Kerry 2004

dilloduck said:
well you just came on a little strong when ya jumped on the board ---you may wanna take a deep breath and maybe others will do the same.

Its hard being the only democrat in here.

insein said:
Sigh. Im truely disappointed. I dont think youve studied "The facts" as you put it. I think youve been watching alittle too much mickey moore.

Its a sad state of affairs my generation is in.

Im sure you have looked at all the facts from both sides

lolita715 said:
Its hard being the only democrat in here.

Your not the only one here. This board has many Liberals/Democrats on here. Most of them though provide :link: to back up ridiculous statements like "1.7 million jobs lost." Start googling or your toast.

lolita715 said:
Im sure you have looked at all the facts from both sides

I have indeed. That is how i am able to live with myself when i form an opinion. I know full well what both sides think of an issue and i make a decision based on my beliefs. I think that if you truely believe what your typing then it is a sad life you must lead.

Maybe you should appericate the fact that someone my age is voting and knows what is going on!!! So many people my age are not going to vote. I vollunteer for the democratic party, as well as a 2004 election vollunteer, im trying to get everyone to vote, not just democrats

lolita715 said:
Maybe you should appericate the fact that someone my age is voting and knows what is going on!!! So many people my age are not going to vote. I vollunteer for the democratic party, as well as a 2004 election vollunteer, im trying to get everyone to vote, not just democrats
hey kudos to you !!! I'm proud of ya !!!!

dilloduck said:
hey kudos to you !!! I'm proud of ya !!!!
Thank you for respecting my views, I respects everyones views, its hard when your being attact though.

lolita715 said:

I just feel that you were taken in by flashy one liners without fully researching the facts. I take it you feel this war is wrong, you obviously think Bush has had an effect on the job situation in 2000-2002 but fail to give him credit on the 2 million jobs created this year alone, and you probably think that he has lied to us about everything under the sun.

Now can you honestly sit there and tell me that you fully researched all those "talking points" from the DNC to prove their authenticity?

lolita715 said:
lets see bush has...

lost 1.6 million jobs, the only pres in 72 years!!!!
50% increase in health care, 35% college tuition increase and 30% gas increase.

Highest federal deficit in the history of u.s.a

you want more????

Okay first of all unemployment is lower now than when Clinton was re-elected
9/11 happened.........jobs were lost.........Blame the TERRORISTS for that
How do presidents create jobs other than lowering taxes which Bush has correctly done and has gotten us out of the slight recession we were in. 80% of the jobs in tis country are created in the private sector via small and large business.

Healthcare is available to anyone who needs it. That 46% number that is thrown out by Kerry is bullshit. Heres why of that 46% 20% can afford healthcare but choose not to buy because they are young and look at it as discretionary spending. Another 15% or so are considered not covered becasue they changed jobs and while they were in between jobs they were also in between coverage which even if it's only one day is considered a whole year. The last group can get coverage by the government, but fail to sign themsleves up.

Gas is up becasue of supply in demand, and by the way it's the libs that are always saying what a great relationship Bush has with Saudi Arabia think (Michael Moore) so if this were truly the case then why are gas prices so high? HMMMM. Additionlly it is the Dems in congress that have made it impossible for any legislation to get passed for alternative drilling sites that are not in the Middle East but here in the U.S.

Lastly I am a student as well, and there are pell grants and low interest student loans a plenty for all those who really want a college education to get one!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
lolita715 said:
Thank you for respecting my views, I respects everyones views, its hard when your being attact though.

You jump on and the first thing you say is an attack against our president and republicans in general.

Perhaps Bush should allow Laura to start giving his speeches?? At least her first language is English, opposed to gibberish. Kerry was so impressive (as always.) I really don’t see how anyone thinks bush competent enough to run this country. Bush’s behavior at the debate was that of questionable, and moronic. If hell froze over and I was a Republican I would be humiliated of my candidate’s actions

Quite hypocritical.

Damn.I guess I'm just going to have to keep going it alone on this 911 thing.
No help...geeeeezzzz

Hey lolita715, maybe after school tomorrow? You could help me.
What do ya say? We could own this place!

Bonnie said:
Lastly I am a student as well, and there are pell grants and low interest student loans a plenty for all those who really want a college education to get one!

Not to mention jobs that offer Tuition reimbursement to work part-time and goto school.

lolita715 said:

Don't break your arm pattin gyourself on the back. At age 25, I was an officer for the WA Young Republicans after volunteering for several campaigns in 2000. Not all of us 20-somethings are apathetic to politics.

And I certainly hope you are getting everyone to vote. Go get some Republicans to vote while you're out there!

Palestinian Jew said:
Lolita, you aren't the only dem on this board, but it is mostly conservative, at least 2:1 if not 4:1 from our polls.

4:1 is not too far off!

In all honesty, I would love to have more dems like you (PJ) and acludem - people whom I disagree with but who can speak rationally. People like lolita make all Democrats seem extremely stupid and shrill.

Forum List

Back