ACLJ files 2 new lawsuites against deep state DOJ and FBI over Comey's shame investigation and Urani

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
We’re once again taking on the deep state over both the sham Clinton investigation and the Uranium One scandal.

Yesterday, in response to what has become an all-too-familiar pattern and practice of failure by several federal bureaucratic agencies to comply with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requirements and answer the ACLJ’s FOIA requests as the law requires, we filed two new FOIA lawsuits in which we are asking a federal court to order the agencies to issue determinations and produce documents responsive to the ACLJ’s FOIA request.

The first lawsuit is against four agencies: the Department of State, Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and U.S. Treasury Department. In this suit, we are seeking to obtain documents concerning a decision by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS) to transfer the U.S.’s controlling interest in Uranium One to the Russian state-owned ARMZ – a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian nuclear giant, Rosatom.
ACLJ Files 2 New Lawsuits Against Deep State DOJ and FBI Over Comey’s Sham Investigation and Uranium One Scandal | American Center for Law and Justice
upload_2018-2-20_13-35-57.png

https://c391070.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/pdf/complaint-dos-doj-fbi-treasury-02192018.pdf

And, when the left pokes funs, says it's not true, thinks because a certain sources says the truth yet all the weak minds attack the source, and then you have this where it can't be denied and the chit just gets rubbed all over the leftist faces. LMFAO

You can't stand the truth, you can't stand your little bitch is getting smeared all over the place.........

Clinton is the same thing low blows come from those who can't deny the truth so they attack like good little leftist douches .

And the zombie brains who think the term DEEP STATE is a conspiracy lmfao........meanwhile here is therm right on their site " deep state" ....... So are we to deny deep state exist when the ACLJ uses that term themselves. Are the left truly that pathetically dumbed down. They can't think of that themselves

This whole charade from the left is as bad as we have ever seen in America...if no one big goes to prison it will tell us all just how corrupted our nation has become and for the first time in my life I will feel the need to prepare my children and grandchildren for life in a very different world than I've lived in...

Looks like we've got a deep-state link to Russia via Wisconsin, which we have placed in the Religion and Ethics forum.

Forum List

Back