Kid Rock will be registering voters at his shows

hqdefault.jpg

register voters huh ?

but will he know it ?

even white trash should have the right to vote.

Someone attempting to prevent you from voting?

actually, since only white trash would vote for him i wouldn't be. kid rock, who failed at being a wigger... turned to the likes of confederate flag wearing tailor park trash as his base; & will be relying on them to stay tweeked on meth so he'll get a meager turn out.

actually, since only white trash would vote for him i wouldn't be. kid rock, who failed at being a wigger... turned to the likes of confederate flag wearing tailor park trash as his base; & will be relying on them to stay tweeked on meth so he'll get a meager turn out.

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

YOU do not get to define WHO is white trash, and WHO isn't.

The fact that you consider a group of voters 'white trash', pretty much makes YOU white trash.

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

The fact that you consider a group of voters 'white trash', pretty much makes YOU white trash.

lol... you sound a little snowflakey there, buttercup. did i hit a cranked up nerve?

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

lol... you sound a little snowflakey there, buttercup. did i hit a cranked up nerve?

No, but I obviously did.

Don't like being called white trash?

Then don't use it to describe others

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

No, but I obviously did.

uh-huh. you were the one who jumped & replied to me gomez. put down the pipe & turn off the crappy white trash K R muzak.

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

No, but I obviously did.

uh-huh. you were the one who jumped & replied to me gomez. put down the pipe & turn off the crappy white trash K R muzak.

Little girl(?), all I did was point out you're no better than those you were attacking.

and you've gone out of your way to prove it.

And that's why you guys lost the election last year.

your guy isn't long for the WH.

tic toc bro.

My guy didn't win the White House, tard. I didn't vote for Trump. Apparently, you're one of those drones who only sees black and white.

interesting, i stand corrected. tell me bro, when you replied to me & said 'you guys'... what did you mean by that?

' you guys'.... what or who are 'you guys'? hmmmm.... sounds a bit black & white, bro.

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

No, but I obviously did.

Little girl(?), all I did was point out you're no better than those you were attacking.

noooo....see, when someone replies to me di-rectly like.... i tend to answer back. you replied to me. i replied back. you replied again to me. i replied again back to you. if you didn't post to me at all, this little b/f would never be out on the interwebs.

see how that works?

good.

no...

your post was:
Hence my question.

No, but I obviously did.

noooo....see, when someone replies to me di-rectly like.... i tend to answer back. you replied to me. i replied back. you replied again to me. i replied again back to you. if you didn't post to me at all, this little b/f would never be out on the interwebs.

see how that works?

good.
see how that works?

Yes...

you plan to continue making an ass of yourself as long I keep responding...

Not very smart of you.

But then, considering the source....

Forum List

Back