jail because she was following her conscience? She though she was serving her new faith?

She still faces civil suits against her. I don't see her church collecting donations to to pay the judgements for her.

Forum List

Back