Kids can't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching

You know you're one of the biggest RINOS on this message board.
I'm an independent, so no.
You definitely had me fooled.
I've always shared that I'm an independent - maybe you weren't paying attention?
NO school is for this kind of crap. None whatsoever.
It's harmless, and kids are preoccupied with pizza and PAW Patrol.
Well I see one at least. Not quite sure about the other one.
Maybe Sunday School let out early?

Yet they're constantly trying to tell us that they're not pedophiles...
^ Delusional fallacy following from earlier delusional fallacy.

It's like y'all are playing a game of telephone in the 9th Circle. :)

1696793700291.png

^ The homophobia is strong in this one...

God forbid children should learn that humans aren't all the same.
I don’t have a problem with kid’s learning people are different some boys like boys some boys think they are women some boys think the first two are mentally ill. As long as you treat all those thoughts equally then fine. However if you treat the first two as OK but the last is wrong then you are not really teaching all humans are different and their opinions should be respected

I don’t have a problem with kid’s learning people are different some boys like boys some boys think they are women some boys think the first two are mentally ill. As long as you treat all those thoughts equally then fine. However if you treat the first two as OK but the last is wrong then you are not really teaching all humans are different and their opinions should be respected

Yeah and NONE of that should be taught at school btw.

The first two are mentally ill.

Why should mental illness be treated as equal to sanity?

Just add in that thinking that the last boy may be insane as well, and possibly a victim of homophobic conservative brainwashing - that this is fine - and we're all good. Right? :)

Yeah and NONE of that should be taught at school btw.
It's all over their tiny heads.

But as long as LordyLordyLordy wants the kids to learn about mental illness, I think homophobia is a fine thing to include. :)

But as long as LordyLordyLordy wants the kids to learn about mental illness, I think homophobia is a fine thing to include.

All that “homophobia” means is that one recognizes an immoral, disordered, fucked-up sexual perversion for what it clearly and undeniably is. Your side tries to use it as an insult, but the real insult would be to accuse us of •NOT• being “homophobic”.

It's all over their tiny heads.

But as long as LordyLordyLordy wants the kids to learn about mental illness, I think homophobia is a fine thing to include. :)

I am NOT homophobic. I don't hate gay people. If you want to be gay be gay. Just leave the kids out of it.

All that “homophobia” means is that one recognizes an immoral, disordered, fucked-up sexual perversion for what it clearly and undeniably is.
^ Massively homophobic delusion.
Your side tries to use it as an insult, but the real insult would be to accuse us of •NOT• being “homophobic”.
No insult, just an observation.

Trying to be helpful and point you in a direction that could relieve the source of your actual distress.

:)

Great.

Great.

Great.

I feel the same way about math.

If we can nix both, we might have a deal.

:)

Math is something that kids need to know to succeed in life. When kids are still playing with their dolls and action figures is not a good time to teach them that two men can have gay sex together.

I am NOT homophobic. I don't hate gay people. If you want to be gay be gay. Just leave the kids out of it.

They've never been content to leave children out of their fucked-up sexual perversions, and they never will. It needs to never be forgotten that NAMBLA was an important player in the early faggot-rights movement, grown men fucking little boys a part of the original cause.

^ The homophobia is strong in this one...

God forbid children should learn that humans aren't all the same.

They're not the same. Some are little boys, some are little girls. Now, sit down, shut up and do your homework. THAT is what school is about.

You don't teach ANY OF THIS CREEPY TRANS SHIT to little kids in elementary school you sick fuck.

Forum List

Back