(Wars:)

grumpybumpas

Rookie
Jul 7, 2010
All wars are started by the rich and the powerful and fought by the poor and the stupid,the same people always get rich and the poor people always get maimed and killed.

Winners in American wars.)

Halaburton,the try lateral commission,the military industrial complex.

What if they started a war and no one showed up???

All wars are started by the rich and the powerful and fought by the poor and the stupid,the same people always get rich and the poor people always get maimed and killed.

I'll be sure to tell my nephew (who graduated with honors from military academy, and is from a muliti-millionaire family) who is currently in Afghanistan, that he's poor and stupid the next time I talk to him. I'm sure that'll boost his spirits. Actually he'll just laugh at your obvious stupidity.

Rick

I'll be sure to tell my nephew (who graduated with honors from military academy, and is from a muliti-millionaire family) who is currently in Afghanistan, that he's poor and stupid the next time I talk to him. I'm sure that'll boost his spirits. Actually he'll just laugh at your obvious stupidity.

Rick
No. He's rich, slimy and on a power trip.
The poor and stupid ones are the brainwashed assholes that will be under his command.

Rick
No. He's rich, slimy and on a power trip.
The poor and stupid ones are the brainwashed assholes that will be under his command.

And you assume that he's in a command position because?

Another moron heard from.

Rick

GR8 thought, but wars in most cases are instigated by what most of us perceive as everyday folks, who for the most part are brilliant, highly intellectual human beings with an inner desire, no lust, for power and total domination of others. Some lead us into their 'traps' by very convincing arguments and promises that will improve all of our lives. Others are right out in the open, the fanatics, who's only goal is to force their ideology on others using any means possible creating chaos and mayhem.

Seems in most wars many of the leaders of each side are in a backrooms having a beer and swapping wealth,while supplying the 'fodder',us, with weapons and reasons, and ideologies etc. to fight. One can't answer this in a couple paragraphs and I am not gonna bore anyone with pages of rhetoric. It's all about money, That is all.......:eusa_angel:

The end result will always be that we as humans must maintain constant vigilance, armed forces and weapons to protect ourselves and our nations. Nothing will ever change in that respect until the creator decides one day to say "I've had enough of your shit my children" and comes back and kicks butt. Till then, stay tuned.........:tongue:

baghdadbobliberalscopycs6.jpg

You need an avatar. Here:

moonbatasshatgifmb9.gif

Ok thanks for that!

Forum List

Back