Study about Sperm-Donor Children and Depression has more than 78 Examples

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
And it doesn't paint the same Picture that the Lesbian Activist was trying to paint about how Lesbian Couples are just Fantastic for Children... Click here for the earlier Thread...

New study shows sperm-donor kids suffer. - By Karen Clark and Elizabeth Marquardt - Slate Magazine

The study of 18- to 45-year-olds includes 485 who were conceived via sperm donation, 562 adopted as infants, and 563 raised by their biological parents.

The results are surprising. While adoption is often the center of controversy, it turns out that sperm donation raises a host of different but equally complex—and sometimes troubling—issues. Two-thirds of adult donor offspring agree with the statement "My sperm donor is half of who I am." Nearly half are disturbed that money was involved in their conception. More than half say that when they see someone who resembles them, they wonder if they are related. About two-thirds affirm the right of donor offspring to know the truth about their origins.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Apparently this Study had too many Participants, was too Thorough and wasn't Biased FOR the Lifestyle Agenda of the Head of the Study to be taken Seriously by those who Prefer small Samples and Agenda Driven Leads...

Got it...

peace...

Whats the point? All of you are pissed off and upset enough to constantly post articles and threads about the demise of our country in every possible way. Since you grew up (presumably) in a "normal" household and yet are still unhappy with the world. Are you really better off?

What does this have to do with lesbian? You do realize not that lesbians are the only ones who recieve donated sperm?

And with children if it is not one thing, it is another. And I think it is wierd, that a conservative is so worried about other people's children all the time.

What does this have to do with lesbian? You do realize not that lesbians are the only ones who recieve donated sperm?

And with children if it is not one thing, it is another. And I think it is wierd, that a conservative is so worried about other people's children all the time.

Why are you evading the information in the study?

peace...

Last edited:

peace...

I am not evading it.
I think the study is stupid, and I think every other study about what kind of children are depressed is stupid. My friend comes from a two parent home, her dad is a federal judge, and she scored around 1400 on her SAT's. I think when we were fourteen is the first time she tried to commit suicide. She has been in and out of hospitals most of her life.
So like I said, if it is not one thing, it is another.

We need to stop focusing on being depressed, IMO.

CONCLUSION: These children would have been better off aborted.

:cuckoo:

Um... That's Idiotic... And I Know you Intended it to be. ;)

But the Study does bring into Question the Willful Denial of a Child it's Father and or Mother for that Matter.

What's Best for the Children SHOULD be what EVERYONE is Concerned about...

Unfortunately not Everyone has the same Priorities in the Life.

peace...

peace...

I am not evading it.
I think the study is stupid, and I think every other study about what kind of children are depressed is stupid. My friend comes from a two parent home, her dad is a federal judge, and she scored around 1400 on her SAT's. I think when we were fourteen is the first time she tried to commit suicide. She has been in and out of hospitals most of her life.
So like I said, if it is not one thing, it is another.

We need to stop focusing on being depressed, IMO.

Did you have an Opinion about an Earlier Thread?...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...fewer-behavioral-problems-study-suggests.html

peace...

Forum List

Back