Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

The judge referred to an oath taken by the clerk, of course that oath ends in so help you God. The same God she is trying to follow.

You have no idea why she was divorced. Would she only be qualified to judge the instutituion of marraige if she stayed in an abusive relationship? An unfaithful husband? I mean WTF? What if her husbands cheated? According to the bible, that is a legitamate reason for divorce.

The phrase “except for marital unfaithfulness” is the only thing in Scripture that possibly gives God’s permission for divorce and remarriage.

Since you don't know and I don't know, how dare YOU judge?

I'm seeing a TV movie in her future. Saved from a life of adultery and fornication with two illegimate babies by Jesus .. Well Jesus didn't make the babies literally, but you know what I mean. But then from wallowing in a life of sin and degregation, she remarries one of the husbands, whose a warrior for Christ, and she rises to be a respected court clerk ... only to be done in by the sons and daughters of SATAN .... and JAILED IN CHAINS. But, she stands tall, and with the help of her CHURCH she marches on with a Godly life. Maybe there can be the loss of the family pet, in there too. There won't be dry eye in the house.

You have no idea why she was divorced. Would she only be qualified to judge the instutituion of marraige if she stayed in an abusive relationship? An unfaithful husband? I mean WTF? What if her husbands cheated? According to the bible, that is a legitamate reason for divorce.

The phrase “except for marital unfaithfulness” is the only thing in Scripture that possibly gives God’s permission for divorce and remarriage.

Actually, she's issued marriage licenses to adulters, who are divorced on grounds not of having an unfaithful spouse. As such, she's picking and choosing between sinners. But, we all know God hate fags, so it's all cool. Not

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Gods miracles are happening all over the world.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.

So, in a tax dispute with England....God sided with the slaveholder Washington

You are such a child.
Not even close to what really happened.
Did you miss the part of Generals and soldiers?

You are the child claiming God is on your side and not the British. Do you really have such a simplistic vision of the world? God will get involved in a tax dispute between two nations?
Do you really think we were more moral than the English and we were Gods favorites?
Not only childish.....but pretty stupid

I never said that.
I said God had a hand in the miracles that happened to them.
Not that God was on one side or the other.

So he made miracles on both sides?

Still claiming God helped write the Constitution?

I don't know.
I have never read any of the British Soliders experiences.

They had prayer to help guide them.
Something our Congress does every day before their business.

She divorced because she as having twins fathered by another man.

Well it's obvious that you don't know the Bible.

And the Constitution is the law of the land not the big book of the goyim

Without God we would not have our Constitution.
Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
From the Generals down to the soldiers.
You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. G-d had nothing to do with our constitution. We live in a secular country and the founding fathers were terrified of religious wackos interfering in our government.

but just in case you want to rant about G-d and constitution some more, whose religion should govern. I say Judaism. sunni ijit would probably say islam.

now you see why you wackos need to keep religion out of government? :cuckoo:

I agree that religion should stay out of Government ruling. This is exactly why we have this clerk standing up for her 1st amendment right from what the Government did.
The 1st amendment is very clear that congress shall make no laws prohibiting the freedom to exercise.
But we should never take God out of Government. Our founders never intended that. It is exactly why we have always had Chaplains.
It is still the same God for Jews and Muslims.
So you saying their letters that they wrote are stupid?

She is not standing up for the first amendment. Her right to practice her religion is not infringed upon by performing the duties of her job.

She represents ONLY anti gay bigotry.

It is to her.
Issuing a license to marry.
To her it is just like incest both condemned in the Bible.

Actually, she's issued marriage licenses to adulters, who are divorced on grounds not of having an unfaithful spouse. As such, she's picking and choosing between sinners. But, we all know God hate fags, so it's all cool. Not

Not just fags:

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

I heard they just JAILED the lady. wtf?

instead of dragging this woman through the MUD. the left/libs might want to take a second to see where this has headed, and where with all their whining over people not bowing down to who you all DEMAND. They put a civilian registered Democrat woman in JAIL for refusing to give out a PEICE OF PAPER. Is this really where you want things in this country all over WHAT the Fxxk.

instead of dragging this woman through the MUD. the left/libs might want to take a second to see where this has headed, and where with all their whining over people not bowing down to who you all DEMAND. They put a civilian registered Democrat woman in JAIL for refusing to give out a PEICE OF PAPER. Is this really where you want things in this country all over WHAT the Fxxk.
That **** for Christ is behind bars. A good day for justice.

I fought the law....and the LAW won

This was really more about protecting the supposed courts authority over the states because if they really cared about enforcing the law they would have jailed Obama for following his conscious by not enforcing immigration laws. I once believed that justice was blind in this country and, because of that, this woman as well as Obama would have been treated the same.

This actually brings me to another point which is that the leftism is really an ahoritatarian ideology. Why not treat the commoners the same as the king in all cases? It is much more inline with their thinking to "enforce the law" against the low but not against the high. A kind of inequality exist between this person and the person known as Obama.

I think if we really believed that then Obama would be put behind bars for not complying with immigration laws.

This was really more about protecting the supposed courts authority over the states because if they really cared about enforcing the law they would have jailed Obama for following his conscious by not enforcing immigration laws. I once believed that justice was blind in this country and, because of that, this woman as well as Obama would have been treated the same.

This actually brings me to another point which is that the leftism is really an ahoritatarian ideology. Why not treat the commoners the same as the king in all cases? It is much more inline with their thinking to "enforce the law" against the low but not against the high. A kind of inequality exist between this person and the person known as Obama.
The Supreme Court does have authority over the states
What else you got?

Obama resides over the Executive Branch and gets to enact the laws. In this case Obama was proven right

I think if we really believed that then Obama would be put behind bars for not complying with immigration laws.
Obama hasn't been found in contempt of court...

Forum List

Back