Kerry 2004

Bonnie said:
C'mon Dillo Kerry already told us to look it up on his website................Follow along :p:
damn ---sorry--was hoping Lolita could help me on that one--I'm guess I'm too lazy to search ;)

gop_jeff said:
Don't break your arm pattin gyourself on the back. At age 25, I was an officer for the WA Young Republicans after volunteering for several campaigns in 2000. Not all of us 20-somethings are apathetic to politics.

And I certainly hope you are getting everyone to vote. Go get some Republicans to vote while you're out there!

What campaigns did you volunteer for and how exactly did you get to become an officer for the Young Republicans?

I ask this because I am interested in starting a conservative democrat movement in AR, or at least northwest AR, but the local dems are total jerkoffs and the young democrats basically get together as an excuse to play soccer or pat each other on the back for being pro-abortion.

gop_jeff said:
4:1 is not too far off!

In all honesty, I would love to have more dems like you (PJ) and acludem - people whom I disagree with but who can speak rationally. People like lolita make all Democrats seem extremely stupid and shrill.
What have I said thats so stupid?????

gop_jeff said:

In all honesty, I would love to have more dems like you (PJ) and acludem - people whom I disagree with but who can speak rationally. People like lolita make all Democrats seem extremely stupid and shrill.

you can speak rationally with acludem?

gop_jeff said:

I agree 100%.

lolita715 said:

Ahem...

lolita715 said:
Perhaps Bush should allow Laura to start giving his speeches?? At least her first language is English, opposed to gibberish.

Kerry was so impressive (as always.)

I really don’t see how anyone thinks bush competent enough to run this country.

Bush’s behavior at the debate was that of questionable, and moronic.

If hell froze over and I was a Republican I would be humiliated of my candidate’s actions

There are six sentences to start with.

lolita715 said:
Hey girl--I don't think you're stupid---I just can't get ya to answer a question. Try to do it without the hostility--it may go over better.

gop_jeff said:
Ahem...

There are six sentences to start with.

If i were a republican saying these things about kerry it would be fine. Right?

lolita715 said:
If i were a republican saying these things about kerry it would be fine. Right?

Not really. You see we dont follow the pack like you. We may say things like "Kerry's ideas are not good for the country." or "Kerry has not presented any evidence to show me why he is competant enough to run this country other than to say Bush is bad." I dont recall anyone on here insulting Kerry's intellignce.

We discuss things here. you seem to like to throw out flames and then back track when someone returns them.

I think they are looking for substance rather than the usual Democrat "talking points" your spitting out.

Its a little harder to do than what Michael Moore does,but I have faith in you. :teeth:

dilloduck said:
people just want you to use your facts instead of hearing your slurs.

Im one of the only people in here who have even stated any facts

lolita715 said:
Im one of the only people in here who have even stated any facts
We're not talking about just numbers here. And I'd like to hear you back up your facts. What was Kerrys' plan for Iraq ?---It's an honest question to debate. Can you answer?

Thought I wouls share this. Don't know if it's been posted, sorry if it has.
Got it in my email today.
Vietnam service of John Kerry

In today's New York Sun, Thomas Lipscomb reports on the latest mystery
involving the Vietnam service of John Kerry, who by the way served in Vietnam:
An official Navy document on Senator Kerry's campaign Web site listed as Mr.
Kerry's "Honorable Discharge from the Reserves" opens a door on a well-kept
secret about his military service.

The document is a form cover letter in the name of the Carter administration's
secretary of the Navy, W. Graham Claytor. It describes Mr. Kerry's discharge as
being subsequent to the review of "a board of officers." This in itself is unusual.
There is nothing about an ordinary honorable discharge action in the Navy that
requires a review by a board of officers.

According to the secretary of the Navy's document, the "authority of reference"
this board was using in considering Mr. Kerry's record was "Title 10, U.S. Code
Section 1162 and 1163." This section refers to the grounds for involuntary
separation from the service. What was being reviewed, then, was Mr. Kerry's
involuntary separation from the service. And it couldn't have been an honorable
discharge, or there would have been no point in any review at all. The review was
likely held to improve Mr. Kerry's status of discharge from a less than honorable
discharge to an honorable discharge.

A Kerry campaign spokesman, David Wade, was asked whether Mr. Kerry had
ever been a victim of an attempt to deny him an honorable discharge. There has
been no response to that inquiry. In the absence of an explanation from the Kerry
camp, Lipscomb offers some speculation:

"There are a number of categories of discharges besides honorable. There are
general discharges, medical discharges, bad conduct discharges, as well as other
than honorable and dishonorable discharges. There is one odd coincidence that
gives some weight to the possibility that Mr. Kerry was dishonorably discharged.
Mr. Kerry has claimed that he lost his medal certificates and that is why he asked
that they be reissued. But when a dishonorable discharge is issued, all pay
benefits, and allowances, and all medals and honors are revoked as well. And five
months after Mr. Kerry joined the U.S. Senate in 1985, on one single day, June 4,
all of Mr. Kerry's medals were reissued."

(WSJ Online Journal 13 October 2004 by James Taranto)

If true, and I cannot find anything on my hoax sites about this, it would make real
and perfect sense! I have often wondered how Kerry got away with all of his
anti-war rhetoric and actions while still under the Uniformed Code of Military
Justice (UCMJ). And this surmise by Liscomb would answer the question; he really
did not. Because he was still under military obligation when he returned from
Vietnam, he would have been charged with violations of the UCMJ and
dishonorably discharged. Then any following actions or rhetoric would not be
chargeable under the UCMJ which governs all actions and deeds of active,
reserve, and inactive reserve military members! Of course, he is still accountable
for his actions and rhetoric until he received that dishonorable discharge; so if this
is true (and again I have not found anything to contradict it), then he should be
impeached as a senator and should he be allowed to be president as a convicted
Federal offender. The official records would show that he was charged, convicted,
and discharged; and also reveal the record of the board of review, its
constituents, and actions. It is further no wonder then that Kerry won't release
his military records! WOW! This would mean that he is ABSOLUTELY NOT
QUALIFIED to be president and Commander-in-Chief!

dilloduck said:
We're not talking about just numbers here. And I'd like to hear you back up your facts. What was Kerrys' plan for Iraq ?---It's an honest question to debate. Can you answer?
Kerry does not think we should have gone in to Iraq when we did, and he is right. We went in alone and now we are giong to be there longer then we should be. Why are we still there when there is no wmd??? We should be in Iran right now thats the country we should be worried about.

lolita715 said:
Kerry does not think we should have gone in to Iraq when we did, and he is right. We went in alone and now we are giong to be there longer then we should be. Why are we still there when there is no wmd??? We should be in Iran right now thats the country we should be worried about.
Who says there are no wmd???
Just cause they didn't find them doesn't mean they were never there!

to add to that.... we have spent over $200million on the war and have lost over 1,000 lives, while diverting forces from destroying terrorists in Afganistan.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

wepons of mass destruction!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
How much longer should we stay to try and find them???? Please we have to start looking elsewhere

Forum List

Back