keys to the kingdom

Thank you for starting this thread. :)

The basics are pretty well established. The origins of the "holy texts" and their subsequent editing to suit the agendas of the powers du jour have been well documented and don't need to be rehashed.

The essential problem with them is that (a) they purport to describe an omnipotent being who has some serious issues, and (b) provide directions on how to establish contact with said being via a dubious conduit, and (c) offer an incentive that any snake oil salesman would be proud to have thought of first.

What you inferred earlier (and above) is that there is something else there besides just the basics. What I am curious to know is what is it that you are seeing? What else is in there that isn't obvious to someone like myself..

What I see aside from the basics that is not obvious to you or anybody is a coded language used throughout the entire Bible from the first book in the OT to the last book of the NT which is implied by the knowledge of those same basics.

The entire OT and the entire NT are a collection of stories written either during times of oppression or immediately after complete destruction of the nation and exile of the population when people were executed or maimed daily by the thousands for trivial reasons and truth was not valued and there was no such thing as justice or freedom of speech.

true?

It is a simply a logical deduction that the things said by whatever character in scripture, including God, conveys hidden meaning. If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

Also what I understand is that scripture was deliberately written in this way to confound and curse the enemy, whichever one of the many, if ever they tried to usurp authority over those stories to conquer other nations and control their own populations, which it has done historically to every nation that ever tried to assert moral authority based on that Book that superstitious people could never comprehend without the keys to deciphering that coded language.

Again talk about that omnipotent being, that dubious conduit of communication. and carrot on the stick necessarily must come later after you become fluent in the language of the prophets and you achieve comprehension of those hidden subjects ..

When that light goes on in your head, you will perceive God and he will make everything known to you.

Now that I have pointed it out how much of what is hidden can you already see? lets start at the beginning, in the garden of Eden and the creation of man taken from the 'dust of the earth' and formed into 'a living being' after God breathed 'the breath of life' into his nostrils.

What is the dust of the earth? What is a living being? What is the breath of life? and what do all those 'trees whose fruit is pleasing to the eye and good to eat' represent in paradise?

what can you see hidden right there implied by those terms?

The origins of the "holy texts" and their subsequent editing to suit the agendas of the powers du jour have been well documented and don't need to be rehashed. ..

One thing I can add to this is that despite the fact that scripture has been edited to suit the purposes of many corrupt leaders and times the fact is also that what was hidden remains in its pure form within the very stories that were preserved because the literal reading of scripture appealed to the superstitious nature of uneducated and violent people that were and are sworn enemies of the Jewish people and the treasure of knowledge and the power true knowledge brings that would eventually lead to the undoing of anyone's false claim to moral authority based on superstition (a very large brood and diverse species of serpent) has flown safely though the centuries way above their heads and will continue to remain above their grasp until the appointed time of restoration.
Start from the beginning of the Bible and decipher the code to reveal the "truth". Don't skip any verses. I call your bullshit.

You are making yourself look like a very desperate man digging this up at this time. lol. Thats a shame. I do understand though. Time is running out and all that.

Again, Who was it that said, "Give me a child for ten years and I'll give you a Catholic for life"?

Whoever it was you see him as a champion of the faith. I see him as a demonic serial killer of children.

Lets face it. There is no way to reconcile these two points of view.

So you go ahead and do your best to mislead others and perjure yourself in the name of God till kingdom come.

I'll continue to diminish your pool of potential victims.

I have no interest in trying to dissuade you from the deliberate choice that you have made or go over and over the same subjects with you ad nauseam in your current state of discomfit.

I'm not sadistic.
Start from the beginning of the Bible and decipher the code to reveal the "truth". Don't skip any verses. I call your bullshit.

lol...bring me the broom stick of the wicked witch and I'll grant your request.. IOW FU. I have been revealing the truth from the beginning. You were too busy stealing when you should have been buying.

