Are You Offended By Tomahawk Missiles ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Where are the white liberals and native activists ?

We can't be naming our weapons of war using native names and terms. What were we thinking ?

I propose we immediately cease this practice, and lets start by renaming the Tomahawk Missile !

I was thinking something like the "White Boy Missile" or maybe the "White Trailer Trash Missile". The latter we could fill up with a bunch of cheap Chinese made WalMart junk, that would not only take out some Isis fighters, but would pollute their environment. Imagine getting hit in the face with a cheap plastic Halloween pumpkin filled with a bunch of plastic spiders, and some teeth rotting packets of SweetTarts !

Anyway, the Tomahawk Missile is offensive, and must be stopped at once !

"US airstrikes on ISIS: Watch as Tomahawk missiles are launched from deck of American warship"

Sep 23, 2014 13:00By Sam

This dramatic footage shows Tomahawk missiles being launched against ISIS from the deck of a US warship.

The video shows crew on the bridge of the vessel watching on as the missiles take off into the night sky - headed for militant targets in Syria.

The footage emerged after a US-led coalition pounded ISIS-held territory in the war-torn country.

The move is a significant escalation of America's military campaign against the militants - who hold swathes of territory across the region.

Follow the latest news and reactions to the airstrikes on Syria here.

Around 20 targets have been hit, including ISIS training and logistics sites.

The Pentagon said fighter jets, bombers and ship-launched Tomahawk cruise missiles were used in the onslaught against the jihadists.

US airstrikes on ISIS Watch as Tomahawk missiles are launched from deck of American warship - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I could understand if the Native American community were upset with, say...

Tomahawk Tater Tots showing up at the local grocery.

But a mighty smitey missle... now there's something with strong and fierce association.

Washington Redskins? Oh hell yeah. Rough, tough NFL AND home-fielded so close to our Nation's Capitol.

Redskin condoms? I don't think that would fly.

Can not Native Americans as well as the sappy-drippy Left of Tard Loonies see the positive aspects of name association? :dunno:

We can't be naming our weapons of war using native names and terms. What were we thinking ?

I propose we immediately cease this practice, and lets start by renaming the Tomahawk Missile !

I was thinking something like the "White Boy Missile" or maybe the "White Trailer Trash Missile". The latter we could fill up with a bunch of cheap Chinese made WalMart junk, that would not only take out some Isis fighters, but would pollute their environment. Imagine getting hit in the face with a cheap plastic Halloween pumpkin filled with a bunch of plastic spiders, and some teeth rotting packets of SweetTarts !

"US airstrikes on ISIS: Watch as Tomahawk missiles are launched from deck of American warship"

This dramatic footage shows Tomahawk missiles being launched against ISIS from the deck of a US warship.

The video shows crew on the bridge of the vessel watching on as the missiles take off into the night sky - headed for militant targets in Syria.

The footage emerged after a US-led coalition pounded ISIS-held territory in the war-torn country.

The move is a significant escalation of America's military campaign against the militants - who hold swathes of territory across the region.

The Pentagon said fighter jets, bombers and ship-launched Tomahawk cruise missiles were used in the onslaught against the jihadists.

US airstrikes on ISIS Watch as Tomahawk missiles are launched from deck of American warship - Mirror Online
A tomahawk is a thing....dinna ye know the difference?

A tomahawk is a thing....dinna ye know the difference?

Yes yes, but it's still a name associated with native Americans. Would you want a machine of a white mans war named after something associated with you if you were not white ?

Forum List

Back