Kerry 2004

lolita715 said:
How much longer should we stay to try and find them???? Please we have to start looking elsewhere
Are you saying that's the only reason we should be in Iraq???

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Are you saying that's the only reason we should be in Iraq???
No but thats the reason we went, and I think we should concentrate on something else right now.

lolita715 said:
No but thats the reason we went, and I think we should concentrate on something else right now.
You dont think we can achieve more in Iran?

lolita715 said:
Kerry does not think we should have gone in to Iraq when we did, and he is right.

But why do YOU think Kerry is right? Why do think he is right about going into Iran, and what is he planning to do when he get's there ect - I think you get the point.

As for facts: Claiming there have been "1.6 million jobs lost" since Bush took office requires a link to an article addressing this, provided by you. :)

-=d=- said:
Let me translate that into what you SHOULD have said:

"I'm in High School now; my mommy and daddy were democrats, and my teachers have taught us to hate all-things Republican. Instead of forming my OWN opinions, I find the opinion of whomever is 'anti-republican' and consume it as my own. I haven't the moral courage nor intestinal fortitude to make the 'hard' right choices in life; thus, I'll simply transfer my angst and frustration and fear by insulting you - whom I do not know personnally, but feel FINE with attacking because of the relative safety of the internet, here in Wisconsin."

There ya go! :)

:thewave: :cof: :rotflmao: :baby4: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Palestinian Jew said:
What campaigns did you volunteer for and how exactly did you get to become an officer for the Young Republicans?

I ask this because I am interested in starting a conservative democrat movement in AR, or at least northwest AR, but the local dems are total jerkoffs and the young democrats basically get together as an excuse to play soccer or pat each other on the back for being pro-abortion.

PJ, I volunteered for Bush, plus I doorbelled for a couple of Congressional candidates out here in 2000, and some other campaign work with ballot initiatives. Busy year!

For the YRs, I got involved in 2000, and they were looking for people to serve on the state board, basically as Congressional district reps. So I signed on.

I personally recommend that you steer clear of the YD's (and the YR's for that matter). There are many in the YR organization that want to perpetuate the organization for no other reason than to have an organization, and it sounds like your YD group has a similar attitude. That makes no sense to me. I would much rather give my time and effort to a campaign.

Not really sure how to get a conservative Dem organization going, but kudos for the vision to start it up.

insein said:
you can speak rationally with acludem?

I would consider him one of the top libs on the board. He does usually post links and make sound arguments, even if our political views are about 179 degrees apart.

And for proof, check out his reputation (currently 9) on a board where liberal trolls are routinely given bad rep.

Mr. P said:
We have allies. How do you know Iran has WMDs?

Provoke provoke provoke...

What are you taking a page from my book?

;)

Iran is doing something shady, that's no shocker. It's not like we were ever "friends" to begin with.. I wouldn't be surprised if something nuclear popped up soon. Or are they really using it for electricity?

North Korea is the biggest potential problem, IMO. They are such a defiant country but honestly, what do you do? Pyongyang got his finger on the button just WAITING for someone to step up.... or so it would seem. He seems to value little. But on the other hand, he's always been trying to be in the limelight and seems to have a bit of that "little man syndrome". Eh, my opinion.

Mainframe said:
North Korea is the biggest potential problem, IMO. They are such a defiant country but honestly, what do you do? Pyongyang got his finger on the button just WAITING for someone to step up.... or so it would seem. He seems to value little. But on the other hand, he's always been trying to be in the limelight and seems to have a bit of that "little man syndrome". Eh, my opinion.

What do you do? How about a little diplomacy with a few allies - Bush's straegy with NK for the last three years, and exactly what Kerry, et al, have been pining for.

lolita715 I need to email you some pictures sometime. Reality sets in when
you look anmoungst the shallow mass graves.
Reality sets in when you Volunteer to go to Iraq with a SF unit and you're
shelter half (tent) shakes from mortar fire and the guy you were friends
with who was on gaurd duty has what's left of his body lying outside your
shelter half. See the things I've seen and see how truly happy these people
are to be freed from a true tyrant. That's what makes you still want to do it.

I think our attention in this matter was not for nothing. Walk a mile in
my shoes and we'll talk about Iraq!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
lolita715 I need to email you some pictures sometime. Reality sets in when
you look anmoungst the shallow mass graves.
Reality sets in when you Volunteer to go to Iraq with a SF unit and you're
shelter half (tent) shakes from mortar fire and the guy you were friends
with who was on gaurd duty has what's left of his body lying outside your
shelter half. See the things I've seen and see how truly happy these people
are to be freed from a true tyrant. That's what makes you still want to do it.

I think our attention in this matter was not for nothing. Walk a mile in
my shoes and we'll talk about Iraq!

I'm going home now to enjoy my freedom.
Have a good night.

Forum List

Back