Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

And the Constitution is the law of the land not the big book of the goyim

Without God we would not have our Constitution.
Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
From the Generals down to the soldiers.
You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. G-d had nothing to do with our constitution. We live in a secular country and the founding fathers were terrified of religious wackos interfering in our government.

but just in case you want to rant about G-d and constitution some more, whose religion should govern. I say Judaism. sunni ijit would probably say islam.

now you see why you wackos need to keep religion out of government? :cuckoo:

I agree that religion should stay out of Government ruling. This is exactly why we have this clerk standing up for her 1st amendment right from what the Government did.
The 1st amendment is very clear that congress shall make no laws prohibiting the freedom to exercise.
But we should never take God out of Government. Our founders never intended that. It is exactly why we have always had Chaplains.
It is still the same God for Jews and Muslims.
So you saying their letters that they wrote are stupid?

She is not standing up for the first amendment. Her right to practice her religion is not infringed upon by performing the duties of her job.

She represents ONLY anti gay bigotry.

It is to her.
Issuing a license to marry.
To her it is just like incest both condemned in the Bible.

puleeze.... jesus said nothing about homosexuality. and for the upteenth time, some muslims believe women shouldn't drive. should they be able to refuse to give women licenses "on religious grounds"? or is this woman your brand of religious zealot so it's ok?

guess what? neither you, this woman in kentucky or a muslim get to violate the law. if you can't do the job, quit.

This woman is after that Pizzeria Payday, if you know what I mean.

I don't think Government employees are allowed to accept

no. but she can after she's removed from her position. they'll throw a ton of money at her. she'll get a book ghostwritten detailing her martyrdom and the wackos in the other (i think 16) counties will wait for their payday...

This woman is after that Pizzeria Payday, if you know what I mean.

I don't think Government employees are allowed to accept

no. but she can after she's removed from her position. they'll throw a ton of money at her. she'll get a book ghostwritten detailing her martyrdom and the wackos in the other (i think 16) counties will wait for their payday...

She will have her 15 min of fame and then be quickly forgotten for the next conservative "freedom fighter"

Shes a Democrat Woman. If she was a Black Democrat Woman that would be like wining the trifecta of Political Correctness.

And you wouldn't even mention her.

puleeze.... jesus said nothing about homosexuality.
Jesus didn't have to say it because it was already in the Bible.
Leviticus 18:22
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.""

Don't ever trust a Bible hating Liberal for your Bible quotes.

This woman is not being asked to be gay. She is being required to issue a civil marriage license to same sex couples.

Shes a Democrat Woman. If she was a Black Democrat Woman that would be like wining the trifecta of Political Correctness.

Are you unfamiliar with the terms?:

Democrat/Republican
Liberal/Conservative

NY Carboneer understands the subject much better than Jillian. Which isnt saying much.

You know why she's going to jail? Because she took an oath.

Plenty of people in everyone's hometown took oaths, we should ALL look into that and see what oath they are probably violating.

puleeze.... jesus said nothing about homosexuality.
Jesus didn't have to say it because it was already in the Bible.
Leviticus 18:22
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.""

Don't ever trust a Bible hating Liberal for your Bible quotes.

not wanting your book to be our law in a secular country is not "bible hating". get a grip. :cuckoo:

no ... no one cares if she calls herself a democrat

she can't violate the law.

and aren't you embarrassed that those people (and you, apparently) are using jesus to justify hatred and bigotry?

let me know when you follow all of the mandates in leviticus and maybe you'd have more credibility. me? i think jesus, if he was who you think he was, hates bigots.

:cuckoo:

and aren't you embarrassed that those people (and you, apparently) are using jesus to justify hatred and bigotry?

let me know when you follow all of the mandates in leviticus and maybe you'd have more credibility. me? i think jesus, if he was who you think he was, hates bigots.

Is it bigotry and hatred to be against incest?

There are laws against incest...there are no laws against same sex relationships

quiet,this has nothing to do with incest;.

again, the loony toon has to follow the law.

get over it.

There are laws against incest...there are no laws against same sex relationships

if there were, they'd be unconstitutional.

the court has ruled. enough of this. we're validating loons.

Jill says something wrong about Jesus, I correct her so she says I must follow all of Liviticus.

What an idiot.

Forum List

Back