Kids Taught to Praise Obama

Yeah that, thanks...Mal says they are lying so sue them.
so, the DNC has NOTHING to do with Obama?
i thought Obama was a member of the DNC

-www.barackobama.com-

^His Name is the Site...

His Image is EVERYWHERE on the Site...

His Speeches are on the Site...

His "O" is on EVERYTHING on the Site...

It's Fucking Laughable that ANYONE would allow him to Distance himself from that Site.

Christ on Cracker, People!

:)

peace...

Yeah, yeah Mal, we know so go ahead and sue them for false advertising...you're still avoiding the more important issue...

“I am a proud grandma of a 10-year-old who really wants Obama to win. She has been a strong supporter of Obama since he announced his plans to run for president. She comes home from school all "pumped up" over her political debates with her friends and classmates. I am truly amazed by how much she and, her friends appear to know about the election and, the issues.

“I was so moved by her devotion to Obama that I recently registered to vote after 20 years of not participating in elections. Yes. I am ashamed to admit it, but it's the truth.

“Additionally, I went today and volunteered on behalf of my granddaughter at the local Obama campaign office. I had a very fulfilling day and, now my granddaughter will be proudly sporting an "Obama Girl" tee shirt tomorrow in recognition of Obama's visit.

“I will be in an early voting line to cast my vote for Obama.”

Damn...they have political debates among the kids at school...what's this world coming to?

Like I asked before...do you believe that the kids are doing it without their parents approval?

you mean how some Obama supporters are way over bearing in their support?

That has been a claim by some in this debate and it no doubt applies to many in other areas, I was thinking relative to the site info more along the lines of the notion that it is a positive thing to get more people involved in politics and getting out to vote...then again...

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

~ Sir Winston Churchill

I think that can be applied to many from each side of the aisle.
while i can agree that there are many on both sides that go above an beyond common sense to FIND things to point out, i can also see there are MANY that are obamabots and dont even think about what they are doing and how it would reflect on someone they are supporting

Much less on how it reflects upon themselves or their FAMILIES. The really seem to want to give their Liberty AWAY for the sake of winning for their PARTY.

Bet the Farm on a losing proposition to their OWN liberty...

Now that's the Ticket...in their sick twuisted minds...

Like I asked before...do you believe that the kids are doing it without their parents approval?

I never made such an Absurd Claim...

I am Addressing the Fact that Obama has that on his Site, and that they Baited those Responses like they Bait EVERYTHING...

I'm part of the Campaign, they Fake Grass Roots EVERY Issue...

"Send Personal Letters, make Videos..."

They Request this of the Campaigners, and the Campaigners Enroll their Children.

peace...

I never made such an Absurd Claim...

I am Addressing the Fact that Obama has that on his Site, and that they Baited those Responses like they Bait EVERYTHING...

I'm part of the Campaign, they Fake Grass Roots EVERY Issue...

"Send Personal Letters, make Videos..."

They Request this of the Campaigners, and the Campaigners Enroll their Children.

peace...

I didn't suggest you made any such claim, I asked a question...so apparently the kids aren't doing something that their parents don't approve of.

Grass roots...what next?

Maybe call it a Tea Party?

Did you object to that notion too?

so apparently the kids aren't doing something that their parents don't approve of.

You REALLY Need to Stop making Assumptions...

Some Kids are doing Some things...

Not all Kids are doing any One thing...

Some of these Kids were Indoctrinated by Teachers like the one in the Video...

Others by their Parents...

The Point is that 12 and Under should NOT be Political Mules for ANY Politician.

peace...

The parents - at least some of them, were NOT informed over their child's participation in this video.

_____

The video has set off some families in Burlington, who said they were horrified that their children at the being "indoctrinated" to view the president like a cult figure.

"I'm stunned -- I can't believe it's our school," said Jim Pronchik, who told FOXNews.com his 8-year-old son Jimmy was one of the 18 students in the video. "We don't want to praise this guy like he's a god or an idol or a king or anything like that. That's the wrong message to be sending."

Pronchik said he and his wife were never informed about the lesson, which the superintendent of Burlington Township schools says was held in February as part of Black History Month "to honor the contributions of African Americans to our country."

_____

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

The parents - at least some of them, were NOT informed over their child's participation in this video.

_____

The video has set off some families in Burlington, who said they were horrified that their children at the being "indoctrinated" to view the president like a cult figure.

