Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

It says She has been a Christian for four years.
How long has she been married to this last husband?
She was forgiven of her sins four years ago.
Attention:

Pay no attention to my adulterous ways. My three previous marriages were the work of the devil and I have now embraced Jesus and realize that God hates Fags

Well it's obvious that you don't know the Bible.

And the Constitution is the law of the land not the big book of the goyim

Without God we would not have our Constitution.
Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
From the Generals down to the soldiers.
You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

So God doesn't like the British? God is American?

And apparently liked the North better than the South.

It says She has been a Christian for four years.
How long has she been married to this last husband?
She was forgiven of her sins four years ago.
Attention:

Pay no attention to my adulterous ways. My three previous marriages were the work of the devil and I have now embraced Jesus and realize that God hates Fags

Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. G-d had nothing to do with our constitution. We live in a secular country and the founding fathers were terrified of religious wackos interfering in our government.

but just in case you want to rant about G-d and constitution some more, whose religion should govern. I say Judaism. sunni ijit would probably say islam.

now you see why you wackos need to keep religion out of government? :cuckoo:

I agree that religion should stay out of Government ruling. This is exactly why we have this clerk standing up for her 1st amendment right from what the Government did.
The 1st amendment is very clear that congress shall make no laws prohibiting the freedom to exercise.
But we should never take God out of Government. Our founders never intended that. It is exactly why we have always had Chaplains.
It is still the same God for Jews and Muslims.
So you saying their letters that they wrote are stupid?

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. G-d had nothing to do with our constitution. We live in a secular country and the founding fathers were terrified of religious wackos interfering in our government.

but just in case you want to rant about G-d and constitution some more, whose religion should govern. I say Judaism. sunni ijit would probably say islam.

Our Constitution was written by a slaveholder and defended the institution of slavery

God was involved in that?

its foolish to judge people who lived 200 years ago by today's standards of right and wrong. in the 1700s most of the world believed that slavery was acceptable. Today we believe otherwise.

In the 1400s most people believed that evil vapors caused pneumonia and that blood letting would cure it. Today we know better.

If you want to judge people in history you need to use the morals and ethics of the time that they lived.

You mean like trying to judge the standards of today by a book written by men 2,000 years ago?

Attention:

I agree that religion should stay out of Government ruling. This is exactly why we have this clerk standing up for her 1st amendment right from what the Government did.
The 1st amendment is very clear that congress shall make no laws prohibiting the freedom to exercise.
But we should never take God out of Government. Our founders never intended that. It is exactly why we have always had Chaplains.
It is still the same God for Jews and Muslims.
So you saying their letters that they wrote are stupid?

She is not standing up for the first amendment. Her right to practice her religion is not infringed upon by performing the duties of her job.

She represents ONLY anti gay bigotry.

Funny, the same people who are condemning this clerk are supporting the racist group Black lives matter.

Civil disobedience is OK for racist radicals but not for Christians?

Attention:

Funny you mentioned it.
Both had their own takes on it. :)
Religion in the Civil War: The Northern Perspective, The Nineteenth Century, Divining America: Religion in American History, TeacherServe, National Humanities Center
Religion in the Civil War: The Southern Perspective, Divining America, TeacherServe©, National Humanities Center

Funny, the same people who are condemning this clerk are supporting the racist group Black lives matter.

What laws are being broken by BLM?

Black Lives Matter protesters, radio host clash
The mayor's office admits the demonstrators were breaking the law. Nearly 30 protesters blocked the intersection while chanting “F--- the police!” and “Whose streets?! Our streets!”

Funny you mentioned it.
Religion in the Civil War: The Northern Perspective, The Nineteenth Century, Divining America: Religion in American History, TeacherServe, National Humanities Center
Religion in the Civil War: The Southern Perspective, Divining America, TeacherServe[emoji767], National Humanities Center

Right...so they each thought god was on their side...like football players. :rolleyes:

The mayor's office admits the demonstrators were breaking the law. Nearly 30 protesters blocked the intersection while chanting “F--- the police!” and “Whose streets?! Our streets!”

So arrest them. See, to be a valid comparison, they'd have to break the law, lose in court, keep breaking the law, lose in court and STILL keep breaking the law.

Funny you mentioned it.
Religion in the Civil War: The Southern Perspective, Divining America, TeacherServe[emoji767], National Humanities Center

Right...so they each thought god was on their side...like football players. :rolleyes:

God has nothing to do with winning any frivolous games.
That was taken out of context with Tebow if that is who you mean. He was not praying to win.

That's because that doesn't matter a damn either. Anyone who believes in miracles, by the Hand of God, is a moron. This world works exactly as if God is dead. Man created God, not the other way around.

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Gods miracles are happening all over the world.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.

So, in a tax dispute with England....God sided with the slaveholder Washington

You are such a child.
Not even close to what really happened.
Did you miss the part of Generals and soldiers?

You are the child claiming God is on your side and not the British. Do you really have such a simplistic vision of the world? God will get involved in a tax dispute between two nations?
Do you really think we were more moral than the English and we were Gods favorites?
Not only childish.....but pretty stupid

God judges individuals, not nations. Are you ready for your review, winger?
God reads my posts.....he thinks I'm funny

Our Constitution was written by a slaveholder and defended the institution of slavery

God was involved in that?

its foolish to judge people who lived 200 years ago by today's standards of right and wrong. in the 1700s most of the world believed that slavery was acceptable. Today we believe otherwise.

In the 1400s most people believed that evil vapors caused pneumonia and that blood letting would cure it. Today we know better.

If you want to judge people in history you need to use the morals and ethics of the time that they lived.
I hold God to a higher standard
I expect him to know that holding another human as property is wrong

Regardless of the time period

So arrest them. See, to be a valid comparison, they'd have to break the law, lose in court, keep breaking the law, lose in court and STILL keep breaking the law.

You mean like the Gays have done since the 1970's till they got what they wanted with the Supreme Court?

This poor woman is a MARTYR for Chist! She's lost her freedom, and who KNOWS what the Sodomites and Gommorahs are gonna do to while she's helpless to defend herself against their jailed Hordes. She's gonna lose her job. She's got bills and a mortgage .... For the sake of God, she's giving up her worldly things. She's got TWO kids, who now don't have their mommy!

She needs a go fund me site!

I'm not quite understanding. Someone who has been divorced can't be against gay marraige?

How the hell does the left reason this in their minds?

Black lives matter is not enforcing its views on taxpayers through a government office

Notice how he dropped the last two sentences? :)
That's because that doesn't matter a damn either. Anyone who believes in miracles, by the Hand of God, is a moron. This world works exactly as if God is dead. Man created God, not the other way around.

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.

You are such a child.

You are the child claiming God is on your side and not the British. Do you really have such a simplistic vision of the world? God will get involved in a tax dispute between two nations?
Do you really think we were more moral than the English and we were Gods favorites?

I never said that.
I said God had a hand in the miracles that happened to them.
Not that God was on one side or the other.

I'm not quite understanding. Someone who has been divorced can't be against gay marraige?

How the hell does the left reason in this their minds?
How can someone who has been married and divorced four times be a judge on the institution of marriage for a community

You are such a child.

I never said that.
I said God had a hand in the miracles that happened to them.
Not that God was on one side or the other.

So he made miracles on both sides?

Still claiming God helped write the Constitution?

Forum List

Back