Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the newspaper article refuted again?

You mean outside the various threads that's already been done on this topic, including a 38 page one?

It's fun because I've done this so much now that I know where to go by heart.

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

"However, the Associated Press made no such reference, the identification of Barack Obama as "Kenyan-Born" was added to the Sunday's Standard of the AP Story by someone else (who misspelled the politician's given name as Barrack in the process) and is apparently unique to that publication. The full text of the "Jack Ryan Abandons Senate Bid" article was originally issued by the AP is retrievable from the LexisNexis archive of global news sources, and it contains no reference (in the lead-in or anywhere else) to Barack Obama being "Kenyan-Born"

This issue is settled.

Oh yeah, SNOPES is the be all to end all. kinda like mediamatters :lol:

anyone know who snopes is run by?

So here is our little pea brained con who denied court documents ordered straight out of the Republican party files yet she thinks some old article badly written prooves something over the states legal records.

Can these people be any more inane and biased?

So here is our little pea brained con who denied court documents ordered straight out of the Republican party files yet she thinks some old article badly written prooves something over the states legal records.

Can these people be any more inane and biased?

LOL, who said it PROVED anything, except you.:lol:

So you refuse to reaqd the court document which shows how the Republicans have screwed the pooch?

Gee imnagine my surprize that you refuse to face facts.

What an asshole you are.

So you refuse to reaqd the court document which shows how the Republicans have screwed the pooch?

What an asshole you are.

I don't read ANY of the links you post. just because.:lol:

Because you are an idiot whpo cant face anything that makes you question your masters.

What an asshole you are.

You should look in the mirror when calling someone that TruthDoesnt Matter.Your a hypocrite because YOU refuse to face facts that the democrats are as corrupt as the republicans are and that they are both the same party,only with a different name.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
well well. lookie what I ran across.
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Snip:
Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

the rest here.
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Way to dig one out Stefunny! You make Jimmy Olson look like a dweeb!

His grandmother confirms it too
LIAR!!!!

You've posted this lie many times and had it exposed as a lie by me also only to repost it yet again, in typical CON$ervoFascist fashion.

Thank you for yet again proving that LYING is the Holy Eucharist of the Hate Religion of CON$ervatism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back