Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

Then wrap them in bacon. Since you apparently support Obama, you lack credibility relative to what is, and what is not, Presidential.

Just saying

-Geaux

Seriously ?
Unfortunately yes, Americans are extremely confused these days.
This kind of crap sells in America today and Trump knows it. It will be bemoaned by a large portion of Americans which will only enhance the rube's satisfaction. And Trump knows that as well. It's sad really.
There doesnt seem to be much thought on how he would negotiate with Muslim Heads of State if he got elected. I cant believe it would enhance his standing in the wider world. (the other side of the wall)

The essence:
"...The most unsettling thing about Trump’s aside isn’t that it’s false, though. It’s that he’s indulging an openly racist murder fantasy—in which an American military officer uses dead Muslims he had killed with bullets dipped in the blood of swine (an animal whose meat and other byproducts are considered impure, and thus forbidden from consumption, by the Qur’an) to terrorize many more Muslims—in order to convince South Carolinians to vote for him....

...At the same time, this tale gives us a good sense of what kind of person Trump is pandering to, and what exactly such a person would believe."

In my personal opinion, are very sick mind of Trump.

I find it odd that this sort of idiocy doesnt even attract comment any more. It isnt "conservative" thinking by any means.

I find it odd that this sort of idiocy doesnt even attract comment any more. It isnt "conservative" thinking by any means.

Who are you calling conservative?

I am a realist and in the real world we will never meet the growing demand for electricity with renewables.
The best and proven option for abundant reliable and emission free power is nuclear

Who are you calling conservative?

I am a realist and in the real world we will never meet the growing demand for electricity with renewables.
The best and proven option for abundant reliable and emission free power is nuclear
You are ranting on the wrong thread kid.

Well done Trump, you've upset the tender delicacies of the left loons again
It might upset a lot of people in the wider world. Including friends of America ? Is pandering to the ignorant worth that ?

Ya got the vapors over this, Old Man? I couldn't care less how the scum are killed....just kill them and then we can move onto those that support and coddle them

Seriously ?
Unfortunately yes, Americans are extremely confused these days.
This kind of crap sells in America today and Trump knows it. It will be bemoaned by a large portion of Americans which will only enhance the rube's satisfaction. And Trump knows that as well. It's sad really.
There doesnt seem to be much thought on how he would negotiate with Muslim Heads of State if he got elected. I cant believe it would enhance his standing in the wider world. (the other side of the wall)
Maybe he just assumes that the status quo of diplomacy at the point of a gun would apply to him as well.

That is fucking AWESOME! Just telling those desert ni**ers that we are doing this (whether or not we actually do it) will strike fear in their hearts. It is genius! We ought to start a rumer, spread by intelligence contacts, that we are going to water board them with boiling pig blood!

Forum List

Back