Heaven help us...FACEBOOK IS DOWN

273fe8631cf4f18e104ba9d066caa11bac641cedbd5656d5f14a51796c3e352e.jpg

This is horrible news. Millions of the unwashed stand to be exposed to the fact that they have no life.

Facebook Will Be Back Soon
Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.

That's what I see.

Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.

That's what I see.

You need to upgrade from dial up

Seriously, loons will be loons.

Yeah, I made up the thing about facebook. I'm sure there's no way to check that.

Oh wait, it's taxme and cc...we all know they don't look shit up.

That's what I see.

beware of malware, allie.. it may be a false message...

This is why:

"As the second day of its F8 conference began here at Fort Mason in San Francisco, Facebook announced the first hardware it plans to use to beam the Internet down to billions of people around the world."

Upgrades sucketh.

Given how many people use Facebook, I'd be interested to know how many wind up commiting suicide over it. It's like the old saying of 'deprive people of 3 meals ina row and you'll have anarchy.' Now it's 'take Facebook down for 3 hours and you'll have anarchy' :)

Given how many people use Facebook, I'd be interested to know how many wind up commiting suicide over it. It's like the old saying of 'deprive people of 3 meals ina row and you'll have anarchy.' Now it's 'take Facebook down for 3 hours and you'll have anarchy' :)

For my next trick I'm taking out television. All of it.

Forum List

Back