keys to the kingdom

There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

The great city (Jerusalem) was split in three. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.
Ghandi, JFK and MLK were all womanizers. MLK liked to beat up white women (and was a major blowhard bible thumper), we all know about JFK's sexual escapades and his rise to power with the help of the mafia, and at 77, Ghandi was banging his grandnieces, who were teenagers. So maybe god STRUCK them down?

There is no such thing as the mafia. Anyway, what does any of that have to do with what I said? Apparently some people thought that Jesus was a low life glutton and drunk who ran around with sinners and prostitutes and kept company with all sorts of very bad characters while living in a Roman wilderness, among the wild beasts.

Were you alive in 1968? A great darkness fell over the land...I saw it with my own eyes...and it had nothing whatever to do with a celestial event.
"There is no such thing as the mafia" :abgg2q.jpg:

There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

Ghandi, JFK and MLK were all womanizers. MLK liked to beat up white women (and was a major blowhard bible thumper), we all know about JFK's sexual escapades and his rise to power with the help of the mafia, and at 77, Ghandi was banging his grandnieces, who were teenagers. So maybe god STRUCK them down?

There is no such thing as the mafia. Anyway, what does any of that have to do with what I said? Apparently some people thought that Jesus was a low life glutton and drunk who ran around with sinners and prostitutes and kept company with all sorts of very bad characters while living in a Roman wilderness, among the wild beasts.

Were you alive in 1968? A great darkness fell over the land...I saw it with my own eyes...and it had nothing whatever to do with a celestial event.
There's such thing as the Mafia.

What did Jesus say? "He who is not with me is against me." When it comes to some people, there is no such thing as our thing.

Has he decoded the Bible yet?
images
See what I said dingbat? It'll be a non-stop storm of bullshit.

What did Jesus say? "He who is not with me is against me." When it comes to some people, there is no such thing as our thing.
Wasn't it GW who said that? :biggrin:

That's irrelevant to the reality that the Mafia did and does exist. Jesus' words are farther from being observable as true as is the Mafia's literal existence.

So what's the movie "The Godfather" about? :popcorn:

That's irrelevant to the reality that the Mafia did and does exist. Jesus' words are farther from being observable as true as is the Mafia's literal existence.
Nah,, Its just an acronym for Mothers And Fathers In Action

It's about the inevitable result of the union between religious and government corruption.

It's about the inevitable result of religious and government corruption.
More proof that you're delusional. :lol:

It's about the inevitable result of religious and government corruption.
More proof that you're delusional. :lol:

Ya sure. I'm as crazy as a loon..

Needless sophistry isn't really the best look, in most situations.

There was something funny someone said to me once about a sophist. Something along the lines of how smarmy and advanced are they feeling when they're sitting on the toilet and taking a shit.

Anyway, conversational distractions like "the Mafia doesn't exist" are gnatty.

There was something funny someone said to me once about a sophist. Something along the lines of how smarmy and advsnced are they feeling when they're sitting on the toilet and taking a shit.

Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. I'm a native new yorker. It was a joke, like Mothers And Fathers In Action, not a distraction. You are making it one.

There was something funny someone said to me once about a sophist. Something along the lines of how smarmy and advsnced are they feeling when they're sitting on the toilet and taking a shit.

Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. It was a joke, not a distraction. You are making it one.
Yes, sophistry...and non lightness never entered my picture, chill. Jokes are like...funny, and stuff.

When your track record is introducing 6 layers of metaphor where they dont exist into every sentence...its hard to tell when its a joke or not. Thats all.

Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. It was a joke, not a distraction. You are making it one.
Yes, sophistry...and non lightness never entered my picture, chill. Jokes are like...funny, and stuff.

When your track record is introducing 6 layers of metaphor where they dont exist into every sentence...its hard to tell when its a joke or not. Thats all.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained many times and in many ways and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

Like ding asking me to reveal some hidden meanings in scripture as if it was his first day here.

Sometimes I think that they have to be joking, but then I realize that they are not and stand in awe at the power of God in action.

Last edited:

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

Sometimes I think that they have to be joking, but then I realize that they are not and stand in awe at the power of God in action.
I think that's just more sophistry. There are literalists, there are non literalists, there are deniers and believers and inside of the group of believers....there are varying beliefs.................. but you're the guy pretending that there's something inherent about the metaphors that people don't get. There's really not, it's pretty obvious and uninformative. Boring, even. Most of the metaphors are easily ascertained as a child simply living their life. Reading them in a story using poetic license is redundant, except for the poetry.

Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. I'm a native new yorker. It was a joke, like Mothers And Fathers In Action, not a distraction. You are making it one.
Never know why you, you say SO MANY kooky things.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

I think that's just more sophistry. There are literalists, there are non literalists, there are deniers and believers and inside of the group of believers....there are varying beliefs.................. but you're the guy pretending that there's something inherent about the metaphors that people don't get. There's really not, it's pretty obvious and uninformative. Boring, even. Most of the metaphors are easily ascertained as a child simply living their life. Reading them in a story using poetic license is redundant, except for the poetry.
Take it any way you want.

You don't know where I'm coming from or where I'm going with all this.

Things kept secret since the foundation of the world are being openly revealed to dedicated and intelligent minds.

You being bored speaks volumes to your level of intelligence and dedication.

Things kept secret since the foundation of the world are being openly revealed to dedicated and intelligent minds.

You being bored speaks volumes to your level of intelligence and dedication.
So why wouldn't these secrets be revealed to everyone?

Things kept secret since the foundation of the world are being revealed to intelligent minds.

You being bored speaks volumes to you level of intelligence and dedication.
That's about as cool as a DMT trip, to me. You're not as smart as you think you are, probably - - - it's more like a trippy hippy kind of thing where they see things that aren't there.

Like a conspiracy theorist.....you have all of these vague comments over the spooky shit going on, but you could never really articulate it, when asked. There's a reason that you can't, and it's not because you don't want to. You're here, blasting your fingers off of a keyboard afterall.

Never know why you, you say SO MANY kooky things.

lol....I'll tell you that as soon as you tell me why you keep bringing up anal sex and blow jobs on a religious discussion board..

Forum List

Back