Sorry that you missed it.

next time try saying "please, Sir. help me pull my head out of my ass." if ever there is one

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this thread. :)

The basics are pretty well established. The origins of the "holy texts" and their subsequent editing to suit the agendas of the powers du jour have been well documented and don't need to be rehashed.

The essential problem with them is that (a) they purport to describe an omnipotent being who has some serious issues, and (b) provide directions on how to establish contact with said being via a dubious conduit, and (c) offer an incentive that any snake oil salesman would be proud to have thought of first.

What you inferred earlier (and above) is that there is something else there besides just the basics. What I am curious to know is what is it that you are seeing? What else is in there that isn't obvious to someone like myself..

What I see aside from the basics that is not obvious to you or anybody is a coded language used throughout the entire Bible from the first book in the OT to the last book of the NT which is implied by the knowledge of those same basics.

The entire OT and the entire NT are a collection of stories written either during times of oppression or immediately after complete destruction of the nation and exile of the population when people were executed or maimed daily by the thousands for trivial reasons and truth was not valued and there was no such thing as justice or freedom of speech.

true?

It is a simply a logical deduction that the things said by whatever character in scripture, including God, conveys hidden meaning. If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

Also what I understand is that scripture was deliberately written in this way to confound and curse the enemy, whichever one of the many, if ever they tried to usurp authority over those stories to conquer other nations and control their own populations, which it has done historically to every nation that ever tried to assert moral authority based on that Book that superstitious people could never comprehend without the keys to deciphering that coded language.

Again talk about that omnipotent being, that dubious conduit of communication. and carrot on the stick necessarily must come later after you become fluent in the language of the prophets and you achieve comprehension of those hidden subjects ..

When that light goes on in your head, you will perceive God and he will make everything known to you.

Now that I have pointed it out how much of what is hidden can you already see? lets start at the beginning, in the garden of Eden and the creation of man taken from the 'dust of the earth' and formed into 'a living being' after God breathed 'the breath of life' into his nostrils.

What is the dust of the earth? What is a living being? What is the breath of life? and what do all those 'trees whose fruit is pleasing to the eye and good to eat' represent in paradise?

what can you see hidden right there implied by those terms?

The origins of the "holy texts" and their subsequent editing to suit the agendas of the powers du jour have been well documented and don't need to be rehashed. ..

One thing I can add to this is that despite the fact that scripture has been edited to suit the purposes of many corrupt leaders and times the fact is also that what was hidden remains in its pure form within the very stories that were preserved because the literal reading of scripture appealed to the superstitious nature of uneducated and violent people that were and are sworn enemies of the Jewish people and the treasure of knowledge and the power true knowledge brings that would eventually lead to the undoing of anyone's false claim to moral authority based on superstition (a very large brood and diverse species of serpent) has flown safely though the centuries way above their heads and will continue to remain above their grasp until the appointed time of restoration.

You are making yourself look like a very desperate man digging this up at this time. lol. Thats a shame. I do understand though. Time is running out and all that.

Again, Who was it that said, "Give me a child for ten years and I'll give you a Catholic for life"?

Whoever it was you see him as a champion of the faith. I see him as a demonic serial killer of children.

Lets face it. There is no way to reconcile these two points of view.

So you go ahead and do your best to mislead others and perjure yourself in the name of God till kingdom come.

I'll continue to diminish your pool of potential victims.

I have no interest in trying to dissuade you from the deliberate choice that you have made or go over and over the same subjects with you ad nauseam in your current state of discomfit.

I'm not sadistic.

lol...bring me the broom stick of the wicked witch and I'll grant your request.. IOW FU. I have been revealing the truth from the beginning. You were too busy stealing when you should have been buying.

Sorry that you missed it.

next time try saying "please, Sir. help me pull my head out of my ass." if ever there is one
Please help me understand the code you have broken. Please start with the first verse and translate the secret message.

bing ascribes to allegory as now modern christianity when pressed while denying theirs alters the original religion of antiquity - their greatest deception there being a messiah.

they fear the path to truth and justice will bring resolution they haven't the energy or will power to discover themselves and try and prevent the true religions resolution from ever happening. the reason for their persecuting and victimizing the innocent.

