Kids today are different from the last couple of generations. Why?

Why kids are different:

They are either smothered to death by helicopter parents who treat them like human veal; or they are feral animals left on their own due to lack of a proper family structure. The veal are set up to be preyed upon by the feral animals if they ever engage in close encounters (i.e., the veal escape their gated communities).

This does not bode well for the future of humanity.

And we can thank Progressives for destroying the culture and values that enabled children to be properly raised as healthy, free range beings.

In the 70's the liberal interacial bussing program destroyed my once beautiful suburban elementary school

Your kinds’ own fault for not voting in local elections.

Which, by the way are far more important than national or even state elections.

National judges began overruling local elections in the 60's. Doesnt matter what you want for your community. The elites in DC have an agenda to impose and to hell with the costs locals suffer. Vote how you like...an unelected federal judge can fix that.

When using traditional values as a measuring stick, society is most definitely in decline. However, some groups do not see a decline. They see a required transition to meet a new modern ideal of what society should be. They see a society where the state is your family.

In the 70's the liberal interacial bussing program destroyed my once beautiful suburban elementary school

Bu

Bussing and forced integrations were a court decision. The voters had no say in the matter.

Almost nothing in the OP is accurate.
Really? Tell me about the utopian life we are living. Prisons are running out of room, How many teenagers have cars at 16 (or earlier),, School shootings were not even thought of 40 years ago, colleges now come with remedial reading and writing classes (WTF)? Find me a kid who prefers a good book to television and how do video games and Facebook (the primary choice of leisure ) prepare out children for their future.=s?

More inaccuracies coupled with some weird thoughts.
You are an excellent example. You cannot add to a discussion just call another weird without any bais. You, my friend are an excellent example of the problem. Thank you showing others.

I gave you three links which showed your claims to be without merit. You ignored them. You are a dum-dum.

Your kinds’ own fault for not voting in local elections.Which, by the way are far more important than national or even state elections.
No vote, it was forced by the California courts

Why kids are different:

They are either smothered to death by helicopter parents who treat them like human veal; or they are feral animals left on their own due to lack of a proper family structure. The veal are set up to be preyed upon by the feral animals if they ever engage in close encounters (i.e., the veal escape their gated communities).

This does not bode well for the future of humanity.

And we can thank Progressives for destroying the culture and values that enabled children to be properly raised as healthy, free range beings.

They told young girls there was no difference in the sexes..."takes two to tango"..."marriage is just a piece of paper"..."no more double standards" and left them to destroyed lives of food stamps and child support court.
They told women no fault divorce would free them and instead female poverty skyrocketed. The sexual revolution didnt do anything for women but turn them into meat. For men the only change was easier access and a smaller flower bill. Little wonder it was led by men.

You are correct in calling the most innocent "prey" for marxists.

Every time a generation becomes the old farts of the world, its social conservatives rail against the younger generations. They see the world as scary and frightening because it’s not exactly as it was 60+ years before.
Its the same in the UK. Old codgers who have lost the power of thought,if they ever had it, and rant about the last thing they read in shit paper.

When using traditional values as a measuring stick, society is most definitely in decline. However, some groups do not see a decline. They see a required transition to meet a new modern ideal of what society should be. They see a society where the state is your family.

The ultimate goal I believe. The state first as father..then as family.

Kids today are different from the last couple of generations. Why?

LBJ and the Great Society

The Great Society was a set of domestic programs in the United States launched by Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1964–65. The main goal was the elimination of poverty and racial injustice. President Johnson first used the term "Great Society" during a speech at Ohio University, then unveiled the program in greater detail at an appearance at University of Michigan.

Why Lyndon B. Johnson is the worst modern president
So you would like to go back to segregation and all the associated crap ?

Boy the differences in environment is astonishing. I though the other day about phones and wondered if libraries are going to become obselete. After all, how many teenagers or even adults read these days?

As for 10-20 year olds, now way can a book be chosen over a video game, horror movies and Facebook.

Television wasn't so bad because it generally depicted a suburban or urban home that honored values and cursing was never part of a conversation. The mosr selacious television was murder mysteries and then My Three Sons or Mayberry were more popular.

If you really thought about our society today, we are in real trouble. Marriages are not lasting because often we are moral degenerates or or not even taken seriously. It is a "throw away alliance" that ends sometimes without much thought (about as much thought as there was in deciding on marriage.)

Where do you think we are going to be in the next 40 years? I shudder to think.

Parents don't discipline, won't allow the schools to do the same and parents look the other way when their kids get into drinking, drugs and smoking without consequence. Young people are not being held responsible for anything. What kind of world are we creating?

Is there anything we can do to reverse this trend?

