Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

The alleged incidents concerning muslims and pig's blood took place over 100 years ago among superstitious illiterate people.

Today's muslims aren't beguiled by such obviously flawed rhetoric. ...... :cool:

Trump tells a false story, and the haters lap it up.

Interesting.. Because TECHNICALLY the story might be false ONLY BECAUSE -- Pershing wasn't the one to do this thing. But other commanders in the same conflict -- PROBABLY DID.. Go read the Snopes link on this..

Pershing THREATENED to do those things. Other commanders DID similar things. So what you have here is "technicality" -- when you refer to it "as a lie"... I'm no fan of Trump at all. But the level of political debate in this country is a real pig stye right now.

And I'm only interested in how much candidates know and what type of judgement they might make.
So -- if this WAS a useful tool in backing down drug-adled Muslim terrorists --- it could be more effective than their tool of physical brutality and beheadings..
Nonetheless, this is not Presidential behavior.

Neither is skipping a funeral of supreme court judge. Neither was having a blowjob in our white house by someone as young as their daughter. shall we go on?

Interesting.. Because TECHNICALLY the story might be false ONLY BECAUSE -- Pershing wasn't the one to do this thing. But other commanders in the same conflict -- PROBABLY DID.. Go read the Snopes link on this..

Pershing THREATENED to do those things. Other commanders DID similar things. So what you have here is "technicality" -- when you refer to it "as a lie"... I'm no fan of Trump at all. But the level of political debate in this country is a real pig stye right now.

And I'm only interested in how much candidates know and what type of judgement they might make.
So -- if this WAS a useful tool in backing down drug-adled Muslim terrorists --- it could be more effective than their tool of physical brutality and beheadings..
It is not presidential behaviour to counter terrorism and slaughter with psyop threats of pigified bullets? If fighting slaughter with words can work, and it may do, you think that's un presidential?

Most "psych ops" would be classified and conducted in secrecy anyway. BRAGGING about something like that DOES make it look more like a "religious war".. And that it is NOT in US interests. So --- I agree.. It's not very Prezzy to mouth off about something like that to win votes and rile folks up.. Plays to their emotions.

But it doesn't mean it shouldn't be done or considered..

Proves Trump can't control himself between what SHOULD be done and what the world needs to know about it.
There's TONS of stuff -- the world will never know about US actions.
How would one let every Islamic terrorist and wannabe terrorist know of the 'threat' whilst maintaining secrecy?

Skipping a funeral isn't a crime. President's sometimes have to do other things. As for the bj. You're right, it was disgusting behavior and unpresidential. I changed parties over it from democratic to independent.

The alleged incidents concerning muslims and pig's blood took place over 100 years ago among superstitious illiterate people.

Today's muslims aren't beguiled by such obviously flawed rhetoric. ...... :cool:

Well let me help you out here.. Those same threats were made by several Israeli military dudes in RECENT times.
So evidently -- those tactics COULD be useful..

But it would be pretty funny to finding a pig on someone's Kibbutz now wouldn't it? Might have to find a Christian supply locally or fly a couple in from Chicago... :badgrin:

Americans in Dearborn Michigan put a pigs head on a stick at a Muslim cultural festival to provoke violence. Nice, isn't it?

Neither is skipping a funeral of supreme court judge. Neither was having a blowjob in our white house by someone as young as their daughter. shall we go on?

And those are things you were against so does that mean you are also against trumps actions or just showing your hypocrisy again?

Popularity doesn't mean he's a worthy candidate. JMO. The GOP is in bad shape, and they just get worse.
Well, in a democracy it ought to count for a lot :)
If it does, it does. Maybe moving to Canada isn't such a bad idea.
Terrorism remains the leading threat to Canada's national security. Our Government will continue to take all appropriate action to counter terrorist threats to Canada, its citizens and its interests around the world...

2014 Public Report On The Terrorist Threat To Canada

Trump is an American and what he is doing is criminal.
What is the crime?
Oh for petesake. Stop being so black and white. It's an expression.
The word has meaning. So, moron, cite the criminal code.
It was a fucking figure of speech, you dumbfuck.

When it's raining Cats and Dogs this dumbass goes out for pet food.

figure of speech
phrase of figure
a word or phrase used in a nonliteral sense to add rhetorical force to a spoken or written passage.

One day I hope life treats you folks to something that opens your heart. Trump isn't that Good luck.
Their hearts are like their brains, missing in action...
Well, Trump tells a lie, they like it because it's so hateful. Trump is not acting like a President.
There is a precedent for what he referred to. Look it up.
It's a lie. It never happened.
Psyops has a long history, idiot.

It saves lives.

Popularity doesn't mean he's a worthy candidate. JMO. The GOP is in bad shape, and they just get worse.
Well, in a democracy it ought to count for a lot :)
If it does, it does. Maybe moving to Canada isn't such a bad idea.
Terrorism remains the leading threat to Canada's national security. Our Government will continue to take all appropriate action to counter terrorist threats to Canada, its citizens and its interests around the world...

2014 Public Report On The Terrorist Threat To Canada
I would not live in an America with Trump as President.

Trump is an American and what he is doing is criminal.
What is the crime?
Oh for petesake. Stop being so black and white. It's an expression.
The word has meaning. So, moron, cite the criminal code.
It was a fucking figure of speech, you dumbfuck.

When it's raining Cats and Dogs this dumbass goes out for pet food.

figure of speech
phrase of figure
a word or phrase used in a nonliteral sense to add rhetorical force to a spoken or written passage.
It was a figure of speech to two persons in this thread.

Too bad for you I deal in facts.

Forum List

Back