Kerry says shut up about the Seals.

Everybody knows a Bin Laden ALIVE would have been the greatest prize America could have wished for itself. But everyone knew that there was no live Bin Laden to be had.

The man they shot, (if they even shot anybody), was suposedly living with family members, yet , we have not even one of these family members in custody, nor do we have a single statement by any of the people who suposedly lived in the compound with Bin Laden. We have not one single witness from the Pakistani town or neighborhood where a live Bin Laden suposedly lived.

Not one SHRED of physical evidence: The "body", they say, was given over to the sharks to eat. And although they intially claimed they had done genetic testing, they eventually changed that to "biometric testing" : The measuring of the facial features and matching them up with photographs, (of a man with half his head blown off ?).

Question for the SEALS : Why did you not have the presence of mind to at least snip off a portion of his beard ? ? ?

We are left to believe this fantastic story with NOT ONE HAIR OF EVIDENCE ! ! !

And a "mountain" of intellegence info can be so easily faked !

Who the Hell is fool enough to beliefe this audacious swindle ? ? ?

The American People are THAT gulible ? ? ? . . . . . . . . . . . This sets new records !

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Obama-Cowboy.jpg

Great photo of the warmongering "Cowboy" Chickenhawk-In-Chief.

Glad he makes Liberals proud!

He did. Released the video the Friday before the election. Might have even cost Kerry the Presidency.

We got that you are on Bin Laden's side.

Wait.

There's a knock on your door...:lol:

No, Bin Laden was on Kerrys side.

wait..hold on, I have to answer the door.......it was John Kerry delivering the pizza I ordered...

Naw..we killed Bin Laden. People you supported profitted from Bin Laden.

Nice of Kerry to show up with a pizza. Hope you had some beer for him.:lol:

Everybody knows a Bin Laden ALIVE would have been the greatest prize America could have wished for itself. But everyone knew that there was no live Bin Laden to be had.

The man they shot, (if they even shot anybody), was suposedly living with family members, yet , we have not even one of these family members in custody, nor do we have a single statement by any of the people who suposedly lived in the compound with Bin Laden. We have not one single witness from the Pakistani town or neighborhood where a live Bin Laden suposedly lived.

Not one SHRED of physical evidence: The "body", they say, was given over to the sharks to eat. And although they intially claimed they had done genetic testing, they eventually changed that to "biometric testing" : The measuring of the facial features and matching them up with photographs, (of a man with half his head blown off ?).

Question for the SEALS : Why did you not have the presence of mind to at least snip off a portion of his beard ? ? ?

We are left to believe this fantastic story with NOT ONE HAIR OF EVIDENCE ! ! !

And a "mountain" of intellegence info can be so easily faked !

Who the Hell is fool enough to beliefe this audacious swindle ? ? ?

The American People are THAT gulible ? ? ? . . . . . . . . . . . This sets new records !

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Obama-Cowboy.jpg

Great photo of the warmongering "Cowboy" Chickenhawk-In-Chief.

Glad he makes Liberals proud!

Yeah..he does.

He actually kills the bad guys.

You?

Obama is going after that Libyan loon next. Then it will be Assad in Syria. What a cowboy.

"There is a new sherrif in town, and his name is Reggie Hammond."

Last edited:
We got that you are on Bin Laden's side.

Wait.

There's a knock on your door...:lol:

No, Bin Laden was on Kerrys side.

wait..hold on, I have to answer the door.......it was John Kerry delivering the pizza I ordered...

Naw..we killed Bin Laden. People you supported profitted from Bin Laden.

Nice of Kerry to show up with a pizza. Hope you had some beer for him.:lol:

Kerry refused the beer. He said he only drinks the fin-est of French wines with Dominos pizza.

He was a babykiller who "accidentally" shot himself and put himself in for a Purple Heart.

THen he came home - tossed the medals, and sided with Hanoi Jane and the enemy.

A hero?

Maybe to North Vietnam.

A national disgrace is what he was.

