Kerry says shut up about the Seals.

So now you are a Reagan policy supporter. Jimmy Carter is ashamed that you even voted Democrat.

Reagan offed Gaddafi? That news to me.

But I think I would be redeemed in Carter's eyes..I did work for Habitat for Humanity. I worked on a building in the Bronx! Right next to DUNCAN L. NIEDERAUER!

NYSE, New York Stock Exchange > Investor Relations > Corporate Governance > Management Team

:eusa_shhh::lol:

Reagan tried, dropped a bunch of bombs on him, but missed the loon and only got one of his sons. Now that us coservatives have tricked you libs into adopting our foreign policies, we are going to go to work on you in the economic policy area.

Dude.

You said Carter would be ashamed of me.

Prove your point.

Race?

I bet I could beat you in a race.

Let me know..Jeff.

Also..if you pick up some cute chicks..I want in.

:lol:

Who/what the fuck is a Jeff?

In any event - thanks for confirming you support the PLO - you filthy piece of Muslim-loving crapola.

To funny.

You've confirmed who you are..:lol:

You mean "Too" funny, you public-school educated nitwit?

Of course you do.

And why in the hell are you in a thread discussing military? Shouldn't you be in a quilting, gay rights, or mosque-building thread?

Idiot.

Who/what the fuck is a Jeff?

In any event - thanks for confirming you support the PLO - you filthy piece of Muslim-loving crapola.

To funny.

Of course you do.

And why in the hell are you in a thread discussing military? Shouldn't you be in a quilting, gay rights, or mosque-building thread?

Idiot.

Come on Jeff?

Shouldn't you be challeging me to man to man combat?

Naw...of course you won't. I am to big and strong for you. And..that's not a threat.

I've done many things state-side to "prove" my "worth". Like stopping a real live robbery. Or saving the life of a kid choking on his on tongue. I didn't kill anyone..but I've done my community service.

You?

Or is sponging off the government as a failed mechanic..count?

You're an asshole. And one I know..and spoken with.

So don't try to hide.

For you to be saying someone isn't up to snuff is laughable.

Kerry's a fucking pussy and a disgrace.
What you mean is.....Kerry disgraced Nixon's little-bitch/pussy, on National T.V., for ALL the World to see!!!

"Nixon's chief counsel, Charles Colson, didn't just tap John E. O'Neill to attack Kerry, he also formed an entire group around him called Vietnam Veterans for a Just Peace."

(...And, the Swiftboaters are still trying to recover.
346.gif
)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4AP2GW7Ac]YouTube - Dick Cavett Show pt.1of 6[/ame]

520.gif

You Teabaggers make this tooooooooooooooo easy.

Yeah, that's when he got that purple heart for that toilet paper cut on his ass.
Yeah.....there was a lotta that, back then.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXAxNr8Cno]YouTube - Winter Soldier Investigation Film[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKaljMqoJk]YouTube - Winter Soldier Investigation Vietnam Part 1[/ame]​

To funny.

Of course you do.

Idiot.

Come on Jeff?

Naw...of course you won't. I am to big and strong for you. And..that's not a threat.

I've done many things state-side to "prove" my "worth". Like stopping a real live robbery. Or saving the life of a kid choking on his on tongue. I didn't kill anyone..but I've done my community service.

You?

So don't try to hide.

Thank God you didn't kill anyone.

Better yet, thank God you didn't kill yourself or someone else.

How did you stop a robbery?

To funny.

Of course you do.

Idiot.

Come on Jeff?

You?

So don't try to hide.

You've spoken to me?
When -?
In one of your gay fantasies?

Reagan offed Gaddafi? That news to me.

But I think I would be redeemed in Carter's eyes..I did work for Habitat for Humanity. I worked on a building in the Bronx! Right next to DUNCAN L. NIEDERAUER!

NYSE, New York Stock Exchange > Investor Relations > Corporate Governance > Management Team

:eusa_shhh::lol:

Reagan tried, dropped a bunch of bombs on him, but missed the loon and only got one of his sons. Now that us coservatives have tricked you libs into adopting our foreign policies, we are going to go to work on you in the economic policy area.

Dude.

You said Carter would be ashamed of me.

Prove your point.

I can see why you would want to distance yourself from the guy.

Nice to know that Democrats hate free speech.

I don't think that's what he's trying to do. He's defending the fact that the Seals killed bin Laden despite the fact he was unarmed. The far left bed wetters around the world are starting to whine about us killing him.
Face the facts.....your boys Dumbya & The DICK sacrificed too-many combat-vets.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]YouTube - The Hunt For Bin Laden[/ame]

.....for.....WHAT?!!!

hp6-4-04tt.jpg

That's YOUR Legacy!!

Pretty proud o' yourself......huh?​

Last edited:

I know, he reminded us constantly for about a year before he went down in flames in '04.

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.

bush_serving_beer.jpg

"Bush was allowed to perform community service in 1973 by working for a minority children's program in Houston, Professionals United for Leadership League (PULL), chaired by his father.

The record of that arrest was expunged, meaning he apparently received the equivalent of Youthful Offender status at the age of 26."

Nice to know that Democrats hate free speech.

I don't think that's what he's trying to do. He's defending the fact that the Seals killed bin Laden despite the fact he was unarmed. The far left bed wetters around the world are starting to whine about us killing him.

Did he or did he not say 'we should shut up and move on'... well, as I point out to anyone who tells anyone to shut up.... that's not American. So, why does Kerry hate America? :lol:

Kerry is a lying ass... and the OP suggesting that, because he served (and apparently saw combat) that entitles him to tell his fellow Americans to shut up. Kerry can fuck off.

You are still an idiot.

I know, he reminded us constantly for about a year before he went down in flames in '04.

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.

Y'all elected a stoner. Just sayin'.
Yeah......that was a real heartbreaker, huh???

bill-hillary-clinton.jpg

logo.ashx

l_320e08bb75649a647664cb5cf48a839f.gif

827.gif

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.[/QUOTE

Oddly you don't defend the joke and disgrace that is Kerry... you resort to Buuuuuuusssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah.....imagine that........

kerr_bush_nam.gif

bush_Vietnam_Wall.jpg

Of course you do.

Idiot.

Come on Jeff?

You?

So don't try to hide.

Thank God you didn't kill anyone.

Better yet, thank God you didn't kill yourself or someone else.

How did you stop a robbery?

Swallows is a real piece of work... serious inferiority complex I'm guessing. What with the need to constantly tell us how great he is and all.

I recall that Osama Bin Laden endorsed Kerry in 2004. He is just protecting one of his supporters.
Yeah.....how odd that Bush won, instead.

It's almost as if bin Laden WANTED Bush to win......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]YouTube - The Hunt For Bin Laden[/ame]​

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.[/QUOTE

Oddly you don't defend the joke and disgrace that is Kerry... you resort to Buuuuuuusssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah.....imagine that........

kerr_bush_nam.gif

bush_Vietnam_Wall.jpg

Swift boat duty was gravy.

Speed around the river and shoot up a few rice-boats. Stir up shit everywhere you go.

It's nothing like being out in the bush getting shot at.

Forum List

Back