Ketanji Brown Jackson nomination news

Claiming she can't identify a woman without a biology degree is the groundwork for the left claiming no one can identify what a child is, either. It's a favor to the Biden family pedophilia ring.

1649173184810.png

Susan Collins (R) already said she will vote to confirm. Ketanji will be the next SCOTUS Justice.

Say hello to liberal justice Ketanji Brown Jackson!
Say goodbye to any claims of legitimacy when an actual supporter of pedophilia is admitted to the court.

What's next? The first openly supportive backer of arsonists' rights?

Say goodbye to any claims of legitimacy when an actual supporter of pedophilia is admitted to the court.

The fake smears failed with savvy Americans.

Jackson has both the public's and the Senate's support.

Her ruling going easy on any pedophile should disqualify her. Anyone that gives her a pass onto the Supreme Court needs to go asap.

Go easy on pedophilia?

How do you know how she would rule on the Matt Gratz case?

The court lost its legitimacy when two rapists that currently sit on it were appointed.

The only legitimacy on that court is its current three Liberal Justices.

Don't naïvely swallow the hyper-partisan smears.

More Support Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Confirmation Than Any Of Trump’s Supreme Court Nominees, Poll Finds​

The poll found 49% of respondents think the Senate should confirm Jackson—which is up from 47% who said the same over the last two weeks—while 26% oppose her confirmation.
That’s higher than the 48% who supported Justice Amy Coney Barrett right before her confirmation in 2020, 37% who wanted Justice Brett Kavanaugh confirmed in 2018 and 44% who supported Justice Neil Gorsuch in 2017.
WOW! I can't wait for the swimsuit and talent portion of this competition to get going!

You do realize that anyone participating in this poll doesn't have shit to say about actually
becoming a Supreme Court justice...right?
Even if you are dating a first grader.

This is a new low in stupidly making everything about online opinion polls.
Except the one that says 53% in the Rolling Stone poll finds that you, Shitlap, are the dumbest mother
fucker anyone has ever seen.

Last edited:

"Savvy Americans" are not appointing members to the Supreme Court.
Lowlife conniving politicians are. And it's a sad day and telling when an open supporter
of pedophilia winds up on the court.
No wonder all our institutions are held in such low disrepute.

She already testified on the matter.

As a partisan political hack you claim legislators that have isolated themselves for the most part from a large portion of every day society approves of a judge giving light sentences to pedophiles and also light sentencing for previous convicted criminal illegal alien.. again this woman does not belong on the Supreme court. Your claims and if this is the final outcome just shows how out of touch DC is with the people.

The panel deadlocked but the confirmation now goes to the full Senate. I didn’t expect it to be this close. But I did predict that she would get the confirmation. I believe she now will.
Apparently the people whose representatives are democrats think sex offenders are punished too harshly.

This is an actual smear. Nothing "fake" about it. I can't wait for
the photos of the naked celebration party from Chuck E Cheese, after all is official.
The Bidens in attendance, of course (the Forbes poll being the linchpin of it all...as utter fools
and dopes like you can attest).

Joe and Hunter Biden proclaim the tickling and twister games begin (all for naked boys and girls, of course). I hope your video cameras are ready,
you filthy beasts.
Don't forget the president whose young daughter said that daddy Joe took inappropriate showers
with her, his young daughter, is the president under whose administration this is all taking place
and is responsible for all this!

Last edited:
Apparently the people whose representatives are democrats think sex offenders are punished too harshly.
I am not entirely opposed to the death penalty. Just mostly. I think anyone who has sex with a child should be considered eligible for it. It is the sole known “cure” for pedophilia.

Sorry, but you don't get that shock like when it's not an original shock, loser.
🤔 It’s almost adorable ^ when Goonblow tries to use his words.

As an update to his statement of “opinion.” It looks like the nomination will get voted up or down in the full Senate this week. I’ll stand with my prediction that she gets confirmed.

This is an actual smear. Nothing "fake" about it. I can't wait for
the photos of the naked celebration party from Chuck E Cheese, after all is official.
The Bidens in attendance, of course (the Forbes poll being the linchpin of it all...as utter fools
and dopes like you can attest).
Joe and Hunter Biden proclaim the tickling and twister games begin (all for naked boys and girls, of course). I hope your video cameras are ready,
you filthy beasts.
Don't forget the president whose young daughter said that daddy Joe took inappropriate showers
with her, his young daughter, is the president under whose administration this is all taking place
and is responsible for all this

"Savvy Americans" are not appointing members to the Supreme Court.
Lowlife conniving politicians are. And it's a sad day and telling when an open supporter
of pedophilia winds up on the court.
No wonder all our institutions are held in such low disrepute.
Spew your venom.

Among decent Americans and in the Senate, there is widespread support for Judge Jackson.

You can kiss your guns buh-bye now.
THIS was the key they needed in the SCOTUS to dismantle the 2A.
Done Deal.

No matter what you heard, her nomination was primarily to fix America's "gun problem".

Americans will now be utterly backed against a brick wall and will have to decide to comply (just as all of Europe and Australia alrady did). or be ready to sacrifice everything in a real battle. Roberts and Obama "fixed" health care.....Brown-Jackson will fix the 2A. (with help from other oath-breakers on the SCOTUS of course)

I for one suggest Americans will surrender and the Constitution will become toilet paper.
We're finally at that point when real tyranny begins.
Oh well.

My only personal request is that if they're going to take the guns, TAKE THEM ALL. Do not leave ANY hunting rifles since those can be just as scary or scarier than the other "assault" weapons. They could be used to pick off the powerful and politicians from a distance ya know. TAKE EM !!

Last edited:
She already testified on the matter.

As a partisan political hack you claim legislators that have isolated themselves for the most part from a large portion of every day society approves of a judge giving light sentences to pedophiles and also light sentencing for previous convicted criminal illegal alien.. again this woman does not belong on the Supreme court. Your claims and if this is the final outcome just shows how out of touch DC is with the people.
The smear campaign fizzled. The propaganda parrots failed.

Judge Jackson has the support of the majority and will be confirmed by the Senate.

2 in 3 in new poll support Jackson’s Supreme Court nomination

Ketanji Brown Jackson headed to U.S. Senate confirmation to Supreme Court this week

Forum List

Back