Kentucky clerk is a democrat

Trying to sneak in something about me without quoting me again, right?
Learn the rules. If I want to reply to something in your material without making it about you, the rules permit me to put quotation marks around it to show that it is not my material. Are you a millennial or a young genXr, cause you whine like one.

Just pointing out your dishonest methods of trying to get in the last word.
"dishonest"? You are goofy. I was right.

At least I got you using the quote function properly more than you did before.

I am always "using the quote function properly . . . ". You are a millennial or young genXr. Are you always going to whine when theings don't go your way.

Define "young Gen X'er"

Probably about 37 to 44.

Right in the middle, farkey, good assumption.
I can't always tell, but I have a decent "feel" for language, tone, and generation.

If I were you, I would be pissed. Your assumptions that we are not going to make room for you folks soon is right on. We defeated 'being elderly.' No rocking chairs on the porch for us. Learning SUP, stand up paddling. Lots of fun.

What I think is interesting is if you watch your health, exercise regularly, eat right, sleep right, lay of excessive booze etc., you could live to a 110. How amazing to me.

In your honor Kim Davis, dinner is served, with a side of justice...
prison_food_aspx.jpg

Probably about 37 to 44.

I can't always tell, but I have a decent "feel" for language, tone, and generation.

If I were you, I would be pissed. Your assumptions that we are not going to make room for you folks soon is right on. We defeated 'being elderly.' No rocking chairs on the porch for us. Learning SUP, stand up paddling. Lots of fun.

What I think is interesting is if you watch your health, exercise regularly, eat right, sleep right, lay of excessive booze etc., you could live to a 110. How amazing to me.

My generation will be fine, the one you are robbing from is my kids (the eventual ones).

Robbing?

Probably about 37 to 44.

My generation will be fine, the one you are robbing from is my kids (the eventual ones).

Robbing?

Probably about 37 to 44.

When costs of providing services and pensions are kicked down the curb, sooner or later you run out of curb.

What ones are you talking about?

Robbing?

Probably about 37 to 44.

When costs of providing services and pensions are kicked down the curb, sooner or later you run out of curb.

Robbing?

This is a topic for another thread, but sooner or later a lot of municipal and state governments are going to choices, cut pensions, cut services, or raise taxes over and over. Most of them can't cut pensions, and you can only raise taxes so far, so services will have to be cut, and at that point the people currently paying the taxes will decide that maybe pensions being untouchable isn't a good idea.

Yes it is for another thread but how do you propose to run a country if you do not raise money to take care of the needs of the local governments or states or the country?

Robbing?

This is a topic for another thread, but sooner or later a lot of municipal and state governments are going to choices, cut pensions, cut services, or raise taxes over and over. Most of them can't cut pensions, and you can only raise taxes so far, so services will have to be cut, and at that point the people currently paying the taxes will decide that maybe pensions being untouchable isn't a good idea.

“The court cannot condone the willful disobedience of its lawfully issued order,” said Judge Bunning, who was appointed by President George W. Bush. “If you give people the opportunity to choose which orders they follow, that’s what potentially causes problems.

Yes it is for another thread but how do you propose to run a country if you do not raise money to take care of the needs of the local governments or states or the country?

Robbing?

The issue is sooner or later you can't raise taxes enough to cover the services and the pensions.

Robbing?

Probably about 37 to 44.

Stop yer whining, and get to work. My grand kids will be just fine.

Paying decent wages that are liveable wages rather than let the top 1% horde the income. You might be surprised how much one can invest in their local community and their country.
Unless of course you don't care if our country prospers.

The issue is sooner or later you can't raise taxes enough to cover the services and the pensions.

I am not whining. I have no problem paying my taxes.
I have no idea what your problem is.

Robbing?

Probably about 37 to 44.

Robbing?

Probably about 37 to 44.

Taking off a full week from work for the first time in 18 years (since I started working full time) for my honeymoon.

Paying decent wages that are liveable wages rather than let the top 1% horde the income. You might be surprised how much one can invest in their local community and their country.
Unless of course you don't care if our country prospers.

Again, an issue for another thread, if you want to discuss it, start a thread on it.

Forum List

Back