Kentucky clerk is a democrat

Works for me...

Doesn't work too well from a PR standpoint.
Couldn't care less. The message is loud and clear, do your fucking job and leave Jesus at home when you serve the taxpayers...

So I assume you wanted Gavin Newsom arrested when he issued SSM licenses against state law back in 2004?

Oh wait, you are a fucking hypocrite.
the law (and morality) were on gavin newsom's side.

The law wasn't, and I thought this wasn't about morality?
It's always about morality, marty. In this case, it cannot be allowed to trump law.

Works for me...

Couldn't care less. The message is loud and clear, do your fucking job and leave Jesus at home when you serve the taxpayers...

So I assume you wanted Gavin Newsom arrested when he issued SSM licenses against state law back in 2004?

the14th amendment absolutely predates the decision by gavin newsom to issue same sex marriage licenses.

Defiant Ky. clerk jailed over refusing marriage licenses
tumblr_mdgpp3kmFj1riiw1do1_400.gif

Works for me...

U are an ass. :lol: But of course because you are a libertarian who is very, really, seriously a goofy one. Not like mdk.

If that's your best response, then you have no response, farkey.

Works for me...

U are an ass. :lol: But of course because you are a libertarian who is very, really, seriously a goofy one. Not like mdk.

You are goofy, at times, bro, very goofy. But some times your head works OK.

I believe this is what she has wanted from the beginning. She has no one to blame but herself.

Considering how quietly she went into custody, I don't think she feels like blaming anyone, particularly herself.

Did you think she was going to resist? Of course not. She made herself a martyr and no one else.

I didn't think she would physically resist, but she didn't even complain, unlike all those occupy twits we saw a few years ago.

She handled it with grace but she was still in violation of the law. They should just take her stupid fucking name of the licenses so someone else in her office can marry people again. Then everyone can all move with their lives. lol.
if that's possible.
i can respect her willingness to go to jail over her fucked up principles. i don't respect people that believe that somehow she has a leg to stand on, legally.

Actually, she doesn't, but that's only because she is a government official, and government should be neutral. What I do enjoy is seeing progs having to go through with using government force to get their way, instead of people just knuckling under.

Her reasons are wrong, her method is right.

You are goofy, at times, bro, very goofy. But some times your head works OK.

Not goofy, farkey, just consistent.

She's has committed a crime by denying American Citizens their rights under the Constitution.

Each person she turned away and denied a license to was a separate crime.

So she is guilty of multiple aggravated felonies.

===============

I can see impeaching her but putting her in jail is ridiculous.

U are an ass. :lol: But of course because you are a libertarian.

He isn't only one, I am proud to be a libertarian as well.
My apologies then. All liberts are not goofy, but gipped is certainly.

Marty and I don't always agree but we respect each other nonetheless. lol

You I like, Farkey is a liar and a goober.

Marty is goofy, and he hates being called out and shown that he is wrong.

Tough. That's they way it will always be for us.

It's always about morality, marty. In this case, it cannot be allowed to trump law.

but for things YOU agree with, it can.

Got it.

Trying to sneak in something about me without quoting me again, right?
Learn the rules. If I want to reply to something in your material without making it about you, the rules permit me to put quotation marks around it to show that it is not my material. Are you a millennial or a young genXr, cause you whine like one.

Learn the rules. If I want to reply to something in your material without making it about you, the rules permit me to put quotation marks around it to show that it is not my material. Are you a millennial or a young genXr, cause you whine like one.

Just pointing out your dishonest methods of trying to get in the last word.

"dishonest"? You are goofy. I was right.

At least I got you using the quote function properly more than you did before.

At least I got you using the quote function properly more than you did before.

I am always "using the quote function properly . . . ". You are a millennial or young genXr. Are you always going to whine when theings don't go your way.

Forum List

Back