Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

Americans in Dearborn Michigan put a pigs head on a stick at a Muslim cultural festival to provoke violence. Nice, isn't it?
Why should that provoke violence in adults?
Because adults don't like to have their deeply held religious beliefs used by stupid assholes only attempting to offend them.

It's the same as having gay sex in the middle of a Catholic Mass.

criminal
when something is completely and utterly bad

friend at late night saturday party: I have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning for work
friend2: dude! that's criminal!

Urban Dictionary

criminal
when something is completely and utterly bad

friend at late night saturday party: I have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning for work
friend2: dude! that's criminal!

Urban Dictionary
Yes, the Urban Dictionary is the authority of what figures of speech are.

You believed it to be criminal, now you can't back it up, so you lie.

What Trump said was not criminal. The USA is not yet completely pussified about speech...it's getting there, though.

Popularity doesn't mean he's a worthy candidate. JMO. The GOP is in bad shape, and they just get worse.
Well, in a democracy it ought to count for a lot :)
If it does, it does. Maybe moving to Canada isn't such a bad idea.
Terrorism remains the leading threat to Canada's national security. Our Government will continue to take all appropriate action to counter terrorist threats to Canada, its citizens and its interests around the world...

2014 Public Report On The Terrorist Threat To Canada
I would not live in an America with Trump as President.
So you are not in favour of democracy and would choose to leave it?

Popularity doesn't mean he's a worthy candidate. JMO. The GOP is in bad shape, and they just get worse.
Terrorism remains the leading threat to Canada's national security. Our Government will continue to take all appropriate action to counter terrorist threats to Canada, its citizens and its interests around the world...

Is Canada not a democracy?

Americans in Dearborn Michigan put a pigs head on a stick at a Muslim cultural festival to provoke violence. Nice, isn't it?
Because adults don't like to have their deeply held religious beliefs used by stupid assholes only attempting to offend them.

Why should being offended lead to violence?. Many of us are offended daily but certainly don't become violent because of it.

Oranges and apples. BTW, I believe having sex in public is more than offensive, it's illegal. Try again, and tell me why being offended should provoke adults to violence whilst you're at it.

Oranges and apples. BTW, I believe having sex in public is more than offensive, it's illegal. Try again, and tell me why being offended should provoke adults to violence whilst you're at it.
Easy, dumbass, humans are violent.

Is Canada not a democracy?
Of course it is. But you already live in one and would prefer to leave it when a leader is democratically elected in your democratic process. What happens when democratic Canada democratically elect someone you don't like? Keep moving?

Forum List

Back