Kerry says shut up about the Seals.

Nice to know that Democrats hate free speech.

I don't think that's what he's trying to do. He's defending the fact that the Seals killed bin Laden despite the fact he was unarmed. The far left bed wetters around the world are starting to whine about us killing him.

I know, he reminded us constantly for about a year before he went down in flames in '04.

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.

Nice to know that Democrats hate free speech.

I don't think that's what he's trying to do. He's defending the fact that the Seals killed bin Laden despite the fact he was unarmed. The far left bed wetters around the world are starting to whine about us killing him.

Did he or did he not say 'we should shut up and move on'... well, as I point out to anyone who tells anyone to shut up.... that's not American. So, why does Kerry hate America? :lol:

Kerry is a lying ass... and the OP suggesting that, because he served (and apparently saw combat) that entitles him to tell his fellow Americans to shut up. Kerry can fuck off.

I know, he reminded us constantly for about a year before he went down in flames in '04.

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.

Y'all elected a stoner. Just sayin'.

Yeah, losing to a recovering alcoholic who depended on lies and pay offs from Dad in order to be elected to anything. After eight years of Bush, we ended up with the worst economic recession since the great depression. You should be very pleased that you voted for him twice.[/QUOTE

Oddly you don't defend the joke and disgrace that is Kerry... you resort to Buuuuuuusssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

:lol::lol::lol:

I recall that Osama Bin Laden endorsed Kerry in 2004. He is just protecting one of his supporters.

Oh no.. don't you remember? Liberal icon and N. Vietnam supporter Walter Cronkite told us that Karl Rove tricked Bin Laden into supporting Kerry.

Oh no.. don't you remember? Liberal icon and N. Vietnam supporter Walter Cronkite told us that Karl Rove tricked Bin Laden into supporting Kerry.

How is Nawlins doing anyway? I lived there in the early 90s up by city park. Need to get back one of these days and have a look around.

All you guys go to bed tonight and pray hard that Bin Laden is not dead. Then maybe you can awake tomorrow morning and make believe that your boggy mand is still out there, just waiting for the next Republican President to come and kill him. Yes, I think it is best for your mental stability and emotional well being if you just make believe Bin Laden is still alive.

Then you don't have to fight those opposing forces within you, one which says, "Let's Celebrate. He is dead" and the other that says, "Did something big happen?"

If you just forget about last Sunday night and just go on with your make believe lives, you will feel much better...

Forum List

Back