Kerry says shut up about the Seals.

Oh no.. don't you remember? Liberal icon and N. Vietnam supporter Walter Cronkite told us that Karl Rove tricked Bin Laden into supporting Kerry.
....But, you forgot to bring your proof.....right, Chickenshit?

handjob.gif

I was still in Vietnam when Kerry testified this crap to the US Senate. I told him to shut up, but he was too busy campaigning for election to the House.
JOHN KERRY: Several months ago, in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents, but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis, with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit--the emotions in the room, and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told stories that, at times, they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam, in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

The rest of this low life scums speech is at this link.

John Kerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, that's when he got that purple heart for that toilet paper cut on his ass.

What did he get the second Purple Heart for?

What did he get the third Purple Heart for?

What did he get the Bronze Star for?

The entire crew shared the Silver Star with Kerry. Should all of them also be denied that award? And what was it for?

Do you see what I mean about Right wingers being dirty? Someone who did so much for their country and right wingers throw out the slander like they throw out the garbage. That's because right wingers, for the most part "ARE" garbage.

General and former President Dwight D. Eisenhower would be so ashamed at what his party has become. Really and truly ashamed.

All you guys go to bed tonight and pray hard that Bin Laden is not dead. Then maybe you can awake tomorrow morning and make believe that your boggy mand is still out there, just waiting for the next Republican President to come and kill him. Yes, I think it is best for your mental stability and emotional well being if you just make believe Bin Laden is still alive.

Then you don't have to fight those opposing forces within you, one which says, "Let's Celebrate. He is dead" and the other that says, "Did something big happen?"

If you just forget about last Sunday night and just go on with your make believe lives, you will feel much better...
remember911.jpg

handjob.gif

Yeah, that's when he got that purple heart for that toilet paper cut on his ass.

The entire crew shared the Silver Star with Kerry. Should all of them also be denied that award? And what was it for?

Do you see what I mean about Right wingers being dirty? Someone who did so much for their country and right wingers throw out the slander like they throw out the garbage. That's because right wingers, for the most part "ARE" garbage.

General and former President Dwight D. Eisenhower would be so ashamed at what his party has become. Really and truly ashamed.

Are you high or something???

Are you high or something???

No, I'm an honest American. What are you? Why is it you fuckers can throw out the slander, but can't answer any questions?

Everybody knows a Bin Laden ALIVE would have been the greatest prize America could have wished for itself. But everyone knew that there was no live Bin Laden to be had.

Yeah, right.....he's ferrying opium, outta Afghanistan, in one o' Ollie North's black-helicopters.

Everybody knows that.

:eusa_whistle:

You far right whiners are cracking me up. If Bush had been competent enough to kill the sucker, you would be singing his praise. But Obama was President when he was killed so now it was either:
-Not Bin Laden
-Illegal
-Completely falsefied story

Again, Obama was President when Bin Laden was killed. GET OVER IT!

I know, he reminded us constantly for about a year before he went down in flames in '04.

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.

Bush won in 2004. Obama won in 2008. Get the heck over it and act like an adult.

I don't think that's what he's trying to do. He's defending the fact that the Seals killed bin Laden despite the fact he was unarmed. The far left bed wetters around the world are starting to whine about us killing him.

Seems to be plenty of people on the right complaining about it. Maybe next time you can try to be less of a partisan hack?

I can't be partisan by the very definition of the word as I belong to no political party. Furthermore, I never mentioned any political party. I simply said the left, so your retort actually makes no sense.

Okay then, how about you stop being an ideological hack?

You far right whiners are cracking me up. If Bush had been competent enough to kill the sucker, you would be singing his praise. But Obama was President when he was killed so now it was either:
-Not Bin Laden
-Illegal
-Completely falsefied story

Again, Obama was President when Bin Laden was killed. GET OVER IT!

Once again... That which you are whining about is a creation of your own making. Far lefties...led out front by your very own Cindy Sheehan. She even has a facebook page where she talks ALL about it.... OBL's death being fabricated by the government and all. Last time I checked Code Pink batted for YOUR team. Nice try though :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back