Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

I would not live in an America with Trump as President.
That's a very powerful line for him to add to his stumping. As I said, many Americans are tired of pussies.
Pussies are those who wet the bed, out of fear over Sand *******.
And are utterly TERRIFIED of upsetting them with words. Lol.
Nope. I have no fear of Sand ******* but if you get your ass beat like his should have been, that's on you.

Americans in Dearborn Michigan put a pigs head on a stick at a Muslim cultural festival to provoke violence. Nice, isn't it?
Why should that provoke violence in adults?
Because adults don't like to have their deeply held religious beliefs used by stupid assholes only attempting to offend them.

It's the same as having gay sex in the middle of a Catholic Mass.
Oranges and apples. BTW, I believe having sex in public is more than offensive, it's illegal. Try again, and tell me why being offended should provoke adults to violence whilst you're at it.
Easy, dumbass, humans are violent.
So, as I suspected, you have no answer as to why a pigs head on a stick would provoke adults to violence.

That's a very powerful line for him to add to his stumping. As I said, many Americans are tired of pussies.
Pussies are those who wet the bed, out of fear over Sand *******.
And are utterly TERRIFIED of upsetting them with words. Lol.
Nope. I have no fear of Sand ******* but if you get your ass beat like his should have been, that's on you.
Who's 'ass' should have been beaten?

If it does, it does. Maybe moving to Canada isn't such a bad idea.
Terrorism remains the leading threat to Canada's national security. Our Government will continue to take all appropriate action to counter terrorist threats to Canada, its citizens and its interests around the world...

2014 Public Report On The Terrorist Threat To Canada
So you are not in favour of democracy and would choose to leave it?
Is Canada not a democracy?
Of course it is. But you already live in one and would prefer to leave it when a leader is democratically elected in your democratic process. What happens when democratic Canada democratically elect someone you don't like? Keep moving?
Keep moving? Why not?

Terrorism remains the leading threat to Canada's national security. Our Government will continue to take all appropriate action to counter terrorist threats to Canada, its citizens and its interests around the world...

Of course it is. But you already live in one and would prefer to leave it when a leader is democratically elected in your democratic process. What happens when democratic Canada democratically elect someone you don't like? Keep moving?
Keep moving? Why not?
Ohhhhhhh kaaaaaayyyyy.

Keep moving? Why not?
Would you like to try Saudi?

Americans in Dearborn Michigan put a pigs head on a stick at a Muslim cultural festival to provoke violence. Nice, isn't it?
Because adults don't like to have their deeply held religious beliefs used by stupid assholes only attempting to offend them.

Oranges and apples. BTW, I believe having sex in public is more than offensive, it's illegal. Try again, and tell me why being offended should provoke adults to violence whilst you're at it.
So, as I suspected, you have no answer as to why a pigs head on a stick would provoke adults to violence.

You condone violence in response to free speech? You people are as dangerous as the jihadists. This is why Liberals have NO business running a country, certainly not The United States.

Yes, that is called leadership.

Personally I would shoot the bastards in the back of thehead blowing their faces off, then bury them in mass unmarked graves that is covered in pig flesh and blood.

Pershing was being too polite.
Pershing never did it you thick fucker.

Pershing, "civilized'em with a Krag".

Before you call someone thisck, try reading a book.

I agree that if you are in a war and that enemy has religious superstitions such as Islam does, you use their superstitions against them (i.e., dipping bullets in pigs blood, cutting off heads and destroying them, et cetera).

You condone violence in response to free speech? You people are as dangerous as the jihadists. This is why Liberals have NO business running a country, certainly not The United States.
Errr, no I most certainly do not.

Capture them, paralyze them, put a g-tube in and feed them pork products. Then shoot them, cut off their penises and shove them up the asses of their comrades after they get the same treatment.

Or.......................................... send them to Detroit !

I couldn't care less if they reach paradise...just get them off this planet

Gotta love you God fearing bible toting christian american's......(sigh), you people make me so sick

You have a problem with killing radical jihadists that would separate your head from your body in a second? Really? Have you always been a blabbering old fool? Now GFY ya racist blowhard

Keep moving? Why not?
Would you like to try Saudi?
Saudi Arabia is a democracy>?

Forum List

Back