Kid Rock will be registering voters at his shows

Well, the elites can keep their obamacare/single payer, prius', seatbelt and helmet laws, supposed polar bear saving regulations, frivolous and ignorant gun control laws, to themselves...

i have a prius. & it gets 54 mpg, easy. you keep paying them thar saudis for as much oil you can suck on.

<double snicker>

Well, the elites can keep their obamacare/single payer, prius', seatbelt and helmet laws, supposed polar bear saving regulations, frivolous and ignorant gun control laws, to themselves...

i have a prius. & it gets 54 mpg, easy. you keep paying them thar saudis for as much oil you can suck on.

<double snicker>
One of my summer rides is a 1970 chevelle it gets 6 to 12 mpg... dakota oil will do just fine.
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

<double snicker>
One of my summer rides is a 1970 chevelle it gets 6 to 12 mpg... dakota oil will do just fine.
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

classic cars excluded....

however the dakota & keystone ppelines aren't staying here ... that will be going onto the open market, dupe.

<double snicker>
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

however the dakota & keystone ppelines aren't staying here ... that will be going onto the open market, dupe.
This is what i was talking about, "dakota oil"
200+ years of oil there for the taking... :dance:

bakken_fields.jpg

<double snicker>
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

bakken_fields.jpg

isn't that also right above an aquafur that supplies drinking water?

<double snicker>
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

bakken_fields.jpg

isn't that also right above an aquafur that supplies drinking water?
Not at all...
Ogallala-Aquifer.jpg

Senator Kid Rock cannot sing (that well). But he feels that we must make American great again.

Forum List

Back