Prince's Trust Survey & The Voices of the Voteless (Children) in Gay Marriage Debate

What is your view of the voice of children in the gay marriage/marrige equality debate?

• I think they are a mere afterthought, this debate is about adults and their rights

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I think they are important, but always subdominant to adult considerations

• I think they are equally important as adults in this conversation.

• Kids are more important than adults. They cannot vote; marriage is by, for & about them ultimately.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Will you talk about depriving boys of fathers and girls of mothers

When did we start talking about single parents trying to raise children or the children that heterosexuals have abandoned who are waiting for any father or mother?
We are talking about institutionalizing depriving sons of fathers and daughters of mothers "in marriage". We are talking about redacting the word to include an inferior parenting situation to the standard; all to accomodate a neo-cult's sex-depraved utopian mirage....using kids as lab rats while we do...in an experiment we already know the results of (check the OP).

Wow. You can just smell the batshit rising in you. 'Neo-cult's sex depraved utopian mirage' is your new phrase for gay marriage.

Don't ever bother trying to tell us that its not personal animus toward gays that is motivating you. I've got this post bookmarked.

Oh, and the Prince Trust study says nothing you do. It doesn't so much as mention gays. Or gay marriage. Or gay parenting. Nor does it measure the effects of any kind of parenting. Nor does it claim that the only positive same sex role model is a parent.

You hallucinated all of that. And your hallucinations are irrelevant.
Recent events make a return to the OP of this thread a must. lol

Yes, because it's hilarious that motherless or fatherless marriages were just made an institution. Equally hilarious is the bastardization of the Constitution by giving special passes to those doing gay behaviors, while ignoring other sexual orientations like polygamy or incest as to "rights to marry".

Just so funny how this arbitrary inequal state was created in "rights"...and this travesty to children and our system of self-rule was just shafted by your pocket-Justices. All laughs and no worry there for sure. Until the GOP uses your precedent against you when they grab power in 2017. Ginsburg can't live forever.. And there's no way the Congress as it sits is going to confirm any of our fascist executive's picks (after that "fuck-you" rainbow Whitehouse light display set up before the Court handed down its Ruling). There is such a thing too as being fit to Sit on the Court. Senility is a factor.

Last edited:
The institution of marriage was strengthened by adding millions of new dads and moms, sil.

The millennials will retaliate against any politician or institution that invalidates Marriage Equality, and enough politicians understand that to ensure Marriage Equality will endure.

Since the OP of this thread was started, links to the actual Prince's Trust 2010 Youth Index Survey were somehow deactivated at the Prince's Trust Website. So it can be viewed now here by clicking the link on this web page. You're welcome. PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

From page 25 as you scroll down:

"Young people with no role models of the same gender in their lives score a total of 65 in the wellbeing index compared with a score of 74 for young people with these role models ....... young people’s happiness and confidence both seem to be affected by the addition of a role model of the same gender."

Since the OP of this thread was started, links to the actual Prince's Trust 2010 Youth Index Survey were somehow deactivated at the Prince's Trust Website. So it can be viewed now here by clicking the link on this web page. You're welcome. PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

"Young people with no role models of the same gender in their lives score a total of 65 in the wellbeing index compared with a score of 74 for young people with these role models ....... young people’s happiness and confidence both seem to be affected by the addition of a role model of the same gender."

And exactly as I said, it cites role models of the same gender. Not 'moms and dads' as you've claimed. You know it didn't say shit about 'moms and dads'. Yet you intentionally and systematically misrepresented the study as saying as much.

And there's nothing that says that a role mode of the same gender has to be a parent. In fact, the Prince's Trust offers mentoring programs to provide just such same gender role models:

Mentor a young person | Volunteer | The Prince's Trust

Simply destroying your entire argument that such role models of the same gender can *only* be a parent. They can be a brother, a mentor, a sister, an aunt, a grandparent, a family friend, pastor, coach, or a litanny of other sources.

You insist it can *only* be a parent. And cite the Prince's Trust Study which says no such thing.

You're lying. You know you're lying. We know you're lying. And you know we know you're lying. So who are these thumb sucker threads for? You. You tell yourself an endless litany of the same debunked lies to self sooth.

And exactly as I said, it cites role models of the same gender. Not 'moms and dads' as you've claimed. You know it didn't say shit about 'moms and dads'. Yet you intentionally and systematically misrepresented the study as saying as much.

Pray tell, what better role model of the same gender could there be other than a mother or father? What person would be more innately concerned about the wellbeing of a child than an adult who has officially signed on to support that child for life as "mom" or "dad"? Let me guess, in your book a guy like Jerry Sandusky maybe? You know, a youth coach? Or maybe the teacher at that school who exposed their kids to 50-shades of gray in Jr high?

Quasi-parents it turns out are not as truly concerned about the child innately as a passing "role model"..

Pray tell, what better role model of the same gender could there be other than a mother or father?

And where pray tell does the Prince's Trust study say that a same sex role model has to be a mother or father?

It doesn't. The words 'mother', 'father' or 'parents' don't appear anywhere in the study.
You've been lying about this study for *months*. And when you finally quote it, not paraphrase it or cite articles paraphrasing it.....it contradicts your narrative.

And you knew it would. You know you're full of shit. And we know you're full of shit. So who are these lies for? As no one, not even you, are buying them.

What person would be more innately concerned about the wellbeing of a child than an adult who has officially signed on to support that child for life as "mom" or "dad"? Let me guess, in your book a guy like Jerry Sandusky maybe? You know, a youth coach? Or maybe the teacher at that school who exposed their kids to 50-shades of gray in Jr high?

So if Mentors are all Jerry Sandusky....why is the Prince's Trust actively trying to recruit mentors for same gender children?

Mentor a young person | Volunteer | The Prince's Trust

Is your own source actively promoting pedophilia? Or is your 'Sandusky' reference just more useless horseshit you're using to propagate your lies?

Pick one.

Silhouette is deliberately falsifying the evidence's conclusions.

Read the four posts immediately above.

Silhouette is worthy of a slowdown.

Silohuette is deliberately falsifying the evidence's conclusions. That is worthy of a slowdown.

Intentionally and systematically lying about her own sources, yes. Its not an accident that Sil has avoided actual quotes of the Prince's Trust study when propogating her 'only a mother and father' horseshit. The reason is obvious:

The Prince Trust study never even mentions mothers. Or fathers. Or parents.

All of which Sil knows. But *really* hopes we don't.

What necromancy brought this thread back from the dead? lol.

I quoted the actual Prince's Trust study from this thread when Sil would only cite the paraphrases.

Sil threw a little tantrum. So I spanked her again.

Silhouette's repeated lies of the same material despite repeated debunking several times of it keeps her getting those spankings from Skylar.

She likes it.

I quoted the actual Prince's Trust study from this thread when Sil would only cite the paraphrases.

But this isn't your shift?! Are you putting in overtime for the holidays? lol.

I just wanted to make sure you knew the Prince's Trust 2010 Youth Index Survey was once again available online.

Forum List

Back