How many notches on your gunbelt, Jeff?

Waaaaaaaaay more than you polesmoker.

Ever bother to serve?

Of course not.

Next.....

All you guys go to bed tonight and pray hard that Bin Laden is not dead. Then maybe you can awake tomorrow morning and make believe that your boggy mand is still out there, just waiting for the next Republican President to come and kill him. Yes, I think it is best for your mental stability and emotional well being if you just make believe Bin Laden is still alive.

Then you don't have to fight those opposing forces within you, one which says, "Let's Celebrate. He is dead" and the other that says, "Did something big happen?"

If you just forget about last Sunday night and just go on with your make believe lives, you will feel much better...

Sorry to dissapoint you, bud...but the "OBL is still alive" loons are your own sides creation LOL. Headed up by none other than Cindy Sheehan. She says his dealth was faked by the us government. Take it up with her and Code Pink.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Obama is going after that Libyan loon next. Then it will be Assad in Syria. What a cowboy.

And?

Gaddafi taking a dirt nap troubles you?

I'd off the motherfucker myself.

So now you are a Reagan policy supporter. Jimmy Carter is ashamed that you even voted Democrat.

Reagan offed Gaddafi? That news to me.

But I think I would be redeemed in Carter's eyes..I did work for Habitat for Humanity. I worked on a building in the Bronx! Right next to DUNCAN L. NIEDERAUER!

NYSE, New York Stock Exchange > Investor Relations > Corporate Governance > Management Team

:eusa_shhh::lol:

And?

Nah.
You probably mourned for weeks when Arafat croaked.
Why do you hate Israel? Race issues?

Race?

I bet I could beat you in a race.

Let me know..Jeff.

Also..if you pick up some cute chicks..I want in.

:lol:

He was a babykiller who "accidentally" shot himself and put himself in for a Purple Heart.

THen he came home - tossed the medals, and sided with Hanoi Jane and the enemy.

A hero?

Maybe to North Vietnam.

A national disgrace is what he was.

Ever bother to serve?

Of course not.

Next.....

The only polesmoker here was that chick you mooned after that actually smoke my pole, Jeff?

Or did you forget that?

And..she was good.:lol:

And?

Nah.
You probably mourned for weeks when Arafat croaked.
Why do you hate Israel? Race issues?

Race?

I bet I could beat you in a race.

Let me know..Jeff.

Also..if you pick up some cute chicks..I want in.

:lol:

Who/what the fuck is a Jeff?

In any event - thanks for confirming you support the PLO - you filthy piece of Muslim-loving crapola.

Ever bother to serve?

Of course not.

Next.....

The only polesmoker here was that chick you mooned after that actually smoke my pole, Jeff?

Or did you forget that?

And..she was good.:lol:

You keep trying to deflect from your gay-dom with science fiction of you having sex with women. You're not fooling anyone overbite.

Nice to know that Democrats hate free speech.

I don't think that's what he's trying to do. He's defending the fact that the Seals killed bin Laden despite the fact he was unarmed. The far left bed wetters around the world are starting to whine about us killing him.

I don't care if Osama had been naked, on his Knees, and begging to be allowed to surrender. If I were giving the Orders he would have still got 2 to the head.

As the Commander and Chief of a Group that had openly declared war on the US, he was a perfectly legitimate target.

And?

So now you are a Reagan policy supporter. Jimmy Carter is ashamed that you even voted Democrat.

Reagan offed Gaddafi? That news to me.

But I think I would be redeemed in Carter's eyes..I did work for Habitat for Humanity. I worked on a building in the Bronx! Right next to DUNCAN L. NIEDERAUER!

NYSE, New York Stock Exchange > Investor Relations > Corporate Governance > Management Team

:eusa_shhh::lol:

Reagan tried, dropped a bunch of bombs on him, but missed the loon and only got one of his sons. Now that us coservatives have tricked you libs into adopting our foreign policies, we are going to go to work on you in the economic policy area.

Forum List

Back