Kentucky basketball should be disbanded in light of Andrew Harrison remarks

I don't watch basketball at all for two reasons:
1. It's boring as fuck.
2. I can't stAnd the ignorant thugs that propagate it.

Admittedly, #2 applies to the NFL as well.

I don't watch basketball at all for two reasons:
1. It's boring as fuck.
2. I can't stAnd the ignorant thugs that propagate it.

Admittedly, #2 applies to the NFL as well.
Same here, but, I do watch the Carolina Panthers, as I think Cam Newton is a great American, and a great role model for our kids.

So this is what sucks. Now instead of talking about a great Final Four game everyone is talking about what an 18 year old mumbled under his breath during a painful post-game interview. Have you ever been around young male athletes? That's how they talk, Black and White.

I played college football and no such comments would have been tolerated by the coaches. Also, no players, black or white, made such comments.
Ok but when you played is the key. This new vulgar vocab amongst athletes seems to have come out in the last 10 years or so.

So this is what sucks. Now instead of talking about a great Final Four game everyone is talking about what an 18 year old mumbled under his breath during a painful post-game interview. Have you ever been around young male athletes? That's how they talk, Black and White.

I played college football and no such comments would have been tolerated by the coaches. Also, no players, black or white, made such comments.
Ok but when you played is the key. This new vulgar vocab amongst athletes seems to have come out in the last 10 years or so.
Didn't the NFL just propose, or even adopt, a penalty for saying "nigga" on the field.

Or, does the "er" have to be clearly articulated for it to merit a penalty?

Didn't the NFL just propose, or even adopt, a penalty for saying "nigga" on the field.

Wonder if that proposal applies to all players or just the white ones.

If you discriminate between the n word and niggah, is that discrimination?

If you discriminate between the n word and niggah, is that discrimination?

Not to those who claim their is a difference when it ends in "a" rather than "er".

Huffington Post bends over backward to excuse bad behavior:

HEADLINE: Andrew Harrison Says His 'F**k That N***a' Remark About Frank Kaminsky Was Just A Joke

Kentucky’s Andrew Harrison was understandably upset after his team’s 71-64 loss to Wisconsin in the Final Four on Saturday. Unfortunately for him, he made the mistake of trying to secretly voice his frustration to teammates during a post-game press conference.

Andrew Harrison Says His F k That N a Remark About Frank Kaminsky Was Just A Joke

If a white player said that he'd be kicked out of school and banned from the nba.

The white guy made Harrison look like a chump
And that made you all tingly?
So
Huffington Post bends over backward to excuse bad behavior:

HEADLINE: Andrew Harrison Says His 'F**k That N***a' Remark About Frank Kaminsky Was Just A Joke

Kentucky’s Andrew Harrison was understandably upset after his team’s 71-64 loss to Wisconsin in the Final Four on Saturday. Unfortunately for him, he made the mistake of trying to secretly voice his frustration to teammates during a post-game press conference.

Andrew Harrison Says His F k That N a Remark About Frank Kaminsky Was Just A Joke

Harrisons emails as well as those of the Huffington post should be subpoenaed by the doj

"Andrew, you're why I don't watch the nba. You'll will be a thug in a thug league."

You don't watch the NBA because you''re an ignorant, hateful racist.
So now, not watching a certain sport makes one racist?

Will wonders of stupidity never cease?

So tell us what white player made a comment like this and survived?

So tell us what white player made a comment like this and survived?
The double standard is what make the Race Card effective.

Another example of the racist double standard. Blacks can use that word but whites can't. Just like it's ok to call white presidents like Bush a Chimp but you can't call black presidents like Obozo that.

Forum List

Back