"I'm stunned -- I can't believe it's our school," said Jim Pronchik, who told FOXNews.com his 8-year-old son Jimmy was one of the 18 students in the video. "We don't want to praise this guy like he's a god or an idol or a king or anything like that. That's the wrong message to be sending."

Pronchik said he and his wife were never informed about the lesson, which the superintendent of Burlington Township schools says was held in February as part of Black History Month "to honor the contributions of African Americans to our country."

_____

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Why do you Hate Black People?...

peace...

What is political about teaching 6 year olds a song about their President?

Kids should be proud of their country. The President is the symbol of this country. What is wrong with teaching kids to love their country?

Back in my day we just sand Grand Old Flag, Star Spangled Banner, My Country Tis of Thee and it was fine.

I guess those are obsolete now? :rolleyes:

Back when I was 6 we were taught to respect the President. I don't remember songs but I remember reciting paragraphs about John Fitzgerald Kennedy

As part of Black History Month, singing a song about the first black President is not political. Why did they wait seven months to be outraged about this clip?

Was it because they were humiliated with their "Obama can't speak to students" protests?

Well for what it's worth, I was a Ron Paul enthusiast during the campaign, and would have given my life savings to see him become president.

However, I would still not have approved of schools writing praise songs to sing about him.

My 5 year old daughter doesn't need to be learning about politics at school, or being conditioned to like a certain president because she's singing a really neat song about him. If I wanted her to have an opinion about the president, I'd teach her about politics myself, and let her make her own choice.

Since she's only 5, she chose to like Ron Paul because mommy and daddy did. That's how 5 year old minds work. If they sing love songs about Obama in school, it conditions them to like him for no other reason than because 'school said so'.

Come to grips with reality, dude. This stuff has no place in a classroom of kids that age.

Back in my day we just sand Grand Old Flag, Star Spangled Banner, My Country Tis of Thee and it was fine.

I guess those are obsolete now? :rolleyes:

Back when I was 6 we were taught to respect the President. I don't remember songs but I remember reciting paragraphs about John Fitzgerald Kennedy

As part of Black History Month, singing a song about the first black President is not political. Why did they wait seven months to be outraged about this clip?

Was it because they were humiliated with their "Obama can't speak to students" protests?

Well for what it's worth, I was a Ron Paul enthusiast during the campaign, and would have given my life savings to see him become president.

However, I would still not have approved of schools writing praise songs to sing about him.

My 5 year old daughter doesn't need to be learning about politics at school, or being conditioned to like a certain president because she's singing a really neat song about him. If I wanted her to have an opinion about the president, I'd teach her about politics myself, and let her make her own choice.

Since she's only 5, she chose to like Ron Paul because mommy and daddy did. That's how 5 year old minds work. If they sing love songs about Obama in school, it conditions them to like him for no other reason than because 'school said so'.

Come to grips with reality, dude. This stuff has no place in a classroom of kids that age.

And to sings songs of praise for a "leader" with no record of actual accomplishment makes it obvious the only reason Obama receives such adoration is because of his skin color - black racism and white guilt = President Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
so apparently the kids aren't doing something that their parents don't approve of.

You REALLY Need to Stop making Assumptions...

Just reacting to what you write...fun to watch you spin and dodge.

Precisely why you shouldn't be Taken Seriously in Debate...

And I was Attempting to Take you Seriously earlier in this Thread...

That Mistake won't be Made again.

peace...

Precisely why you shouldn't be Taken Seriously in Debate...

And I was Attempting to Take you Seriously earlier in this Thread...

That Mistake won't be Made again.

peace...

Sure you were Mal...that's why your very first response to me was...

You can't be Serious...

peace...

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Taking you seriously is something I gave up on long ago...the final straw was hearing how you conduct yourself on the telephone so now that we are on the same page, I'll give you a wide berth...be sure to enjoy yourself.

naked_peace_protest.jpg

Obama now wants all children to stay in school longer and also during the summer months so these songs can be taught to all American children. Any child not knowing all the Love Obama songs will be taken away from their parent, put in child education group homes, parents will be rounded up and interned into re-education camps and put to work on community beautification projects and housed in internment camps.

Why do I notice 3 overweight kids and 5 at risk for obesity? We need government mandated health care! If parents won't restrict caloric intake, the government will! All hail!

Interesting thought. It wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST...or the Government will take the kids away, and put the parents in remedial training.

Forum List

Back