Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests

No, but it beats the alternative propaganda.

which alternative propaganda would that be? - That gay parents warp their kids.

i'd be interested in a study that shows how well adjusted the parents of lesbians are, btw, got any? Not sure what you are asking.
:confused:

seems pretty straightforward, are you aware of any studies on whether the parents of lesbians are more or less well adjusted than the parents of straight females?

not much of a sample and not much of a study.

which alternative propaganda would that be?

i'd be interested in a study that shows how well adjusted the parents of lesbians are, btw, got any?

The alternative propaganda is that gay adoption should be discouraged or made illegal and gay marriage should not be legal.

which alternative propaganda would that be?

i'd be interested in a study that shows how well adjusted the parents of lesbians are, btw, got any?

The alternative propaganda is that gay adoption should be discouraged or made illegal and gay marriage should not be legal.

thanks. i prefer truth to propaganda, so i guess i'll abstain from both.

which alternative propaganda would that be? - That gay parents warp their kids.

i'd be interested in a study that shows how well adjusted the parents of lesbians are, btw, got any? Not sure what you are asking.
:confused:

seems pretty straightforward, are you aware of any studies on whether the parents of lesbians are more or less well adjusted than the parents of straight females?
Well adjusted as in it is their fault their kids are lesbians? No.

no, just how much, if at all, does it affect their wellbeing that their kid is gay?

i imagine someone could simultaneously love their child and be very uncomfortable with their sexual identity and that that would have an effect.

no, just how much, if at all, does it affect their wellbeing that their kid is gay?

i imagine someone could simultaneously love their child and be very uncomfortable with their sexual identity and that that would have an effect.
Del, having kids destroys your well being...don't you know that already?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Del, having kids destroys your well being...don't you know that already?

:redface:

i feel so silly now

I'm going to become a lesbian for my son's benefit. Anything I can do to help.

I'll try telling my wife I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body....see how that works out.

wear her thong whilst telling. it'll have more impact. :eusa_pray:

Now there's an interesting thought....
Kim-Kardashian-thong-hot.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like gay parents are fine for children.

Gays make children the same way hetro infertile parents do, with the help of science.

I really wish people would use facts instead of lies to make their decisions about the lives of others.

Looks like gay parents are fine for children.

Gays make children the same way hetro infertile parents do, with the help of science.

I really wish people would use facts instead of lies to make their decisions about the lives of others.

i really wish people wouldn't make decisions about the lives of others.

but then, i'm not brain dead

Forum List

Back