Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests

So having kids is a right?

Idiot.
Actually, I believe procreation IS considered a right. Even more so than marriage.

marriage is a right, having kids is a privilege, imo.

I would agree that it should be....but I do believe that legally, procreation is considered a right....that's why the government can't tell us who and who cannot have children.

Interesting link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinner_v._Oklahoma

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Why was a simliar thread started by me moved to another location but this one isn't?

Anyway... that thread showed that children of gays kill themselves more often.

California Catholic Daily - More prone to suicide

That Professor Reker sure looks familiar...wasn't he in the news lately? Something about hiring someone to carry his "baggage" while on vacation? :eusa_whistle:

Just goes to show that anyone can produce any kind of bs study to make any point.... just like the original story.

Something interesting.....

the Author of the Study is this woman..... Nanette Gartrell, M.D...... the woman pictured on the left....

Her spouse...,. the woman pictured on the right... is Dee Mosbacher, MD.

So... what we have is a Lesbian doing a favorable study on .... LESBIANS!!!

Wow... thats credible.

In other news.... BP investigated BP and found they are not responsible for the oil spill.

Attachments

• $nanette180x247.jpg
    $nanette180x247.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 62
  • $dee-mosbacher.jpg
    $dee-mosbacher.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 62
Who else is interested in lesbians enough to study them? Christians?

Not sure quite honestly. It just shows the hypocrisy of you liberals when a Lesbian study produced by a lesbian and financed by lesbian and gay groups shows favorably and you blindly follow.

(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, followed 78 lesbian couples who conceived through sperm donations and assessed their children's well-being through a series of questionnaires and interviews.

Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests - CNN.com

Dr. Nanette Gartrell, the author of the study, wrote that the "funding sources played no role in the design or conduct of the study."

"My personal investment is in doing reputable research," said Gartrell. "This is a straightforward statistical analysis. It will stand and it has withstood very rigorous peer review by the people who make the decision whether or not to publish it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/fashion/weddings/16moss.html

Dr. Diane Mosbacher and Dr. Nanette Kathryn Gartrell were married Thursday at the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, in Victoria, British Columbia. Sharon Russell, a marriage commissioner in the province of British Columbia, officiated.

16MOSB.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, TOTALLY Fucking Objective Source for this Study!...

:)

peace...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back