"kill The Infidel, Whether He Is Civilian Or Military.”

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Awesome. I invite our resident anti-Christian, anti-American pukes to flock to this thread and declare how Americans have made this way.

""If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said."

I have to agree. the french are spiteful and filthy, but is that any reason to kill them? And they tend to have a higher Muslim population than their neighboring countries..maybe that lends itself to spitefulness and filthiness. Just sayin.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

Awesome. I invite our resident anti-Christian, anti-American pukes to flock to this thread and declare how Americans have made this way.

""If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said."

I have to agree. the french are spiteful and filthy, but is that any reason to kill them? And they tend to have a higher Muslim population than their neighboring countries..maybe that lends itself to spitefulness and filthiness. Just sayin.

maybe its time to put rightwing christians into mental health camps

There are no filthy Christians,,,no?
There aren't tens of millions of them willing and hoping to murder children in the name of their religion and being funded by Christian theocracies in the name of that effort. And you know it.
You're a psychopath.
Omg, duhs is the poster who argued for DAYS that the Bronze Age occurred in the 1500s.

Not sharp, but still a tool!

Oh please do call the police and ask them to start arresting Christians. Oh and be sure to file multiple lawsuits seeking to commit Christians to residential psychiatric care.

Please do it, guno. Don't just masturbate about it, take action!

I encourage you to try!

Oh please do call the police and ask them to start arresting Christians. Oh and be sure to file multiple lawsuits seeking to commit Christians to residential psychiatric care.

Please do it, guno. Don't just masturbate about it, take action!

Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS)

Religious Trauma Syndrome

Please tell me you're dialing the police RIGHT NOW guno, and giving them names and addresses of Christians you want them to arrest and imprison.

Get on it now, time's a wastin!

I encourage you to try!

Please tell me you're dialing the police RIGHT NOW guno, and giving them names and addresses of Christians you want them to arrest and imprison.

Its only a matter of time until you people get the help you need whether Muslim or christian

The left and muslim extremists are natural allies. The left doesn't really want Christians arrested. They want them exterminated. That's what muslims are for. Why is obama bombing Syria? Because Assad protected Christians and Jews.

To stay on topic and address the subject of the OP ( I see no one here has attempted that yet ) I believe that soon the United States and Europe will long for the days which Geert Wilder warned us we would lose if we did not realize the truth about Islam. These threats are not empty threats. They intend to bring forth the Islam that Mohammad followed and taught the exact replica we see being followed by ISIS and ISIL - it has absolutely nothing to do with what we have done or what we have not done as a nation. Islam has been an enemy of all non muslims since its inception. We are considered infidels. They have vowed our destruction and the destruction of Israel. Their prayers are for our destruction death to the Jews and death to the Christians. They are not an aberation of Islam - they are the poster children for it.

The message brother Rachid gave to be sent to President Obama is right on the mark and one can only hope that more Christians will be willing to do what he has done, KG.

Here is a message on the truth about ISIL and Islam. Have you seen this, KG? It perfectly explains the reason for this news report in your OP. Let's hope Obama gets "the message"......

...maybe its time to put rightwing christians into mental health camps
Nahhhhh... the country will start rounding-up and interning atheists, long before that ever happens.

Islam is a cancer, it is incompatible with and hostile to most Western beliefs and traditions, and it needs to be closely watched, and, occasionally, bitch-slapped upside the head.

Its only a matter of time until you people get the help you need whether Muslim or christian

Please report Christians, comrade! I'm begging you, do your part!

speaking of terrorism , you southern baptist crackers were good at terrorizing the Black population

Forum List

Back