Kids Taught to Praise Obama

I don't know what it is, but there is just something wrong about that. If I were a parent to one of those kids, I'd be pissed. Regardless of what letter is next to the President's name.

Where the hell is this? Can someone say get a better version? The sound was crap. :eusa_eh:

Where the hell is this? Can someone say get a better version? The sound was crap. :eusa_eh:

I dunno where it is or what it's for.

It's either singing praises or practice for a bigger school event that involves singing praises for the sitting POTUS. Either way, I don't approve.

I dunno where it is or what it's for.

It's either singing praises or practice for a bigger school event that involves singing praises for the sitting POTUS. Either way, I don't approve.

If that's the case, I also don't approve. However, being it's on youtube and internet without any source, one has to make sure it's not a dub or anything.

However, if the case is what the video shows, then that is wrong.

There is nothing wrong with the children particiipating in the song, as long as the parents approve.

In America a parent has the right to indoctrinate their children any way they want.

I don't know what it is, but there is just something wrong about that. If I were a parent to one of those kids, I'd be pissed. Regardless of what letter is next to the President's name.

Agreed. I don't care if it's a Dem or a Rep, that kind of scene is downright creepy.

I spent over a decade teaching at a liberal college and that video is not liberal in the American sense - it is statist.

Yikes.

There is nothing wrong with the children particiipating in the song, as long as the parents approve.

In America a parent has the right to indoctrinate their children any way they want.

Are you being sarcastic?
If a parent is a nazi, homo, christian, democrat, etc..

They are allowed to indoctrinate their children to become a nazi, homo, christian, democrat, or whatever philosophy they want to teach them.

That's America :eusa_angel:

Are you being sarcastic?
If a parent is a nazi, homo, christian, democrat, etc..

They are allowed to indoctrinate their children to become a nazi, homo, christian, democrat, or whatever philosophy they want to teach them.

That's America :eusa_angel:

Um...well....that I don't disagree with, but not in a public school.

Forum List

Back