Killing a baby in the womb is still not murder...even when some stranger does it with a knife...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Way they described the whole definition of life in that state it seemed pretty convoluted and ridiculous. Whether it took a breath or not and such. Of course it was murder.

Although it'd be nice if she got off completely. And was out walking the streets...;)

Yeah but let some drunk plow into a car and kill a unborn baby and they will crucify them.

Yes...well....I guess this is practicing medicine without a license...this woman who attacked a pregnant woman and cut her baby out of her stomach with a knife...resulting in the death of that human being....will not be charged with murder...

So I say....give her a fine for practicing medicine without a license and send her on her way.....right?

No Murder Charge for Colorado Woman Accused of Cutting Baby from Mother s Womb - Breitbart

Breitbart, no further discussion needed.

Yes...well....I guess this is practicing medicine without a license...this woman who attacked a pregnant woman and cut her baby out of her stomach with a knife...resulting in the death of that human being....will not be charged with murder...

So I say....give her a fine for practicing medicine without a license and send her on her way.....right?

No Murder Charge for Colorado Woman Accused of Cutting Baby from Mother s Womb - Breitbart

I know....if you want objective journalism you go to Breitbart....so thanks for noticing.....if you want left wing lies and crap...go to hufpo, media matters or the New York times....

Certainly not from you. Sit back down and shut up.

I thought the mother determined the baby's humanity. If she wants the baby killed, he/she is not a human. If she wants to carry the baby to full term, he/she is.

The mother should sue the state for reckless endangerment. Colorado is one of only 12 states not to protect the unborn from violent crime. Bunch of backwards yokels.

The mother should sue the state for reckless endangerment. Colorado is one of only 12 states not to protect the unborn from violent crime. Bunch of backwards yokels.
A 32 year prison sentence seems like it should "protect" the unborn as you say....and Colorado at least has that as the maximum for killing another's unborn child.

This does seem like murder to me... Just saying above that there is punishment for this crime in Colorado...she doesn't go Scott free or even close to Scott free for this gruesome crime.

It is murder...she took an innocent human life.......

It is murder...she took an innocent human life.......
yea, but do you truly think a life sentence will ''protect'' the baby to be more, verses a 32 year sentence?

Personally, I don't think this crazy woman even considered the sentence when she committed the crime and the difference in punishment between the charges has very very little to do with ''protecting'' the child.... the crime has already been committed....

she should get the death penalty.....then she won't kill again...ever...

in my State, murder is a 25 year sentence to life in prison, which could be less than the 32 years for killing an unborn child sentenced to the max in Colorado....

Forum List

Back