Yea, let the teacher's slap the shit out of them at school, burn all their video games and machines to play them on, don't let them drive your car or have cell phone until they're 18, make their parents pick them up after recreational sports instead of the coaches having to babysit until their drunk or drugged up parents arrive to pick them up. Expel them for making any threats against another student or teacher. Well there's more but fingers getting tired.
I don't recall administrators or teachers slapping the shit out of kids being a problem. However demanding they experience consequences for repeated offenses in school was effective. Once...told what you are doing is wrong and why. Let the parent know there was a n issue and ask if they could talk with the student at home. Second time...remind them of the earlier conversation and further offenses will be met with a consequence. A consequence taking away a privilege and finally a paddling will be the reminder that fits the bill.

Everything in moderation friend. Video games when homework and chores are done. No four hours or up till 2 play videos. Teach the kids that those privileges are fun and should be done in moderation...no one plays golf everyday istead of working or hangs out at the bowling alley while you forget you work at home.

Parents have picked up their kids from recreational sports and it was a handy time to bond...why wasn't the parent there already?

Drunk and drugged up parents have consequences too...or should have.

You have listed many ways as parent can ignore their responsibility just as they allow their childen to do the same. Thank you for your help making my point.

Tell me about it!

Learning proper cuneiform was mandatory when I was young, and it should be mandatory today.

.....and don't even get me started about how Ra has been kicked out of the classroom, either.

Really? Tell me about the utopian life we are living. Prisons are running out of room, How many teenagers have cars at 16 (or earlier),, School shootings were not even thought of 40 years ago, colleges now come with remedial reading and writing classes (WTF)? Find me a kid who prefers a good book to television and how do video games and Facebook (the primary choice of leisure ) prepare out children for their future.=s?

You are an excellent example. You cannot add to a discussion just call another weird without any bais. You, my friend are an excellent example of the problem. Thank you showing others.

I gave you three links which showed your claims to be without merit. You ignored them. You are a dum-dum.
Give me the post number...didn't see lt.

Boy the differences in environment is astonishing. I though the other day about phones and wondered if libraries are going to become obselete. After all, how many teenagers or even adults read these days?

As for 10-20 year olds, now way can a book be chosen over a video game, horror movies and Facebook.

Television wasn't so bad because it generally depicted a suburban or urban home that honored values and cursing was never part of a conversation. The mosr selacious television was murder mysteries and then My Three Sons or Mayberry were more popular.

If you really thought about our society today, we are in real trouble. Marriages are not lasting because often we are moral degenerates or or not even taken seriously. It is a "throw away alliance" that ends sometimes without much thought (about as much thought as there was in deciding on marriage.)

Where do you think we are going to be in the next 40 years? I shudder to think.

Parents don't discipline, won't allow the schools to do the same and parents look the other way when their kids get into drinking, drugs and smoking without consequence. Young people are not being held responsible for anything. What kind of world are we creating?

Is there anything we can do to reverse this trend?

Yea, let the teacher's slap the shit out of them at school, burn all their video games and machines to play them on, don't let them drive your car or have cell phone until they're 18, make their parents pick them up after recreational sports instead of the coaches having to babysit until their drunk or drugged up parents arrive to pick them up. Expel them for making any threats against another student or teacher. Well there's more but fingers getting tired.
I don't recall administrators or teachers slapping the shit out of kids being a problem. However demanding they experience consequences for repeated offenses in school was effective. Once...told what you are doing is wrong and why. Let the parent know there was a n issue and ask if they could talk with the student at home. Second time...remind them of the earlier conversation and further offenses will be met with a consequence. A consequence taking away a privilege and finally a paddling will be the reminder that fits the bill.

Everything in moderation friend. Video games when homework and chores are done. No four hours or up till 2 play videos. Teach the kids that those privileges are fun and should be done in moderation...no one plays golf everyday istead of working or hangs out at the bowling alley while you forget you work at home.

Parents have picked up their kids from recreational sports and it was a handy time to bond...why wasn't the parent there already?

Drunk and drugged up parents have consequences too...or should have.

You have listed many ways as parent can ignore their responsibility just as they allow their childen to do the same. Thank you for your help making my point.

I guess you didn't go to a catholic school then, we all got the shit slapped out of us and reported to parents so when we got home we were slapped the shit out of again.

Give me the post number...didn't see lt.

That's a joke...right? The thread is only three pages long.

Tell me about it!

Learning proper cuneiform was mandatory when I was young, and it should be mandatory today.

.....and don't even get me started about how Ra has been kicked out of the classroom, either.
I'm not sure what Ra is and cunieform is an early form of writing. Not sure if I get point.

Forum List

Back