Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests

Let us remember that straight researchers' research on straight families is totally suspect. Totally agenda driven, isn't it? :eusa_eh:

She's an Activist, Surrounded by Activists and Funded by Activists...

It's the same as Dismissing a Focus on the Family Study on Homosexuals...

Ever done that, Dumptruck?... :lol:

:)

peace...

so now lesbians are producing sperm, huh? damn liberals let them do anything they want. :cuckoo:

So now there is outrage because someone did a study saying kids have less behavior problems, because they happened to be raised by 2 women?

Why don't you save your outrage for children who are abused by parents of any sexual preference instead?

(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, followed 78 lesbian couples who conceived through sperm donations and assessed their children's well-being through a series of questionnaires and interviews.

Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests - CNN.com

It looks like they have this issued licked.

So now there is outrage because someone did a study saying kids have less behavior problems, because they happened to be raised by 2 women?

Why don't you save your outrage for children who are abused by parents of any sexual preference instead?

Who's Outraged?...

Observing that the Study is Lead by a Biased/Activist Lesbian and Funded by the Same is no Different than Observing the Opposite when it's Focus on the Family.

peace...

Let us remember...folks. Lesbians are NOT allowed to do research. Nope. They are BIASED....(even with evidence and scientific peer review)!

It is to be dismissed out of hand.

Nothing to see here...move along.

I wonder how well they matched up other factors in this small sample? Income, relationship stability, education level, exposure to drugs and alcohol in utero, daycare vs stay at home, daycare vs another daycare, breast or bottle, neighborhood, the list goes on and on.

I think you need a bigger study sample. I'm very suspicious, anyways, with this type of research. Often researchers find the result that fits their own political agenda. Not to say that lesbians can't raise well adjusted kids, but I take this with a grain of salt.

Thanks for the Reminder, Dumptruck!...

(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, followed 78 lesbian couples who conceived through sperm donations and assessed their children's well-being through a series of questionnaires and interviews.

Dr. Nanette Gartrell, the author of the study, wrote that the "funding sources played no role in the design or conduct of the study."

"My personal investment is in doing reputable research," said Gartrell. "This is a straightforward statistical analysis. It will stand and it has withstood very rigorous peer review by the people who make the decision whether or not to publish it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/fashion/weddings/16moss.html

Dr. Diane Mosbacher and Dr. Nanette Kathryn Gartrell were married Thursday at the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, in Victoria, British Columbia. Sharon Russell, a marriage commissioner in the province of British Columbia, officiated.

16MOSB.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, TOTALLY Fucking Objective Source for this Study!...

peace...

Dr. Nanette Gartrell, the author of the study, wrote that the "funding sources played no role in the design or conduct of the study."

"My personal investment is in doing reputable research," said Gartrell. "This is a straightforward statistical analysis. It will stand and it has withstood very rigorous peer review by the people who make the decision whether or not to publish it."

Dr. Diane Mosbacher and Dr. Nanette Kathryn Gartrell were married Thursday at the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, in Victoria, British Columbia. Sharon Russell, a marriage commissioner in the province of British Columbia, officiated.

16MOSB.jpg

peace...

say it again. we missed it the first six times.

Ya.. I was thinking something similar.

They certainly fingered the correct people to do the study.

My dog did a study on our chickens. He told us all those chicken parts and feathers lying around in the back were due to tornadoes. I believe him. He'd never lie to me.

I hear Nike is gonna make special shoes for lezbos. They'll have longer tongues.

My dog did a study on our chickens. He told us all those chicken parts and feathers lying around in the back were due to tornadoes. I believe him. He'd never lie to me.

I hear Nike is gonna make special shoes for lezbos. They'll have longer tongues.

Post of the Day!!!!!

Almost as good as the guy/study you brought to the table.

I wonder if it was peer reviewed...the CNN article says it was, with the questionnaire data available...data over a 20+ year period.

But, I would like to see its results disputed....and the basis of disputing it.

Almost as good as the guy/study you brought to the table.

I wonder if it was peer reviewed...the CNN article says it was, with the questionnaire data available...data over a 20+ year period.

But, I would like to see its results disputed....and the basis of disputing it.

I think lezbo kids are better behaved because they have two mommies instead of just one making them to behave and wash their hands. Common sense.

16MOSB.jpg

peace...

say it again. we missed it the first six times.

Touchy... Kinda took the Steam out of this Groundbreaking Study, didn't it... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back