This should be good.
He's just like you, he won't say anything pertinent, just a non-stop barrage of bullshit, like his witch's broomstick that he has up his ass.

"Did the Big Bang occur when God uttered, "Let there be light"? We know that nothing + nothing does not = something, so what was the catalyst that created the light?"

Actually, after the BB, the universe was dark for around 400 million years before light appeared. And it was gravity that made it happen by pulling the hydrogen atoms together, not the god of the bible.

"There are scientists, after observing laser beams, that believe that light can make decisions." That's interesting, you got a link?

"As for editing what these men wrote, it just has not happened. What has been edited that we can point to the Dead Sea Scrolls and say, "See, this book has been changed from the original". Not one."

The chapter about aliens has been left out, among others...

"Without collaborating with each other, how did Isaiah, David, Paul, Peter know different attributes of dimensions without the help of The Holy Spirit on whom they all leaned?"

Science has determined that the NT chapters are dated to a minimum of several generations after the facts. So likely written together.

Funny that science tells us that noting +nothing does not equal something, and yet want us to believe that nothing banged into nothing and created everything.

The catalyst was movement. Movement can create friction, electromagnetic waves, microwaves, radio waves, gamma rays, infrared light, ultraviolet light... God spoke and the Holy Spirit moved.

Gravity was a part of Physics that God used and man was clueless about until religiously devout Newton figured it out. Same thing with dimensions. If Einstein had understood the number of dimensions, he would not have had to fudge his numbers. We now know that there are indeed more dimensions than our scientists had previously thought. We aren't creating Physics, we are discovering what God used to create our dimensions. We will have to wait for your science to catch up to the Bible as to the physics of dimensions. God told us, but science hasn't told you yet. Nevertheless, you think some hidden writer of the Bible knew that dimensions (that had not even been discovered yet) could be rolled up, torn, burnt, etc, when Hawking wasn't able to get that far... Who is this marvel you and science think wrote the Bible?

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters

God didn't create void. The darkness mentioned above is actually translated as unnatural darkness. That is spiritual, not physical. Time is not linear to those out side of our dimensions. They function in eternal time. 400 million linear years is not quite a second passed in eternal time. Earth became void.< empty. The universe we know was remade with form and not void when God declared light and went to work.
The waters mentioned above was a canopy that acted like earth's terrarium. There was no need for rain. Rain didn't show up until Noah when the canopy was emptied out on earth.

A link to light making decisions? I'd prefer you read the whole book, "God at the Speed of Light" then we can discuss what science has discovered with the advent of the laser beam.

Can you link to the alien Bible book that was left out?

If "science" has determined when the book was written, they should be able to name the author. And the date. We know what Plato wrote as oppose to what works Aristotle wrote. You would think that if some one was able to predict future events with 100% accuracy he would be renowned through the ages.

Archeologists aren't as fickle as scientists. They have determined the books of the Bible were complete by 70 AD. as none of them recounted the major event of the Jews. The destruction of their Temple. But the clincher was the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Science knows when the scrolls were written by carbon dating, which is well before science determined the Bible was written. Yet the scrolls and the Bible say the same thing. How so?
Did science determine that the Bible writer was able to locate and buy ancient parchment and ink, copied their fake work, and then hide it in caves? Explain that inconvenient truth.

And has science determined how their pretend Bible writers knew when Israel would become a nation on the exact day, thousand of years into the future? That those gathered back to Israel would take up their ancient language? No other displaced people have ever done that. Who knew? Who is this amazing prognosticator? Can science explain his amazing ability to predict the future, cause scientists can't even tell you who is going to win the Super bowl next...

Last edited:
"Did the Big Bang occur when God uttered, "Let there be light"? We know that nothing + nothing does not = something, so what was the catalyst that created the light?"

Actually, after the BB, the universe was dark for around 400 million years before light appeared. And it was gravity that made it happen by pulling the hydrogen atoms together, not the god of the bible.

"There are scientists, after observing laser beams, that believe that light can make decisions." That's interesting, you got a link?

"As for editing what these men wrote, it just has not happened. What has been edited that we can point to the Dead Sea Scrolls and say, "See, this book has been changed from the original". Not one."

"Without collaborating with each other, how did Isaiah, David, Paul, Peter know different attributes of dimensions without the help of The Holy Spirit on whom they all leaned?"

Science has determined that the NT chapters are dated to a minimum of several generations after the facts. So likely written together.

Funny that science tells us that noting +nothing does not equal something, and yet want us to believe that nothing banged into nothing and created everything.

The catalyst was movement. Movement can create friction, electromagnetic waves, microwaves, radio waves, gamma rays, infrared light, ultraviolet light... God spoke and the Holy Spirit moved.

Gravity was a part of Physics that God used and man was clueless about until religiously devout Newton figured it out. Same thing with dimensions. If Einstein had understood the number of dimensions, he would not have had to fudge his numbers. We now know that there are indeed more dimensions than our scientists had previously thought. We aren't creating Physics, we are discovering what God used to create our dimensions. We will have to wait for your science to catch up to the Bible as to the physics of dimensions. God told us, but science hasn't told you yet. Nevertheless, you think some hidden writer of the Bible knew that dimensions (that had not even been discovered yet) could be rolled up, torn, burnt, etc, when Hawking wasn't able to get that far... Who is this marvel you and science think wrote the Bible?

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters

God didn't create void. The darkness mentioned above is actually translated as unnatural darkness. That is spiritual, not physical. Time is not linear to those out side of our dimensions. They function in eternal time. 400 million linear years is not quite a second passed in eternal time. Earth became void.< empty. The universe we know was remade with form and not void when God declared light and went to work.
The waters mentioned above was a canopy that acted like earth's terrarium. There was no need for rain. Rain didn't show up until Noah when the canopy was emptied out on earth.

A link to light making decisions? I'd prefer you read the whole book, "God at the Speed of Light" then we can discuss what science has discovered with the advent of the laser beam.

If "science" has determined when the book was written, they should be able to name the author. And the date. We know what Plato wrote as oppose to what works Aristotle wrote. You would think that if some one was able to predict future events with 100% accuracy he would be renowned through the ages.

Archeologists aren't as fickle as scientists. They have determined the books of the Bible were complete by 70 AD. as none of them recounted the major event of the Jews. The destruction of their Temple. But the clincher was the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Science knows when the scrolls were written by carbon dating, which is well before science determined the Bible was written. Yet the scrolls and the Bible say the same thing. How so?
Did science determine that the Bible writer was able to locate and buy ancient parchment and ink, copied their fake work, and then hide it in caves? Explain that inconvenient truth.

And has science determined how their pretend Bible writers knew when Israel would become a nation on the exact day, thousand of years into the future? That those gathered back to Israel would take up their ancient language? No other displaced people have ever done that. Who knew? Who is this amazing prognosticator? Can science explain his amazing ability to predict the future, cause scientists can't even tell you who is going to win the Super bowl next...
not so ram -

Science knows when the scrolls were written by carbon dating, which is well before science determined the Bible was written. Yet the scrolls and the Bible say the same thing. How so?

there are no original copies for any of the works - either bible or scrolls ... the scrolls are all copies there does not exist an original bible.

also and more important, there are no etchings for any of the claims found in the bibles in either stone or relief in pottery for any of the events during their occurrence - everything in the christian bible is hearsay and was compiled in the late 4th century discarding many relevant documents of various concerns for the purpose to establish the state religion of the roman empire ... and a complete misscharacterization of the events of the 1st century.

Archeologists have discovered a 1,500-year-old painting of Jesus they say is the oldest known depiction in Israel of Christ being baptized.

Here is pic of one of the original scrolls, which still exists, along with the Copper scroll found with the others. Science dates the scrolls from 150 BC on up.
The originals are what was found, not copies of the originals. The originals have been preserved.

The oldest complete book of the Bible is Isaiah, dating back to 1st century BC. Still in existence. So much for it all being a trick perpetrated by someone 4 centuries later.

6-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-dead-sea-scrollss-featured-photo.jpg

To Taz, where did the Bible forgers, centuries later, find parchment and ink that was from 150 BC to continue to push their fake Bible scam with?

Archeologists have discovered a 1,500-year-old painting of Jesus they say is the oldest known depiction in Israel of Christ being baptized.

Here is pic of one of the original scrolls, which still exists, along with the Copper scroll found with the others. Science dates the scrolls from 150 BC on up.
The originals are what was found, not copies of the originals. The originals have been preserved.

The oldest complete book of the Bible is Isaiah, dating back to 1st century BC. Still in existence. So much for it all being a trick perpetrated by someone 4 centuries later.

6-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-dead-sea-scrollss-featured-photo.jpg

To Taz, where did the Bible forgers, centuries later, find parchment and ink that was from 150 BC to continue to push their fake Bible scam with?
You’d first have to link to carbon dating of the bible because you’re wrong on that.

Again, your science carbon dating is wrong, otherwise link to a site with real scientists.

So much for it all being a trick perpetrated by someone 4 centuries later.

nothing you have presented is documented to the time of the events as they occurred, ram ... as pointed out there is nothing etched in stone or other physical verification's for authenticity -

such as the story about 10 commandments etched in stone by the Almighty, where are the stone slabs ram. another foolish made up distraction that never occurred the same as the christian biblical version of Jesus and the events of the first century including the politically motivated rendering of a messiah.

There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

Africanus writes of the darkness as a global event. Tertullian, the famous second century apologist, also hails the darkness as a ‘cosmic’ or ‘world event’. He wrote:
At the moment of Christ’s death, the light departed from the sun, and the land was darkened at noonday, which wonder is related in your own annals, and is preserved in your archives to this day.

Here is Africanus disputing Thallus' theory:
On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun?

There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

The great city (Jerusalem) was split in three. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.

Last edited:

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

No, in the case of Jesus Christ, none of these deadly events happen in the sky or on earth, because Jesus is the only one of them who is still alive, he resurrected.

No, in the case of Jesus Christ, none of these deadly events happen in the sky or on earth, because Jesus is the only one of them who is still alive, he resurrected.
So Jesus is a zombie?

Ghandi, JFK and MLK were all womanizers. MLK liked to beat up white women (and was a major blowhard bible thumper), we all know about JFK's sexual escapades and his rise to power with the help of the mafia, and at 77, Ghandi was banging his grandnieces, who were teenagers. So maybe god STRUCK them down?

Ghandi, JFK and MLK were all womanizers. MLK liked to beat up white women (and was a major blowhard bible thumper), we all know about JFK's sexual escapades and his rise to power with the help of the mafia, and at 77, Ghandi was banging his grandnieces, who were teenagers. So maybe god STRUCK them down?

There is no such thing as the mafia. Anyway, what does any of that have to do with what I said? Apparently some people thought that Jesus was a low life glutton and drunk who ran around with sinners and prostitutes and kept company with all sorts of very bad characters while living in a Roman wilderness, among the wild beasts.

Were you alive in 1968? A great darkness fell over the land...I saw it with my own eyes...and it had nothing whatever to do with a celestial event.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as the mafia. Anyway, what does any of that have to do with what I said? Apparently some people thought that Jesus was a low life glutton and drunk who ran around with sinners and prostitutes and kept company with all sorts of very bad characters while living in a Roman wilderness, among the wild beasts.

Were you alive in 1968? A great darkness fell over the land...I saw it with my own eyes...and it had nothing whatever to do with a celestial event.
There's such thing as the Mafia.

Forum List

Back